Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Helter Skelter vs Raindance: HARDCORE 2007 - Mixed
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 3

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
geordiee99

United Kingdom
24 posts
Posted - 2006/12/19 :  18:29:37  Show profile Send a private message View the linked resource
HELTER SKELTER VS RAINDANCE
HARDCORE 2007

Following the massive success of United in Hardcore and Hardcore Classics, compilations that sold over 150,000 copies, Ministry of Sound reunite two hardcore legends to make one of the most exciting albums in the history of rave.

Celebrating their 17th Birthday this year, London legends Raindance are known throughout the land for their consistently amazing parties, which see 3000 nutters go wild at the awesome seOne complex on a regular basis. The atmosphere at Raindance is unbeatable, still enjoying the accolade of the UK’s very first legal all-night rave. Similarly, Helter Skelter has been rocking the UK since 1989, staging breathtaking events for up to 18,000 people and bringing the finest in drum ‘n’ bass, old skool and hardcore to the country’s biggest and best venues.

Both promotions are keen supporters of the best in new and classic hardcore – and this marriage of old and upfront is what Hardcore 2007 is all about.

This anthem-packed triple CD has been selected and mixed by the two legends themselves- painstakingly presented, for a true and totally authentic glimpse of the scene in 2007.

Slipmatt was responsible for some of the biggest hardcore and rave anthems of all time (a few of which are included in the album), while Billy ‘Daniel’ Bunter has helped to spearhead the hardcore renaissance with his awesome Tasty events. Both have been playing at the country’s biggest raves since the birth of hardcore – in short, there is no-one better that could have put this CD together.

Disc 1 is the old made new- 22 classic old skool anthems and modern dance smashes remixed fresh for 2007 and given the hardcore treatment. Things get fully pumped up on Discs 2 and 3, with some of the most exciting, uplifting hardcore from the crème de la crème of the scene’s producers; CLSM, Sy & Unknown, Robbie Long & Stormtrooper, Squad E, Technikore, Dougal & Gammer, Styles & Breeze, Sytronik...all the legends and all the hottest new stars join forces to bring by far one of the best Hardcore albums of all time.

66 tracks – the full hardcore and old skool spectrum – and a ton of exclusive cuts...what better way to start your 2007 than with a hefty dose of HARDCORE?

Release date: Boxing Day 26th December 2006

Alert moderator

Edited by - geordiee99 on 2006/12/19 18:31:25
silver
Admin

Japan
12,548 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2006/12/20 :  13:18:29  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
From the press release:

HELTER SKELTER VS RAINDANCE:
HARDCORE 2007
Release date: Boxing Day 26th December 2006

Following the massive success of United in Hardcore and Hardcore Classics, compilations that sold over 150,000 copies, Ministry of Sound reunite two hardcore legends to make one of the most exciting albums in the history of rave.

Celebrating their 17th Birthday this year, London legends Raindance are known throughout the land for their consistently amazing parties, which see 3000 nutters go wild at the awesome seOne complex on a regular basis. The atmosphere at Raindance is unbeatable, still enjoying the accolade of the UK’s very first legal all-night rave. Similarly, Helter Skelter has been rocking the UK since 1989, staging breathtaking events for up to 18,000 people and bringing the finest in drum ‘n’ bass, old skool and hardcore to the country’s biggest and best venues.

Both promotions are keen supporters of the best in new and classic hardcore – and this marriage of old and upfront is what Hardcore 2007 is all about.
This anthem-packed triple CD has been selected and mixed by the two legends themselves- painstakingly presented for a true and totally authentic glimpse of the scene in 2007, from the men who know it best.

Slipmatt was responsible for some of the biggest hardcore and rave anthems of all time (a few of which are included in the album), while Billy ‘Daniel’ Bunter has helped to spearhead the hardcore renaissance with his awesome Tasty events. Both have been playing at the country’s biggest raves since the birth of hardcore – in short, there is no-one better that could have put this CD together.

Disc 1 is the old made new- 22 classic old skool anthems and modern dance smashes remixed fresh for 2007 and given the hardcore treatment. Things get fully pumped up on Discs 2 and 3, with some of the most exciting, uplifting hardcore from the crème de la crème of the scene’s producers; CLSM, Sy & Unknown, Robbie Long & Stormtrooper, Squad E, Technikore, Dougal & Gammer, Styles & Breeze, Sytronik...all the legends and all the hottest new stars join forces to bring by far one of the best Hardcore albums of all time.

66 tracks – the full hardcore and old skool spectrum – and a ton of exclusive cuts...what better way to start your 2007 than with a hefty dose of HARDCORE?

Disc One:
1. SL2 - On A Ragga Tip (SL2 2007 Remake)
2. Fedde Le Grand - Put Your Hands Up For Detroit (Slipmatt & Billy 'Daniel' Bunter Remix)
3. DJ's Unite - Vol 1 Remix (Billy 'Daniel' Bunter & Shimano Remix)
4. Liquid - Sweet Harmony (Slipmatt & Billy 'Daniel' Bunter Remix)
5. N Joi - Anthem (Billy 'Daniel' Bunter & Shimano Remix)
6. Sy-Kick - Nasty (DJ Twista Remix)
7. Human Resource - Dominator 2005 (DJ Slam Remix)
8. DJ Seduction - Hardcore Heaven (Rat Pack & Shimano Remix)
9. Stu & Nee Feat. Karen Danzig - You Got The Power
10. Supermode - Tell Me Why (Slipmatt & Billy 'Daniel' Bunter Remix)
11. NRG - Never Lost His Hardcore (Peace Maker Remix)
12. Manix - Feel Reel Good (DJ Twista Remix)
13. Ann Saunderson - Definition Of Love (Billy 'Daniel' Bunter & Shimano Remix)
14. Xpansions - Move Your Body (Elevation) (Rat Pack & Shimano Remix)
15. Slipmatt - Hear Me (Junki Munki Remix)
16. Carl Kennedy & Johnny Gleeson - Present Southside Hustlers Right Before My Eyes (Peace Maker Remix)
17. SL2 - DJ's Take Control (SL2 2007 Remake)
18. Criminal Minds - Baptised By Dub (Slipmatt Remix)
19. Peacemaker - Dance With Me
20. DJ Slam - Check This Out
21. SL2 - Make A Move (Sy & Unknown Remix)
22. Rat Pack - Brothers Sisters (Slipmatt Remix)

Disc Two:
1. Fergus Mayhem - Take Control (CLSM Remix)
2. Jon Doe - Warehouse (Cube: Hard Remix)
3. CLSM Feat. Stefan B - Liberation (Ambush Remix)
4. UK Hard Feat. Nikki Mak - Need Your Emotion (Dougal & Gammer Remix)
5. Rob Tissera, Vinyl Groover & The Red Hed - Stay (Lost Boys Remix)
6. JX - Restless (Sparky & Sytonik Remix)
7. GBT Inc - Better Day (Dougal & Gammer Remix)
8. Slipmatt & Slam - Express (Alistair Storm Remix)
9. Billy 'Daniel' Bunter & CLSM - Feat. Faye Hendry (Taking Me Over)
10. UK Hard - Sounds Running Through Your Mind (Gammer Remix)
11. UK Hard Feat. Nikki Mak - Inside Your Mind (UFO Remix)
12. Neon Lights - You're Not Alone (Weaver & Steve Hill Mix)
13. Neon Lights - Not Over Yet (Weaver & Steve Hill Remix)
14. Paradise - Wanna Be Free (Supreme & Sunset Regime Remix)
15. Billy 'Daniel' Bunter & Jon Doe - Feat. Faye Hendry Round & Round (Sy & Unknown Remix)
16. Masif DJ's ESilence (Technikore remix)
17. Masif DJ's - Every Day (Technikore Remix)
18. In-Effect & Compulsion - Beautiful (Frantic & Resist Remix)
19. Bang The Future Feat. Malaya - Real World (Styles & Breeze Remix)
20. Billy Daniel & CLSM Feat. Junior - Cry Your Tears
21. Jon Doe - Your Body (Robbie Long & Stormtrooper Remix)
22. UK Hard - Next Level (Squad E Remix)

Disc Three:
1. SMD - SMD#4 (Alistair Storm Remix)
2. SMD - SMD#2 (Vibe & Hattrixx Remix)
3. SMD - SMD#1 (Sparky & Sytronik Remix)
4. Slipmatt - You're Mine 2007
5. Weaver & Andy L Feat. Angel Eyez - Time To Let Go
6. Technikore Feat. Alison Wade - Feel Alive
7. Sy & Unknown Feat. Lou Lou - Caught Up In Your Love 2006 (Exclusive Mix)
8. Geos Crew Feat. MC Marley - Gonna Take You High (Gammer Remix)
9. Slipmatt - Rock This Place
10. GBT Inc - Burn Mother ****er (UFO Remix)
11. Sytronik & Sparky Feat. Ali - Wonderland
12. Billy 'Daniel' Bunter & CLSM Feat. Leah Symons - My Desire
13. Technikore Feat. Angel Eyez - Follow The Light
14. Sy & Unknown Feat. Lou Lou - U R My Phantasy (Exclusive Mix)
15. Sy & Unknown - Hardcore Ride
16. Sparky Feat. Alison Wade - Escape From My Dreams
17. Weaver & Andy L - Forever & Ever
18. Billy 'Daniel' Bunter & CLSM Feat. Lisa Abbott - Best Of Me
19. Bang The Future - Body Slam (Sy & Unknown Remix)
20. Alistair Storm & Euphony - Show Me The Way (Ultravibes "Pure Perfection" Mix)
21. DJ Sytronik & MC Spenno Feat. Ali - In Paradise
22. Slippery Project - Jump Around 2007 (Sy & Unknown Remix)

Alert moderator Go to top of page
RAVER7
Average Member

United Kingdom
231 posts
RAVER7 has attended 6 events
Posted - 2006/12/21 :  15:51:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit RAVER7's homepage
this cd is gonna be so wicked its about time the legend slipmatt is back on board proper

hardcore tom
Starting Member

United Kingdom
19 posts
Posted - 2006/12/23 :  16:36:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit hardcore tom's homepage
yoo iv got this track 3 days before its release!! its a fkin mint cd!! hardcore til i die

http://H-HardcoreHeaven-H.bebo.com

http://hatethefakes.bebo.com

tom leonard

geordiee99

United Kingdom
24 posts
Posted - 2006/12/28 :  11:30:13  Show profile  Send a private message
[color=crimson]Exclusive Helter Skelter V Raindance Hardcore 2007 Competition[/color]

[color=royalblue]This competition is a banger![/color]

[color=crimson]You have the chance of winning a very special white label SMD track (1 of only 10 in existence) + an old Kinetic record bag which has been around the world on Slipmatts shoulder several times over and numerous times to Ibiza and back![/color]

[color=royalblue]To enter simply click the link below and answer the question....go on it's easy![/color]

[color=crimson]Link: http://www.ministryofsound.com/competitions/20061219[/color]

Leelo1
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
825 posts
Leelo1 has attended 2 events
Posted - 2006/12/28 :  15:29:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Leelo1's homepage
hey i got this cd on boxin day an its wiked wernt into old school breaks but this is jus wiked .. really impressed wi that put ur hands up for detroit cos the cd is on the earlie 90s genre an that tune int very old with an oldschool feel an the 2nd day is wiked ant heard the 3rd cd yet tho but im pleased jus wi the 1st cd

lukebond007
Starting Member

United Kingdom
1 post
Posted - 2006/12/31 :  16:53:20  Show profile  Send a private message
Omg, I just bought this album and its totally wicked! I loved the first CD too, got some wicked old skool breaks on it, and CD's 2 & 3 are amazing! Wicked album! Totally loved it. Nice variety of tunes :) Highly recommend u buy it!

Bondy

United Kingdom
86 posts
Posted - 2006/12/31 :  16:57:26  Show profile  Send a private message
OMG this album is amazing, got sum wicked stuff on it, personally I think its better than Clubland X-treme hardcore 3!

Smoogie
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,480 posts
Posted - 2006/12/31 :  17:13:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Smoogie's homepage
Just brought it and put it onto my I-pod, will listen later when I have the chance!

kellyovcarlisle

United Kingdom
23 posts
Posted - 2007/01/01 :  19:32:21  Show profile  Send a private message
oh this album is a mauler!!!! cd 1 is the best!!! lol shout out ta hixxy and darren styles...i love yas!! lol oh yeh clubland xtreme hardcore is as good as helter skelter cd!!! lol xxx

MegaJynx

United States
85 posts
Posted - 2007/01/02 :  00:03:14  Show profile  Send a private message
Well... if 150,000 weren't wrong about United in Hardcore + Hardcore classics, and this CD seems to be getting ten times more attention than any other, I guess buying it wouldn't be a mistake :P

gloworm

United Kingdom
41 posts
Posted - 2007/01/02 :  12:56:16  Show profile  Send a private message
absolutely great album- love the exclusive content on cd 1 too -bit tits and arse but a very interesting discussion with slipmatt and bunter -you can really tell they took the time to include key tracks and really got into the mix, recording some amazing new material
big up to them both- quaity album that blows clubland out of the hardcore seas

geordiee99

United Kingdom
24 posts
Posted - 2007/01/04 :  12:30:58  Show profile  Send a private message
Exclusive Helter Skelter V Raindance Hardcore 2007 Footage

Check out Ministry of Sound TV Exclusive Hardcore 2007 Footage with Billy Daniel Bunter & Slipmatt...just paste the link below into you’re your browser:

www.ministryofsound.com\asx\EventFootage\Hardcore2007\Hardcore2007.asx

Edited by - geordiee99 on 2007/01/04 13:02:46
silver
Admin

Japan
12,548 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2007/01/05 :  03:19:57  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
Got the CD today (slow postal doh!) sounds good, exclusive content is also interesting :)

Leto
Advanced Member

United States
2,849 posts
Leto has donated money to the site Leto has attended 7 events
Posted - 2007/01/07 :  23:36:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Leto's homepage
I just got it as well. It sounds nice, but it leaves out a decent chunk of the hardcore scene...particularly freeform...

Edited by - Leto on 2007/01/09 00:27:31
Keith25

United Kingdom
60 posts
Posted - 2007/01/08 :  21:32:28  Show profile  Send a private message
great album-good to hear slipmatt again.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 3 pages long: 1  2  3
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.8 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page