Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 hardcore girls!
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 3

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
miss-mitzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
608 posts

55 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/04/10 :  05:42:10  Show profile Send a private message  Visit miss-mitzi's homepage
so i have noticed that more blokes than women are on this site!! even when i use2 go clubbin there were more blokes that liked the music.... i wonder y that is?

If computer games effected us kids, we would all be runnin around in dark rooms munchin magic pills and listenin to repetative music!

Alert moderator

Edited by - miss-mitzi on 2002/04/13 05:32:18
DJ STYLUS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,661 posts

21 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/04/10 :  05:46:06  Show profile  Send a private message
Anyone who posts to this topic is gonna get slagged down as a sexist pig!!! So i gotta stay clear I think!!! Although I would luv to see more gurls into rave, that would b so fkn wkd!

I don't wanna see any of you walkin', U'd betta be runnin'. . .

Alert moderator Go to top of page
miss-mitzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
608 posts

55 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/04/10 :  05:50:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit miss-mitzi's homepage
ah but i am a girl so im ok ... it was cool ish i met so many blokes round that time but it would ov bn nice 2 have some female company ....more handbags to dance around...lol...... dont worry bout bein sexest id just like to know wot happened to all da birds!!!!

If computer games effected us kids, we would all be runnin around in dark rooms munchin magic pills and listenin to repetative music!

DJ STYLUS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,661 posts

21 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/04/10 :  05:55:48  Show profile  Send a private message
Well ok.........Most women, listen to pop britney and co. Most cant handel Hardcore and find it annoying! dont ask why i simply think its kewl. But when I look at the peeps who like hardcore they neva get married???? Is this a pattern or wot???? No-one try and tell me they r married or they know a hardcore nutta who is!!! <Marrage & Hardcore don't go........Why am I talkin about gettin hitched for any wayz???!

miss-mitzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
608 posts

55 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/04/10 :  05:59:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit miss-mitzi's homepage
well we get married to other hardcore nutters an when we get divorced we argue bout who owns wot tape cd record etc etc.... how do i know all this....?

miss-mitzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
608 posts

55 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/04/10 :  06:01:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit miss-mitzi's homepage
i was readin this real shit magazine the other week an in it was this guy who use2 go clubbin with us he is now apparently an undercover copper.... who would ov thunk it!!!!!!!!!

Simon
Advanced Member

Belgium
5,001 posts
Simon has donated money to the site Simon has attended 5 events
Posted - 2002/04/10 :  07:44:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Simon's homepage
Alot of Girls get sucked into the Pop crap and they start loving boybands instead of good music.

Sy.

miss-mitzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
608 posts

55 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/04/10 :  07:54:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit miss-mitzi's homepage
well there must b some closet hardcore birds about!!!

DJ STYLUS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,661 posts

21 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/04/10 :  07:55:51  Show profile  Send a private message
........theres a few!?

DJ Pathfinder
Advanced Member

Netherlands
1,676 posts

51 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/04/10 :  08:11:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Pathfinder's homepage
i think not many girls like to hang out the whole night.

You can't see me,because i am the future.

DJ CURLY

United Kingdom
457 posts
Posted - 2002/04/10 :  09:03:55  Show profile  Send a private message
theres some girls i know who love happyhardcore
unfortunately they look like the back end of a bus
and are serious tomboys
i do have one girlfriend who loves hhc and isnt a tomboy (and is quite fit)(not that it matters) and she is a dj and shes so much better than me
she teaches me quite a lot.

" when ya dont know where to go and lifes kinda slow ya gotta hit the raves and let your body lose control release the tension the pressure is high roll with the flow get high on the ride"

Jaide

United States
306 posts
Jaide has attended 10 events
Posted - 2002/04/10 :  10:22:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Jaide's homepage
I'm a girl..and i'm a HHC DJ...and i know way more girls in to HHC then guys...lol and i don't think any of us look like disasters...

~.:*:.~.:*:.~.:*:.~.:*:.~

PLUR - People.Look.Ugly.Rollin :)~

I wish I had a fan club...will you be my friend? :)

~.:*:.~.:*:.~.:*:.~.:*:.~

DJ AcidBunE
Founder/Promoter of I-Jam Productions
GO GO ACID BUNNIES!!!

phoswh0re

Canada
57 posts
Posted - 2002/04/10 :  10:33:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit phoswh0re's homepage
well, hello!!...i am quite enjoying this disscussion!!!!!..haha
fisrt off YES I AM FEMALE!!!!,.........AND.....i have a comment about the whole hardcore and married bit...well, my friend and one of the greatest hardcore djs around is married!!.....there are others....most of them are not single either..so ....yeah!!...AND....i must say if we are talking about hardcore...you better mean hardcore and not only happy...*giggle*...cuz i LOVE that yummy noisy loud stompy bangy anything-but-happy- hardcore as well..hahah....and i love happycore..so go figure...im nutty!..:P...AND I HATE THAT POP CRAP!!!..haha and look at my pictures in my profile.,...i dont think imma tomboy....but we do lack girlie hapdcore infact if things go as planned...i should be one of the only girlie haprdcore dj in the city that actually plays out....:/....but in the croud...if you look and see during a happycore set there are more 14 year old girls then anything.....that kinda makes me mad cuz they look at the dj like hes a backstreetboy.....HAHAHAHAHHa...its a lil sad...and i hate it...haha...i think that concludes my comment!!! *giggle*

"next to sinlence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressable is music"
*bounce*
*bounce*

Annex

Canada
285 posts

38 hardcore releases
Annex has attended 1 event
Posted - 2002/04/10 :  12:18:37  Show profile  Send a private message
w00t!!
the moment you start spinning phoswh0re regularily i'm comin ta see ya ;))

that'd be sweeeeet

what'd REALLY make me laugh is if you used that as yer dj name ;)
i mean, can you imagine a party featuring... DJ Phosphor vs. DJ Phoswh0re or something *giggles*
hehe fun!!!

as far as more girls than guys... i think it often depends on the party.... i guess all in all there's more guys, but i never noticed... (no i'm not more focused on the girls i swear..... that wasn't sarcastic, i'm usually more focused on the music, lol)

i've had tapes (yes.. my car has a tape player, boy i need money).... of happycore in my car lately.. just a couple, and i pop in happy to be hardcore chapter 4 i think is in there *thinks* whateva... anyhoo when i'm driving ppl back, and i've had a couple gals who liked it... i think it's that alota these peeps haven't heard the stuff before, male or female

tis a dire shame! and i encourage all females who for whatever strange reason catch wind of this forum... to get out there n party!!!!!!

Potatoe

DJ CURLY

United Kingdom
457 posts
Posted - 2002/04/10 :  12:32:42  Show profile  Send a private message
oh my god phoswhOre u look like a man
oh hang on
u could be the woman next to him
yeah thats it
u are very good looking
not like the girls round my area

" when ya dont know where to go and lifes kinda slow ya gotta hit the raves and let your body lose control release the tension the pressure is high roll with the flow get high on the ride"

phoswh0re

Canada
57 posts
Posted - 2002/04/10 :  12:59:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit phoswh0re's homepage
HAHAHAH..no no..thats the phosphor beside me...hahahaha....i thought that would happen tho...lol!...
yeah...but annex..me dj name will be tempo tantrum
me and dan wanna do some tag teams under the name color me smiley..
haha...i also and starting to produce acid tracks and there are other genres i wanna spin..so i gotta find other names fer that as well.....i doubt i would used phoswhore tho....thats jsut a cute chat name...

"next to sinlence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressable is music"
*bounce*
*bounce*

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 3 pages long: 1  2  3
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.89 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page