Printer friendly
Page: 
of 5

Author Thread  
Marshy88
Average Member

United Kingdom
240 posts
Posted - 2006/09/01 :  13:06:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Marshy88's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
I'm guessing it's a personal thing between you and Baldo?

No i just think that gabba is not my cup of tea. And will wont agree that gabba has a bigger fanbase then uk hardcore (maybe wrong) cause i dont know how anyone can enjoy listeining to it.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Marshy88
Average Member

United Kingdom
240 posts
Posted - 2006/09/01 :  13:13:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Marshy88's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
i'll whack up an classics set fulla the old bouncy happy gabber later and tell me it aint good music

Ill be looking forward to it :)

Loz_e
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
772 posts
Loz_e has attended 7 events
Posted - 2006/09/01 :  13:38:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Loz_e's homepage  Reply with quote
gabber has a much bigger fan base than uk hardcore - fact! any educated hardcore lover knows that!

Great britain is porbably the only place in europe where hardcore refers to uk hardcore, everywhere else hardcore = gabber.

i personally much prefer uk hardcore, but i am partial to abit of gabber. but you cant judge gabber by neophyte and scott brown. thats like judging uk hardcore by hixxy and breeze!!

warped_candykid
Advanced Member

United States
3,934 posts
warped_candykid has attended 5 events
Posted - 2006/09/01 :  14:31:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit warped_candykid's homepage  Reply with quote
not true, here in Atlanta, Hardcore=breaks

Gabber is ok, I dont think i could last a whole set, but I would try! but I do think Happy Hardcore has a bigger fan range when you look at it globally.

Nooney

United Kingdom
252 posts
Posted - 2006/09/01 :  14:34:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Nooney's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Chris B:
In the uk more people prefer uk hardcore to gabber, the countrys fulla cheesers.

Totally agree.

quote:

I'm about to go get pissed but i'll whack up an classics set fulla the old bouncy happy gabber later and tell me it aint good music

Bring it on baby!
While your pissed? Should be good.

Chris B
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,964 posts
Chris B has attended 30 events
Posted - 2006/09/01 :  15:57:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Chris B's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by warped_candykid:
Happy Hardcore has a bigger fan range when you look at it globally.

Please listen to someone who actually no's about hardcore i.e DMS, xeno, knighhtmare, Brian K, Loz E, Bulby etc and they'll tell you your talkin shit

Its plain facts but i cant make you's believe it

Anyway am bck indoors so bouncy dutch hardcore comin your way lads

Chris B
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,964 posts
Chris B has attended 30 events
Posted - 2006/09/01 :  16:59:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Chris B's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by RavingJNooney:
quote:

I'm about to go get pissed but i'll whack up an classics set fulla the old bouncy happy gabber later and tell me it aint good music

Bring it on baby!
While your pissed? Should be good.

Enjoy nooney bud, see what you think marshy might not be your thing but cant tell me its shit like paul elstak or whatever.

This isnt nu style or machine gun style speedcore, full on rotterdam classics mixed by dj veggie from scotland, one of best sets on my pc.

Listen to the last 30 mins and tell me gabbers shit, cos i reckon you'll love it mate.

If you dont we obviously have very different tastes and jus agree to disagree

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 5 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.89 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page