Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Hardcore Underground ( Album details )
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 5

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
HardcoreUnderground

United Kingdom
74 posts
Posted - 2006/08/25 :  17:07:59  Show profile Send a private message  Visit HardcoreUnderground's homepage View the linked resource

What happens when you select the cream of underground production talent, and set them loose on a project with the noble aim of showcasing the many facets of the hardcore scene largely free from restriction? If you are struggling with that semi-rhetorical question, then this is likely not the album for you. If, however, you are able to infer the obvious from this least cryptic of postulated scenarios then it is plausible that this IS the album for you. Congratulations.

So! Buy it. Love it. Do things to it, or with it, on film. Lock it in a shed? Or... listen to it! That works, too.

Oh, there's a launch party for the album @ Vibealite on the 6th of October. It promises to be somewhat splendid. Full line-up details for this diverting night out will no doubt surface shortly. Casual attire.

Further album details, website, clips, tracklist etc shall follow as part of a concerted marketing barrage intended to brainwash even the most resiliant doubters.

Alert moderator
NeXuS
Advanced Member

United States
1,627 posts

81 hardcore releases
NeXuS has donated money to the site NeXuS has attended 15 events
Posted - 2006/08/25 :  17:12:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit NeXuS's homepage
YES,
this is what the scene needs! variety baby.
Will defo have to check this out.

Too bad I wont make the launch party.

Nice cover btw :)

Alert moderator Go to top of page
1up
Advanced Member

Australia
1,091 posts
1up has attended 5 events
Posted - 2006/08/25 :  17:26:59  Show profile  Send a private message
=O me likes very much!!!! =D
darwin b2b cube::hard OMFG!!!!! *fangirling* ROFL

lucificifus
Advanced Member

United States
1,518 posts
lucificifus has attended 2 events
Posted - 2006/08/25 :  17:29:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit lucificifus's homepage
Hellooo, nurse!

This album looks SEXUAL! Sorry Bone, but it is. It's sexual.

Is Resist releasing this one? I kinda hope so, mabey then I'll see it in the US

Chris B
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,964 posts
Chris B has attended 30 events
Posted - 2006/08/25 :  17:39:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Chris B's homepage
Cant say i've been that struck by darwin or cube hards stuff myself and i dont no much about fracus and mozz.

The kurt v stormtrooper one will be immense no doubt, both right up my street.

One question i dunno if any of you no the answer.

Why is this guy called stormtrooper when theres already a stormtrooper who makes hardcore and is famous all over europe?

At first i thought it was the same guy and thought it was odd he was makin uk hardcore, but because it was quite ravey and hard i didnt question it any further.

Then i was told it was a different guy, just a bit confusing can imagine people buyin tickets expecting HARDcore then on comes a diff guy playin bouncy, ravey stuff.

Wkd producer anyway jus somethin i wouldnt mind knowin the answer to.

Delboy

United Kingdom
33 posts
Posted - 2006/08/25 :  20:26:54  Show profile  Send a private message
Darwin B2B Cube::Hard mix? Gonna be ****ing awesome! With Kurt B2B Stormtrooper and Fracus B2B Mozz this is gonna be immense & something different!

Underloop
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,895 posts

91 hardcore releases
Underloop has donated money to the site Underloop has attended 5 events
Posted - 2006/08/25 :  20:31:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Underloop's homepage
Now this looks good!

T~
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
797 posts
T~ has donated money to the site T~ has attended 1 event
Posted - 2006/08/25 :  20:52:39  Show profile  Send a private message
I dont really think much of Darwin but Cube::Hard should be good.

an iv never really thought much of fracus mixes either, so ill be getting it just for the Kurt B2B Stormtrooper mix

The Doc
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,718 posts
The Doc has attended 1 event
Posted - 2006/08/25 :  21:05:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The Doc's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Chris B:
Cant say i've been that struck by darwin or cube hards stuff myself and i dont no much about fracus and mozz.

The kurt v stormtrooper one will be immense no doubt, both right up my street.

One question i dunno if any of you no the answer.

Why is this guy called stormtrooper when theres already a stormtrooper who makes hardcore and is famous all over europe?

At first i thought it was the same guy and thought it was odd he was makin uk hardcore, but because it was quite ravey and hard i didnt question it any further.

Then i was told it was a different guy, just a bit confusing can imagine people buyin tickets expecting HARDcore then on comes a diff guy playin bouncy, ravey stuff.

Wkd producer anyway jus somethin i wouldnt mind knowin the answer to.

I thought the same thing Chris at first! prefer the original Stormtrooper (Scum records) for obvious reasons! but the UK Stormtrooper I have no idea about (sure someone will know) but it could work the other way! imagine people turning up to hear UK hardcore and then being blasted with Gabber and Speedcore!

anyway for a UK album its nice to see some different DJ's on there!

Chris B
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,964 posts
Chris B has attended 30 events
Posted - 2006/08/25 :  21:19:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Chris B's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by [email protected]:
I thought the same thing Chris at first! prefer the original Stormtrooper (Scum records) for obvious reasons! But the UK Stormtrooper I have no idea about (sure someone will know) but it could also work the other way! imagine people turning up to hear UK hardcore and then being blasted with Gabber abd Speedcore!

hahahaha too true mate, i'd love to see that a few cybers lookin mighty confused on the dancefloor.

Uk stormtrooper's excellent aswell, my mate plays all the TNC stuff i think its top class.

quote:
anyway for a UK album its nice to see a few different DJ's on there!

Aye man i jus wanna no what to expect from Mozz and fracus's set.

I've got a mozz b2b with oli g set somewhere and its buzzin, really tough freeform they pick good tunes.

I've never heard a fracus set in my life is he along the same lines?

The darwin and cube hard i'm not too sure about for myself, not sayin there shit jus wasnt my cup of tea from what i have heard.

Loadsa people kept bangin on about how amazing they were on forums and how new and innovative there sound was. When i downloaded some sets was jus really weak cheese, and trancy breaks stuff so i felt a bit disappointed after the hype of how "futuristic" there sound was.

Sayin that there was talent productionwise but i think its just a case of different tastes in music.

iluvhrdcor
Advanced Member

Australia
589 posts
iluvhrdcor has attended 1 event
Posted - 2006/08/25 :  21:45:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit iluvhrdcor's homepage
very interesting, nice work.

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2006/08/25 :  22:38:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Underloop:
Now this looks good!

Not much i can add to that!

Edited by - djDMS on 2006/08/25 22:39:30
Loz_e
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
772 posts
Loz_e has attended 7 events
Posted - 2006/08/26 :  08:41:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Loz_e's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Chris B:
quote:
Originally posted by [email protected]:
I thought the same thing Chris at first! prefer the original Stormtrooper (Scum records) for obvious reasons! But the UK Stormtrooper I have no idea about (sure someone will know) but it could also work the other way! imagine people turning up to hear UK hardcore and then being blasted with Gabber abd Speedcore!

hahahaha too true mate, i'd love to see that a few cybers lookin mighty confused on the dancefloor.

Uk stormtrooper's excellent aswell, my mate plays all the TNC stuff i think its top class.

quote:
anyway for a UK album its nice to see a few different DJ's on there!

Aye man i jus wanna no what to expect from Mozz and fracus's set.

I've got a mozz b2b with oli g set somewhere and its buzzin, really tough freeform they pick good tunes.

I've never heard a fracus set in my life is he along the same lines?

The darwin and cube hard i'm not too sure about for myself, not sayin there shit jus wasnt my cup of tea from what i have heard.

Loadsa people kept bangin on about how amazing they were on forums and how new and innovative there sound was. When i downloaded some sets was jus really weak cheese, and trancy breaks stuff so i felt a bit disappointed after the hype of how "futuristic" there sound was.

Sayin that there was talent productionwise but i think its just a case of different tastes in music.

i do understand where your coming from, when i very first heard material darwin produced i wasnt convinced either, but i gave it a chance, took note of all the praise he got, and before i knew it i was a RFU/JAL whore!!

anyway like i said i didnt think much of it a first, but it grew on me the more i listened to it, and now i am addicted to darwin and tom's (cube::hard) tracks!!

have you bought wow 10 mate? its£5.99 so you cant go wrong, give that a proper good listen to dude and i guarantee you'll love it.

its really happy uplifting feel good stuff! bringing back old school elements, i think of it as new old school happy hardcore!!

plus cube::hard is going to be involved in the relaunch of stompin choonz! rumours have it helix is back in the studio with cube::hard,and wow10 features a new track from DJ Fury!!

imo Darwin b2b Cube::hard will be the best mix ever known to hardcore!! RFU is gonna be huge! and so will JAL!

With the WOW What a rush series soley featuring JAL tracks, i am looking foward to Hardcore Undergroud Showcasing a decent amount of RFU material!

Edited by - Loz_e on 2006/08/26 13:04:05
jenks
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,682 posts

19 hardcore releases
jenks has attended 1 event
Posted - 2006/08/26 :  18:36:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit jenks's homepage
Where can I get wow 10?

Loz_e
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
772 posts
Loz_e has attended 7 events
Posted - 2006/08/26 :  18:48:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Loz_e's homepage
anywhere mate! hmv, play, amazon!

think hmv only do online though

jenks
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,682 posts

19 hardcore releases
jenks has attended 1 event
Posted - 2006/08/26 :  19:22:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit jenks's homepage
nice

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 5 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.72 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page