Page: 
of 4

Author Thread  
Sk8SiM
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,293 posts
Sk8SiM has attended 2 events
Posted - 2006/08/23 :  16:15:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Sk8SiM's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by joey riot:
i've been working like a madman (15/16 hour days for the past week and a half)

OH BABY!!!!!! THIS ONES IN THE BAG!!!

in that case ^^^^ I'm intressed! good to see you have passion my friend
KEEP IT UP

Sk8SiM/Morrall Studios.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
makingmusic
Average Member

United Kingdom
230 posts
Posted - 2006/08/23 :  16:18:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
i think i'll celebrate and open that vintage can of mc kewans lager i've been saving!!

danjel

Sweden
295 posts

13 hardcore releases
danjel has attended 10 events
Posted - 2006/08/23 :  16:23:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit danjel's homepage  Reply with quote
gogo Joey! :)

Smoogie
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,480 posts
Posted - 2006/08/23 :  16:37:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Smoogie's homepage  Reply with quote
Joey Riot has brought some difefrent style tunes and remixes out so there should be something for everyone on his mix. Best of luck to him!

warped_candykid
Advanced Member

United States
3,934 posts
warped_candykid has attended 5 events
Posted - 2006/08/23 :  16:46:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit warped_candykid's homepage  Reply with quote
ooooo, I hope "Bring me Back (DJ Kurt Remix), is on his mix!!! I want that song sooooooo bad!!!

whittle1
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,191 posts

25 hardcore releases
whittle1 has donated money to the site whittle1 has attended 15 events
Posted - 2006/08/23 :  16:55:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit whittle1's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Loz_e:
quote:
Originally posted by whittle1:
Not too keen on this idea, not experienced enough to do a mix yet in my opinion. Brisk, Kev Energy, Sy, Scott Brown etc have all rightfully earned there place on the album, they are all legends. Joey Riot though, don't think i would have heard of him this time 1-2 year(s) ago.

f*cking hell you come out with some bullsh*t

Just because i'm criticising a DJ you like, don't be a baby.

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2006/08/23 :  16:58:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by makingmusic:
i think i'll celebrate and open that vintage can of mc kewans lager i've been saving!!

Never heard of him.

You got any of his lyrics?

Loz_e
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
772 posts
Loz_e has attended 7 events
Posted - 2006/08/23 :  17:16:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Loz_e's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
quote:
Not too keen on this idea, not experienced enough to do a mix yet in my opinion. Brisk, Kev Energy, Sy, Scott Brown etc have all rightfully earned there place on the album, they are all legends. Joey Riot though, don't think i would have heard of him this time 1-2 year(s) ago.

You know f*ck all, saying joey doesnt deserve a mix, when he has worked 10 times harder than some of the dj's headlining compilations at the moment! just because YOU think that he isnt experienced enough, doesnt mean he isnt experienced enough. there is a difference between YOUR opinion and fact.

you always say they same thing, as soon as a compilation or dj or something happens that isnt the same old same old you f*cking criticise it!

you criticised the wow10 tracklist, the best compilation in years! now your criticising joey's inclusion in HH4, one of the best things that has happened to a major compiltation!

if it was up to you, it would be Scott brown, Styles and Sy headling every CD!! f*cking wake up, there more to hardcore than that!

makingmusic
Average Member

United Kingdom
230 posts
Posted - 2006/08/23 :  17:17:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
he he .....i did actually 'predict a riot'!! (only to myself though) wonder what ladbrokes the bookies would have give?

whittle1
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,191 posts

25 hardcore releases
Posted - 2006/08/23 :  17:46:43  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit whittle1's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

You know f*ck all, saying joey doesnt deserve a mix, when he has worked 10 times harder than some of the dj's headlining compilations at the moment! just because YOU think that he isnt experienced enough, doesnt mean he isnt experienced enough. there is a difference between YOUR opinion and fact.

you always say they same thing, as soon as a compilation or dj or something happens that isnt the same old same old you f*cking criticise it!

you criticised the wow10 tracklist, the best compilation in years! now your criticising joey's inclusion in HH4, one of the best things that has happened to a major compiltation!

if it was up to you, it would be Scott brown, Styles and Sy headling every CD!! f*cking wake up, there more to hardcore than that!

I've criticised two compilations that you like, calm down and get back on ush. And i don't criticise everything, i've enjoyed many compilations that have come out this year. It's only my opinion, and i think everyone is entitled to there own opinion so why slate it? It's not going to change anything anyway, so why bother remembering what previous posts i've made about other compilations which is irrelevant.

clarke101
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,839 posts

185 hardcore releases
Posted - 2006/08/23 :  17:53:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit clarke101's homepage  Reply with quote
Calm down girls.

Everybody is intitled to an opinion.

whittle1
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,191 posts

25 hardcore releases
Posted - 2006/08/23 :  18:00:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit whittle1's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by clarke101:
Calm down girls.

Everybody is intitled to an opinion.

Thankyou.
You know i am actually a lady!

makingmusic
Average Member

United Kingdom
230 posts
Posted - 2006/08/23 :  18:19:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
fight! fight! fight!

Loz_e
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
772 posts
Loz_e has attended 7 events
Posted - 2006/08/23 :  18:44:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Loz_e's homepage  Reply with quote
so in your opinion djs you dont like but are extremely hard working do not deserve to be on compilations?

so in your opinion, even if the dj produces amazing tracks (gets them on most compilations), can mix alot better than some djs gracing the current compilations, and really work their ass off, shouldnt be on a compilation because you first heard of them only 2 years ago? is ther some sort of probationary period where your only allowed to mix a cd if you have been well known for a certain amount of years?

yes i understand your entitled to your opinion - but in this instance your opinion is WRONG!

and shut up with the whole 'get back on ush thing' its boring.

**bangs head against wall in frustration**

Edited by - Loz_e on 2006/08/23 18:46:10
dbadger

United Kingdom
47 posts
Posted - 2006/08/23 :  19:17:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
so in your opinion djs you dont like but are extremely hard working do not deserve to be on compilations?

so in your opinion, even if the dj produces amazing tracks (gets them on most compilations), can mix alot better than some djs gracing the current compilations, and really work their ass off, shouldnt be on a compilation because you first heard of them only 2 years ago? is ther some sort of probationary period where your only allowed to mix a cd if you have been well known for a certain amount of years?

yes i understand your entitled to your opinion - but in this instance your opinion is WRONG!

and shut up with the whole 'get back on ush thing' its boring.

**bangs head against wall in frustration**

yep

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 4 pages long: 1  2  3  4
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.48 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page