Printer friendly
Page: 
of 5

Author Thread  
CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2007/11/12 :  19:15:43  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
I wish I had more information to give. Although the official release date is today, some sort of manufacturing/distributor snafu has left 99% of places without stock currently.

On one hand, they could appear later in the week. More likely, it'll be next Monday.

I can't get any concrete information, so I'm just as ( ok, way more ;) ) frustrated as y'all.

I don't even have a copy :S

CDJay

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Audio X
Advanced Member

United States
670 posts

13 hardcore releases
Audio X is verified hardcore artist Audio X has attended 2 events
Posted - 2007/11/13 :  01:01:20  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Audio X's homepage  Reply with quote
LOL I was wondering if I was alone in that respect! Do you even have my address, Jon?

The Doc
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,718 posts
The Doc has attended 1 event
Posted - 2007/11/13 :  01:51:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The Doc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
I wish I had more information to give. Although the official release date is today, some sort of manufacturing/distributor snafu has left 99% of places without stock currently.

On one hand, they could appear later in the week. More likely, it'll be next Monday.

I can't get any concrete information, so I'm just as ( ok, way more ;) ) frustrated as y'all.

I don't even have a copy :S

CDJay

it will be weeks for me then I've got it from hmv on-line! (its cheap)

Dj Satsky
Average Member

Australia
221 posts
Posted - 2007/11/13 :  09:11:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dj Satsky's homepage  Reply with quote
Another week can't wait for it.

eread
Starting Member

Canada
12 posts
Posted - 2007/11/15 :  01:06:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Too bad
:(
Does anyone out there know if there is going to be a Hardcore Heaven 5 anytime soon?

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2007/11/15 :  01:33:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
If there is, I wouldn't expect to see it before March 08.

CDJay

e-lucid
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
558 posts
e-lucid has attended 31 events
Posted - 2007/11/15 :  02:23:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit e-lucid's homepage  Reply with quote
Thanks for the info, at least it's not another long delay, & it's a small price to pay for the best UKH comp of '07.

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2007/11/15 :  04:36:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
Action Records appear to have stock, and indeed someone earlier noted he had been told his copy had been shipped today.

There's another seller on Amazon UK that claims to have stock.

Some people have been told by stores that they are expecting stock on Friday.

I cannot apologise enough for having to get information like this, and relay it like this. LoL

CDJay

Edited by - CDJay on 2007/11/15 04:37:57
andyandypandy

United Kingdom
99 posts
Posted - 2007/11/15 :  14:10:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit andyandypandy's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by eread:
Too bad
:(
Does anyone out there know if there is going to be a Hardcore Heaven 5 anytime soon?

i asked about it too, and was told it got knocked to next year due to number of compilations being released over the christmas period, thats another album i cant wait for :D

went down to see if they had HU-2 in store today,still no luck i will see if they have it on monday now

Audio X
Advanced Member

United States
670 posts

13 hardcore releases
Audio X is verified hardcore artist Audio X has attended 2 events
Posted - 2007/11/16 :  18:47:51  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Audio X's homepage  Reply with quote
HU2 wasn't being distributed by Amato was it? :o

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2007/11/19 :  16:32:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
I purchased it from amazon.co.uk and so far it has yet 2 notify me if it was shipped or not. I did, however preview it on juno.co.uk and the tracks were awesome! Purchased that and bonkers from amazon and so far they tell me they don't have HU2 in stock and they will notify me when they do and when they shipped it 2 me.

By the way, do many ppl give these CDs away as Christmas presents? I didn't think that ppl still gave CDs for Christmas anymore.

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2007/11/19 :  16:58:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
"HU2 wasn't being distributed by Amato was it? :o"

Nope.

OK Good news/bad news time.

Good news: It exists. Some vendors have it. Some customers have it!

Bad news: Official release is now 26th Nov according to Woolworths and HMV.

We're.... so.... close ;)

CDJay

Dj Satsky
Average Member

Australia
221 posts
Posted - 2007/11/19 :  17:47:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dj Satsky's homepage  Reply with quote
Damn these delays are doing my head in.

The Doc
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,718 posts
The Doc has attended 1 event
Posted - 2007/11/20 :  01:31:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The Doc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dj Satsky:
Damn these delays are doing my head in.

thats nearly perfect for me! I'm off 6 days in 8 that time so I have a 75% chance my wife doesn't know (in her words) "I haven't bought another ****ing hardcore CD!"

sora.slx

Australia
324 posts
Posted - 2007/11/20 :  09:28:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit sora.slx's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
I purchased it from amazon.co.uk and so far it has yet 2 notify me if it was shipped or not. I did, however preview it on juno.co.uk and the tracks were awesome! Purchased that and bonkers from amazon and so far they tell me they don't have HU2 in stock and they will notify me when they do and when they shipped it 2 me.

By the way, do many ppl give these CDs away as Christmas presents? I didn't think that ppl still gave CDs for Christmas anymore.

i dont know if its me, but i always have trouble finding an album with samples from juno when i know they DO have the samples.

Could you put the link up to juno for HU2 clips please :)

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 5 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.41 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page