Printer friendly
Page: 
of 6

Author Thread  
Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2007/03/20 :  12:27:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage  Reply with quote
HOW CAN YOU LOVE CHEESY HARDCORE! OVER IN GERMANY THEY MUST THINK THAT BRITIANS RAVERS ARE ALL GIRLS IT'S ****ING SAD! TUFFIN UP ALL YOU PONCEY RAVERS! LISTEN TO THE NAME H.A.R.D.C.O.R.E. NOT ****ING C.H.E.E.S.E.C.O.R.E. YOU & YOUR GROUP OF GAYBOY RAVERS THAT FLOAT AROUND YOU SHOULD WORK ON THAT STYLE & LEAVE H.A.R.D.C.O.R.E. ALONE! PLEASE!

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Chris B
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,964 posts
Chris B has attended 30 events
Posted - 2007/03/20 :  17:56:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Chris B's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by narcotik:
HOW CAN YOU LOVE CHEESY HARDCORE! OVER IN GERMANY THEY MUST THINK THAT BRITIANS RAVERS ARE ALL GIRLS IT'S ****ING SAD! TUFFIN UP ALL YOU PONCEY RAVERS! LISTEN TO THE NAME H.A.R.D.C.O.R.E. NOT ****ING C.H.E.E.S.E.C.O.R.E. YOU & YOUR GROUP OF GAYBOY RAVERS THAT FLOAT AROUND YOU SHOULD WORK ON THAT STYLE & LEAVE H.A.R.D.C.O.R.E. ALONE! PLEASE!

Hahahahahahaha have to agree to be called hardcore it should actually be hard, im not totally against cheese and vocals cos it can be done well but is disgusting what some people think is hardcore nowadays.

Been abroad a few times and aye they think we're mostly all tits over here, fluorescent crap listenin to cheesy dance sped up i dont blame them.

Thunderdome 30-40,000 hardcore heads goin wild without a glowstick anywhere, arenas showcasing all sounds of the harder stuff and even the older stuffs gettin more play again at some events.

Feck no's what happened over here the last few years but i really dont like it or feel any connection to it anymore

tru bass
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,996 posts
tru bass has attended 11 events
Posted - 2007/03/20 :  18:54:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit tru bass's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

no

Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2007/03/21 :  01:43:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage  Reply with quote
DON'T GET ME WRONG CHRIS! I LIKE VOCALS IN SONGS & UPLIFTING TRACKS BUT IT'S WHEN YOU KNOW THAT SUM POINT IN THE TUNE IT'LL BREAKDOWN IN2, NOT NEEDED CHEESY SINGING! IT'S LIKE A LOT OF TUNES A BASED AROUND THE SINGING & THATS WHEN IT LOSES IT'S HARD EDGE! I WOULD LUV 2 GO 2 A THUNDERDOME ABROAD! FELL SUM REAL HARDCORE!!!!! Narcotik

CHECK OUT MY HOME PAGE!!!

Chris B
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,964 posts
Posted - 2007/03/21 :  01:56:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Chris B's homepage  Reply with quote
No mate you can tell you have a wide taste in music, i totally agree with most of what i've heard from you.

Full songs of vocals in hardcore very rarely work, jus sounds really poppy and a lotta tunes sound lazy and as if the musicaians just read a book and followed it piece by piece without any thought or originality.

Vocals can be powerful and work but with hard techno style music, but is the short snippets with full on bangin kickdrums that work for me. Sadly a lotta people who rave week in week out disagree with us and like exactly what i hate, still a lotta good events over here though just need to be prepared to travel.

Edited by - Chris B on 2007/03/21 01:59:09
NeXuS
Advanced Member

United States
1,627 posts

81 hardcore releases
NeXuS has donated money to the site NeXuS has attended 15 events
Posted - 2007/03/24 :  05:42:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit NeXuS's homepage  Reply with quote
Please don't type in all capitals... for some reason I read capitalized words louder in my head and after a paragraph of it its starting to hurt my brain.

I personally could care less whats on the cover, if it looks nice it's only an addition.
And hey, at least "ours" looks hotter.

95_was_the_time
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,285 posts
Posted - 2007/03/24 :  18:03:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit 95_was_the_time's homepage  Reply with quote
The oldskool mix looks good, the other 2 cds just look like the usual creamed-out bland stuff with 1 or 2 stunners.

ponder

United Kingdom
109 posts
ponder is verified hardcore artist ponder has attended 5 events
Posted - 2007/03/24 :  18:26:29  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit ponder's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by [email protected]:
quote:
Originally posted by Mortis:
quote:
Originally posted by [email protected]:
Looks like a Decadance thing!

At that price I have to agree, but I'm sure they went bust...?

No! they are releasing more than ever! I take it you don't you,ve never notice the No.1 series! theres loads of them! the Hardcore one from the end of last year was quite good (compiled by Unknown) for the price! I think MOS own them now!

Kind of. Decadance is an MOS sub-label, and always has been to my knowledge. All the licensing info. for the Original Hardcore / Hardcore series came from Ministry anyway.

AJSharps
Average Member

United Kingdom
232 posts
Posted - 2007/03/26 :  14:27:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit AJSharps's homepage  Reply with quote
is it actually out today cause i got an email from amazon saying its now available but it says itll be dispatched within 4-6 weeks?? :S
will it be out in shops like hmv (not online shops)

edit: just called hmv and they are in stock im going to pick up a copy today before they shut :D

Edited by - AJSharps on 2007/03/26 16:00:11
Mental_Adam
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
842 posts
Posted - 2007/03/26 :  17:04:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mental_Adam's homepage  Reply with quote
Thunderdome 96

picked it up for 12 euros.

jenks
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,682 posts

19 hardcore releases
jenks has attended 1 event
Posted - 2007/03/26 :  22:23:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit jenks's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

It's ****ing sad that you'd even think that was an issue.

Chris B
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,964 posts
Posted - 2007/03/27 :  00:39:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Chris B's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by jenks:
quote:
OVER IN GERMANY THEY MUST THINK THAT BRITIANS RAVERS ARE ALL GIRLS IT'S ****ING SAD!

I agree with him, is sad that loadsa other countries have hardcore belted out at massive raves, uk's blarin sped up dancy shit to a few thoushand.

10/15 years ago this country was coming out with allsorts, breakbeat happy stuff through to bouncy techno. Nowadays uk hardcore is just a version of hard dance for the uk market, people in europe used to buy and respect the tunes made but now they laugh.

As i said earlier i dont blame them one bit

Lilley
Advanced Member

Australia
3,740 posts
Lilley has attended 7 events
Posted - 2007/03/27 :  05:07:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Lilley's homepage  Reply with quote
hey mate, please turn off caps lock

jenks
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,682 posts

19 hardcore releases
jenks has attended 1 event
Posted - 2007/03/27 :  13:31:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit jenks's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Chris B:
quote:
Originally posted by jenks:
quote:
OVER IN GERMANY THEY MUST THINK THAT BRITIANS RAVERS ARE ALL GIRLS IT'S ****ING SAD!

I agree with him, is sad that loadsa other countries have hardcore belted out at massive raves, uk's blarin sped up dancy shit to a few thoushand.

10/15 years ago this country was coming out with allsorts, breakbeat happy stuff through to bouncy techno. Nowadays uk hardcore is just a version of hard dance for the uk market, people in europe used to buy and respect the tunes made but now they laugh.

As i said earlier i dont blame them one bit

Fair enough not to listen if you don't like it, but using 'because the Germans think we're gay' as reasoning seems a little pathetic to me. The Germans can think I'm a big gay paedophile rapist lepper for all I care, I'll listen to whatever I want.

Mental_Adam
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
842 posts
Posted - 2007/03/27 :  13:46:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mental_Adam's homepage  Reply with quote
I saw this album in woolworths today for £5.97... Track listing didn't really tickle my fancy.

Only mix id be interested in his DJ Forces.

There was also the worlds greatest Trance album aswell as WG Electro House.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 6 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.58 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page