Printer friendly
Page: 
of 6

Author Thread  
Quicksilver
Advanced Member

Sweden
2,545 posts
Posted - 2007/09/22 :  16:28:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Quicksilver's homepage  Reply with quote
I know it is, but I still think it sounds better sped up! :P

My SOUNDCLOUD

Alert moderator Go to top of page
silver
Admin

Japan
12,547 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2007/10/11 :  05:06:38  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
Taken from the news page:

Looked what popped up on the new HTID 25 event flyer in the UK! The Clubland X-treme hardcore 4 artwork! We've managed to snip off and rotate the packshot into something that is a little easier to see on your computer monitors (we hope!).

The event also is the launch event for the CD, while many rumors have been flying around the internet on the actual release date, we couldn't get anyone official to lock down the release date for HappyHardcore.com to post a news story about, so we're calling this event flyer official enough! The release date for the album is December 3rd 2007 since it is written on the flyer.

The 3 disc CD will be mixed by Darren Styles, Mark Breeze and Hixxy. Interesting to note since Hixxy is no longer under official contract with Resist (the record label) his disc technically can be more of a full DJ mix disc.

Clubland X-treme hardcore 4 artwork - Taken from HTID 25 flyer

HTID 25 - The flyer

SPOOX
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,644 posts
Posted - 2007/10/11 :  05:46:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit SPOOX's homepage  Reply with quote
Very nice. I for one will buy it.

Im_British

United Kingdom
39 posts
Im_British has attended 1 event
Posted - 2007/10/11 :  12:11:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Im_British's homepage  Reply with quote
Keep your ears peeled on the clubland monthly podcast for news on this one, they normally drop a few hints here and there.

bulby_g
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,205 posts

430 hardcore releases
bulby_g has attended 55 events
Posted - 2007/10/11 :  12:31:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit bulby_g's homepage  Reply with quote
If it's as gash as number 3 I wont be buying it...

von-X

Hungary
404 posts
von-X has attended 11 events
Posted - 2007/10/11 :  12:37:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit von-X's homepage  Reply with quote
Skull and cross-bones? I hope CXH is not trying to follow this foolish emo trend with its cover artwork...

Dezigned 4 Ravers:
www.dezigned4ravers.com

Digital Resolution:
www.myspace.com/digitalresolutionlabel

Dj ANIL

Canada
93 posts
Posted - 2007/10/11 :  13:03:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dj ANIL's homepage  Reply with quote
The last one CLXH3 was not good.

Roll on December 3rd.

The 1st two were great

Edited by - Dj ANIL on 2007/10/11 19:52:35
geezer48027
Starting Member

Ireland
6 posts
Posted - 2007/10/11 :  16:49:43  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit geezer48027's homepage  Reply with quote
need 2 see the tracklist first but i more than likely will get it does anybody no why hixxy is not on bonkers 17?

whittle1
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,191 posts

25 hardcore releases
whittle1 has donated money to the site whittle1 has attended 15 events
Posted - 2007/10/11 :  17:58:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit whittle1's homepage  Reply with quote
I'll definetly be buying it.
CEH3 was average, so hope it's not gonna be anything like that. Hixxy has no excuse now, he's had plenty of time to pull out an excellent mix.

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2007/10/11 :  19:44:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
I'm gonna wait 4 the tracklist to come out and be available 4 preview on juno. After I listened 2 the previews on juno i convinced myself that the 3rd vol. wasn't good enough 4 purchase. I did really enjoy the 1st 2 volumes. I especially liked the Hixxy cds on those. I truly was disappointed w/ the trax on the 3rd vol. it sounds like they were in a rush 2 get it out there.

dee_licious
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
513 posts
dee_licious has attended 7 events
Posted - 2007/10/11 :  23:10:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit dee_licious's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
Tracklist will make my mind up for me.

Enjoyed the first 2, majority of the last one was tragically bad.

Not one of those saddoes who screams 'yeah i'll definitely be buying this' without even knowing what's on it!

Don't need to know the tracklist....as long as Darren is doing the mixing... :P

Mortis
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,493 posts

341 hardcore releases
Mortis has donated money to the site Mortis has attended 7 events
Posted - 2007/10/11 :  23:15:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mortis's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
Interesting to note since Hixxy is no longer under official contract with Resist (the record label) his disc technically can be more of a full DJ mix disc.

*sarcasm* Oh joy, I can't wait for a new Hixxy mix *end sarcasm*

wong
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,991 posts
Posted - 2007/10/11 :  23:25:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit wong's homepage  Reply with quote
hixxy aint that bad mortis, not like styles, who is bad these days (except that dnb track he keeps droppin these days, i do like that) hixxy in his live sets of late have have been very enjoyable with a bit of everythin mixed in ie todays cheese, old happy hardcore,my fave era sounds (03 - 05) even bit of gabber. hixxy will always be a legend for me, the things hes done for hardcore is unbelievable

Mortis
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,493 posts

341 hardcore releases
Mortis has donated money to the site Mortis has attended 7 events
Posted - 2007/10/11 :  23:38:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mortis's homepage  Reply with quote
^^ I'm not one of those "I hate Hixxy coz of Raver Baby" types (95 was the time), I just don't like Hixxy as a DJ. His older tracks for the most part where really good, I do like alot of his remix's of recent tracks, just don't like him as a DJ, don't rate him much (see Bonkers 4 as an example).

I have a lot of respect for Hixxy but I would rather not have another CD with him mixing. Same goes for Sy and to a certain extent these days Scott Brown.

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2007/10/11 :  23:51:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by dee_licious:
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
Tracklist will make my mind up for me.

Enjoyed the first 2, majority of the last one was tragically bad.

Not one of those saddoes who screams 'yeah i'll definitely be buying this' without even knowing what's on it!

Don't need to know the tracklist....as long as Darren is doing the mixing... :P

You're all that's wrong with the scene today in one little bundle!

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 6 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.75 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page