Page: 
of 33

Author Thread  
_BoNe_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,387 posts
_BoNe_ has donated money to the site _BoNe_ has attended 7 events
Posted - 2006/06/15 :  19:51:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _BoNe_'s homepage  Reply with quote
I've just spoke to you on the phone Mr Raver...

1. You're posting in the wrong topic (Happyhardcore.com poster in general discussion is where you need to be)

2. To post an image use [ img ] imagelocationhere [ /img ] (without spaces)

3. To host an image on the net go to http://www.imageshack.us

################################

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Em Jay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,727 posts
Em Jay has attended 6 events
Posted - 2006/06/15 :  19:54:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by _BoNe_:
I've just spoke to you on the phone Mr Raver...

1. You're posting in the wrong topic (Happyhardcore.com poster in general discussion is where you need to be)

You cant tell the poor bloke off and not even be correct yourself!

The topic is in Hardcore discussion actually

_BoNe_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,387 posts
Posted - 2006/06/15 :  19:56:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _BoNe_'s homepage  Reply with quote
Alright, calm down mother...

yeah she's right man, hardcore discussion.... bah

Hardcore Til I Cum

United Kingdom
48 posts
Posted - 2006/06/15 :  23:20:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Hello all,

Im at home, bored, gettin caned, I sat ere n thought to myself, I wish I was in a tent now, with all my, I'll say future buddies as the way Bone has described yas ur all top draw, the business, mega ultra beastin and I'm sure I'll get on mint with you all.

I wanna be sat chattin, hammered, enjoyin my time in Cornwall coz at the end of the day this is my holiday for the year so I want it to be a filthy bitch.

I just warn all, there is something that happens when im pissed, I like to call it pants off time...

I'll leave it at that....

Em Jay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,727 posts
Posted - 2006/06/15 :  23:35:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hardcore Til I Cum:
I like to call it pants off time...

I'll leave it at that....

I can't wait

_BoNe_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,387 posts
Posted - 2006/06/16 :  08:29:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _BoNe_'s homepage  Reply with quote
Yes everyone is sound m8, well the one's i've already met are anyway

and yes... pants off time is drawing near...

Hard2Get
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
12,837 posts
Hard2Get has attended 21 events
Posted - 2006/06/16 :  20:17:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hard2Get's homepage  Reply with quote
Bone old chap, is there any chance there will be any spare room, in the car on your way down etc? Or anyone for that matter, i'm having trouble somewhat with transport!

Hardcore Til I Cum

United Kingdom
48 posts
Posted - 2006/06/16 :  23:39:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Hard2Get...

Names Carl, Bones bestest mate and the driver to the camping...

Wherest be your abode fella?

Apparently Dan has arranged to pick up cunney and at the mo I dont know what room I have in teh car but if you tell me where you are I will check whats goin down and get bk to you, all I need to know is where in our great country you are situated....

Em Jay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,727 posts
Posted - 2006/06/17 :  00:46:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
matt (hard2get) is in Stafford buddy ol' pal *humps carls leg*

Hard2Get
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
12,837 posts
Hard2Get has attended 21 events
Posted - 2006/06/17 :  01:02:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hard2Get's homepage  Reply with quote
If anyone was able to give me a lift, it could be from Birmingham, or even Stafford as Emmy said if that's somehow easier, either way though it's very much on the way there :)

Edited by - Hard2Get on 2006/06/17 02:39:21
JesterDJ
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
JesterDJ has donated money to the site JesterDJ has attended 14 events
Posted - 2006/06/17 :  13:57:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit JesterDJ's homepage  Reply with quote
Oh god, i just can't wait now. me and Baldo are going to absolutely DEMOLISH all alcohol within a four mile radius of us when we come on this trip. i don't care.

i'm going to drink myself into oblivion and need 17 liver replacements. i'm going to run about like a twat, falling all over the place and i'm, going to make a big f.off nuisance of myself for your amusement ladies and gentlemen.

Anyone got a problem with that?......GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

(thats whether the answer was yes or no, i\m easy going )

naa down to it though, if anyone feels uncomfortable with me getting like that, i shall calm down around them and not terrorise them. as for the rest of you prepare to be Jestered!!!!

This trip is gonna be wicked. i'll be there with Baldo and Sc@r from monday daytime to thursday afternoon-ish.

can't wait to meet all you new folk, make friends with you and invariably annoy the living shiznit outta you!!!

TTFN!

Help your favourite charity for free - www.everyclick.com

Chris B
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,964 posts
Chris B has attended 30 events
Posted - 2006/06/17 :  14:31:43  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Chris B's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by JesterDJ:
Oh god, i just can't wait now. me and Baldo are going to absolutely DEMOLISH all alcohol within a four mile radius of us when we come on this trip. i don't care.

hahahaha no's it mucker, drinking games rock cant wait for some laughs.

quote:
i'm going to drink myself into oblivion and need 17 liver replacements. i'm going to run about like a twat, falling all over the place and i'm, going to make a big f.off nuisance of myself for your amusement ladies and gentlemen.

i feel like i need a liver replacement now, went to a party on thursday then finished up college yesterday so got a few jars with some folks after it.

dunno why i thought i could have a booze then make work but the inevitable sicky got pulled so gotta go in tonight and face the music hahaha.

quote:
This trip is gonna be wicked. i'll be there with Baldo and Sc@r from monday daytime to thursday afternoon-ish.

aiiii train journey will be a laff for 5 hours, get there and see some old and new faces for a couple days of madness.

much respect for wee dutch boy comin all the way over, bring us some real hardcore be much appreciated

would like to do the full week but cant and tbh a few days of jesters drinkin games is all i can handle, think a quiet one in my own bed will be needed after that. I've kinda lost my hardcore spirit the last while become a lightweight

gonna be swkd im lookin forward to it bigtime

Edited by - Chris B on 2006/06/17 14:33:03
Hardcore Til I Cum

United Kingdom
48 posts
Posted - 2006/06/17 :  14:48:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Jester u sound ****in ace mate, cant wait to be terrorised by ur comedy man. Its gunna be a fookin larf n a harf!! If ne one doesn't like being terrorised terrorise them more coz thats even funnier.

Me n Bone were just discussing how last week it seemed so far away, now I can almost smell that tent and last nite to limber up me N Bone went to the woods, got pissed as **** and climbed some trees, Bone took loadsa pics but im sure he'll advise ya where you can view them.

Also spoke to Em and her mate last nite and they sound filthy, and they talk a bit different to me n the Bonepig, all good fun tho, cant wait ne longer.

Hard2get....
Haven't heard from Cunney as yet but times tickin, if he aint cumin then we will pick u up mate....

_BoNe_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,387 posts
Posted - 2006/06/17 :  15:02:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _BoNe_'s homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hardcore Til I Cum:
...last nite to limber up me N Bone went to the woods, got pissed as **** and climbed some trees, Bone took loadsa pics but im sure he'll advise ya where you can view them.

For your viewing pleasure...

Matt - don't really need to repeat it but yeah, aint heard from Cunney yet so a sexual lift looks like its on the cards for ya bud...

JesterDJ
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
JesterDJ has donated money to the site JesterDJ has attended 14 events
Posted - 2006/06/17 :  15:37:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit JesterDJ's homepage  Reply with quote
hahaha those are some banging pics there. cheers for the text last night by the way bonester, problem was i had GRAVE difficulty trying to read the thing, i was lagging off my face last night. T'was grand.

Was terrorising some randoms in the bar, was so funny. didn't know who they were but was alllllllll good!

carl my son, very much looking forward to meeting ya amigo, seem a bang on fella! Ya gotta join us in the ol drinking games, and this time i got another one we can use as a change of scene keep the fun going and no. its not strip poker.

I'll be bringing a frisbee along, a nice pink sparkly one and of course abby, she'll be drunk more selectively though i think.

my only rule to any wouldbe consumers of abby's goodness, is it must be drunk straight. no mixers and crap like that. just straight abby with a beer chaser. Baldo will tell ya, its fuuuuuuuuun.

OH MAN ALL THE MADNESS THAT'S GONNA GO ON I CAN'T WAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!! (plus i need a holiday.)

Help your favourite charity for free - www.everyclick.com

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 33 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5 ... 29  30  31  32  33
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.98 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page