of 9

Author Thread  
Underloop
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,895 posts

91 hardcore releases
Underloop has donated money to the site Underloop has attended 5 events
Posted - 2006/01/21 :  10:33:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Underloop's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by swansea247:
silver has a lot of explaining to do

Why? Silver isn't programming director at Galaxy. He was asked to do a job (ie host a show) and I imagine he has done that. If Silver knew it wasn't going to air last night then he would have posted about it like he ALWAYS has done. Maybe Galaxy didn't inform him, or maybe they did email/ring him, but he was in Seattle so hasn't got it yet. Either way its not Silver's fault and I'm sure he'll inform us what happened as soon as he gets back.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Blackburn Rovers

United Kingdom
67 posts
Posted - 2006/01/21 :  14:53:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Well i was well gutted to tune in and it not ****in be on, what a ****in bastard.

Silver please tell us wat went on????

silver
Admin

Japan
12,548 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2006/01/22 :  00:03:38  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
I am in Seattle right now as Milo explained in the other topic thread so I am unaware of what happened (or didn't happen as it seems). The shows are pre-recorded as are most shows on galaxy, this also makes it possible to have the set playable on demand minutes after the show. All I can say is that 2 weeks ago Galaxy emailed me saying the shows were delayed 1 week and to start on the 21st because they were launching a bunch of shows at the same time and those other shows were not ready yet so possibly that could be the problem here... but I don't know as I am not able to contact Galaxy on the weekend and I am away from my email at the moment.

I will phone Galaxy on Monday from Seattle and try find out what is going on.

Blackburn Rovers

United Kingdom
67 posts
Posted - 2006/01/22 :  15:36:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Cheers boss, hopefully it will be on soon.

raver_baby21

United Kingdom
47 posts
Posted - 2006/01/22 :  19:15:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
does any1 no any good radio stations ??? im more in hardcore heaven stuff not 2 banngin tho if u no wot i mean ! :) x

Underloop
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,895 posts

91 hardcore releases
Posted - 2006/01/22 :  20:47:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Underloop's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by raver_baby21:
does any1 no any good radio stations ??? im more in hardcore heaven stuff not 2 banngin tho if u no wot i mean ! :) x

http://www.intenseradio.co.uk

http://www.happyhardcore.com/radio

katrinar50
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
822 posts
katrinar50 has donated money to the site katrinar50 has attended 37 events
Posted - 2006/01/22 :  21:41:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit katrinar50's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Underloop:
quote:
Originally posted by raver_baby21:

http://www.intenseradio.co.uk

http://www.happyhardcore.com/radio

Nothing like self promotion is there eh?

BTW Underloop is there much init for you if I buy something from your shop?

Kat

Lovenation vs Poison Rain - Beautiful Day - Tune!!! - That I will not be buying as it is a JAL track! :-(((

Underloop
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,895 posts

91 hardcore releases
Posted - 2006/01/22 :  21:55:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Underloop's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by katrinar50:

Kat

LOL, just helping a brother out

Well, theres nothing in it for me personally. Theres about $1 - $2 profit on each item in the shop, which is nothing really. It all goes towards station costs though. I keep the prices low because most of the customers are UK based, and shipping is high from the states where the manufacturer is based. I have a new supplier though, which is going live soon so if you want anything from the Cafepress shop you'd better jump on it before its too late!

*edit* I see you already have heh - good choice btw, the "Be Hardcore" design is my favourite one! Thank you

Edited by - Underloop on 2006/01/22 22:01:44
raver_baby21

United Kingdom
47 posts
Posted - 2006/01/22 :  22:07:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
thank u :) xxx

silver
Admin

Japan
12,548 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2006/01/23 :  15:37:48  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
Ok, phoned the station and found out the problems and it was just as I suspected, the other two shows that Galaxy are launching were still not ready and the show was bumped again 1 more week to this weekend. I was told by the programming director that if the other shows are not ready this week there is a 90% chance they will go ahead without the other shows. I will know 100% mid week to if the show will be on this weekend or the next.... but it does look good for this weekend.

Sorry to keep everyone waiting, this is the info direct from the programming director to you.

Da Cunney Bugz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,222 posts

25 hardcore releases
Da Cunney Bugz has attended 9 events
Posted - 2006/01/23 :  18:32:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
im personally made up it werent on this friday, had go gf's nan's bday bash so would of missed it, lookin forward to it on friday though, hope you've given the site a shout out silver!

*I LOVE YOU*

whittle1
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,191 posts

25 hardcore releases
whittle1 has donated money to the site whittle1 has attended 15 events
Posted - 2006/01/23 :  19:17:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit whittle1's homepage  Reply with quote
Hopefully it's on this weekend because i'm raving next weekend :)

The Doc
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,718 posts
The Doc has attended 1 event
Posted - 2006/01/23 :  19:51:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The Doc's homepage  Reply with quote
Well fingers crossed for this friday! Coz Me, STORMPSY and SWANSEA247 can't handle another night of ANDY DURRANT!

swansea247
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,625 posts

41 hardcore releases
swansea247 has donated money to the site
Posted - 2006/01/24 :  04:30:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit swansea247's homepage  Reply with quote
^^^ agreed

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2006/01/25 :  11:09:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Underloop:
quote:
Originally posted by katrinar50:

Kat

LOL, just helping a brother out

Well, theres nothing in it for me personally. Theres about $1 - $2 profit on each item in the shop, which is nothing really. It all goes towards station costs though. I keep the prices low because most of the customers are UK based, and shipping is high from the states where the manufacturer is based. I have a new supplier though, which is going live soon so if you want anything from the Cafepress shop you'd better jump on it before its too late!

*edit* I see you already have heh - good choice btw, the "Be Hardcore" design is my favourite one! Thank you

Intense radio is a brilliant site (not biased in the slightest)!

Think i'll be wearing my 'Hardcore?' T-shirt again at HTID on friday

Good news about the show BTW

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 9 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.22 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page