Total online 1666
 Radio listeners 186+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Rumors
 Scott Brown moves to Huddersfield ........
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 3

Author Thread  
DJ Mouse
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,687 posts
DJ Mouse has attended 1 event
Posted - 2002/04/26 :  17:54:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
went there again tonight and not one fight!! what the hell's going on?!?! lol

--------------------------------------------------
"Don't frown when someone annoys you, it uses 42 muscles. Bitch-slap the fu©ker, it only uses 4"

DJ Mouse

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Love Monkey

United Kingdom
113 posts
Posted - 2002/04/27 :  02:58:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
I think all the fights were elsewhere. When i got in from work (bout 10:30) i saw at least three ambulances heading into town!! Its getting like halifax down here....

In the words of Ali G: "Give a man a compilation tape and he'll dance for a night. Teach a man to scratch, and he'll be dancing for generations!"

DJ Mouse
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,687 posts
Posted - 2002/04/27 :  05:34:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
probably in the town somewhere,these days it's a pint and a fight isn't it

"Don't frown when someone annoys you, it uses 42 muscles. Bitch-slap the fu©ker, it only uses 4"

DJ Mouse

silver
Admin

Japan
12,548 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2002/04/29 :  01:54:04  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
I keep reading about Huddersfield this and Huddersfield that... is Huddersfield turning into the hardcore capital of the UK? :)

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.

DJ Mouse
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,687 posts
Posted - 2002/04/29 :  02:51:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
it's the biggest town in the uk (europe??) it's right in the middle of the uk too so it's a good central point.
but i don't see what the attraction is really when you've got leeds 15 miles away

as for hardcore capital,there's scott brown,demand and mark eg here so after london it's pretty close

DJ Mouse

Love Monkey

United Kingdom
113 posts
Posted - 2002/04/29 :  03:07:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
I just checked the evolution web site and SB's address is definetly in hudds.
Just thought i would share that with the world.

In the words of Ali G: "Give a man a compilation tape and he'll dance for a night. Teach a man to scratch, and he'll be dancing for generations!"

DJ Mouse
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,687 posts
Posted - 2002/04/29 :  08:18:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
wicked,what area (please say waterloo )

update on the nightclub situation.
the old peugeot garage at the bottom of town next to the sports centre is to be converted into a 2 storey nightclub called "heaven and hell"
1 floor of house & garage,the other floor of trance/progressive etc
nothing about hardcore tho :(

DJ Mouse

Love Monkey

United Kingdom
113 posts
Posted - 2002/04/29 :  09:42:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Allright then "Waterloo!!"
But he's actually in holmfirth

DiamondDog

United Kingdom
250 posts

12 hardcore releases
DiamondDog has attended 3 events
Posted - 2002/04/30 :  02:30:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DiamondDog's homepage  Reply with quote
I doubt heaven and hell would have even heard of hardcore, they're a chain of clubs with others in Leeds and Blackpool and they're very cheesy.

Would Tommy Kirkwood, and Lynne come to the surge tent out front immediately, this is proper urgent.

Every Tuesday 8-9.

Stomping as you like.

DJ Mouse
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,687 posts
Posted - 2002/04/30 :  07:56:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
ffs this is all we need,another cheesey night club here
someone do me a favour and build a nightclub here dedicated to hardcore :)

DJ Mouse

DiamondDog

United Kingdom
250 posts

12 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/04/30 :  08:04:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DiamondDog's homepage  Reply with quote
The Cornmill seem to have a few good things coming up, though a dedicated club would be wicked..

Would Tommy Kirkwood, and Lynne come to the surge tent out front immediately, this is proper urgent.

Every Tuesday 8-9.

Stomping as you like.

DJ Mouse
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,687 posts
Posted - 2002/04/30 :  10:03:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
too right,vibealite,space etc
it's ideal there coz it's right next to the m62

maybe one in the town centre would be good too,let them all get a few pints down them and then roll into the venue and rave their tits off. i know i'd rather walk into a rave totally hammered than totally sober

DJ Mouse

DiamondDog

United Kingdom
250 posts

12 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/05/01 :  01:59:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DiamondDog's homepage  Reply with quote
Trouble with having clubs in the town centre is they can attract pissed up fools who would usually go to some kind of cheese club, at least with clubs a bit of a way out then you have to make an effort to get there so it's only people who want to be there who are.

That's what I think anyway.

Every Tuesday 8-9.

Stomping as you like.

DJ Mouse
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,687 posts
Posted - 2002/05/01 :  02:42:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
thererfore less trouble,good point there :)

DJ Mouse

zarlon

Canada
94 posts
Posted - 2002/05/09 :  11:13:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit zarlon's homepage  Reply with quote
*huddles in ball, rocks back and forth saying "it's not fair.. it's not fair!!".. *

if it's true, I'm jealous! I want a happycore [or hardcore oldskool!] club somewhere in my vicinity.. ahhh, things would be so perfect then.. I'd be made in the shade!

Oh well.. I'll just have to start things rolling here... hehe

peace :)

.zarlon/ducky.
87071164/55441249

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 3 pages long: 1  2  3
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.41 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page