Printer friendly
Page: 
of 5

Author Thread  
Orbit1

Australia
400 posts
Orbit1 is verified hardcore artist Orbit1 has attended 9 events
Posted - 2007/11/22 :  01:16:37  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Orbit1's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by SixFeet:
2. D-Lyte & Orbit1 – You Know You Want It
12. DJ Silver & The Acolyte – Thug Connected (Orbit1 Remix)

Nice to see Sam/ryg0r/Acolyte/Orbit1 is still doing some shit. Used to love the stuff he did, had bags of talent and potential. Thug Connected is a right romper stomper!

hehe don't worry, plenty more of that shizzle on the way. Expect an announcement soon :)

Alert moderator Go to top of page
warped_candykid
Advanced Member

United States
3,934 posts
warped_candykid has attended 5 events
Posted - 2007/11/22 :  02:08:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit warped_candykid's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Meph751:
like every other HA cd, a few really amazing tracks on each cd surrounded by loads of utter shit

and where did they find that cover model? selling crack in an alleyway? she's hideous...

Orbit1

Australia
400 posts
Posted - 2007/11/22 :  03:01:05  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Orbit1's homepage  Reply with quote
I'd still hit it, don't care what you say.

Any model thats sports a camel toe on the cover of a CD where hundreds of thousands of units will be made is ok in my book.

Meph751
Advanced Member

United States
1,488 posts
Meph751 has attended 1 event
Posted - 2007/11/22 :  03:03:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Meph751's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Orbit1:
I'd still hit it, don't care what you say.

Any model thats sports a camel toe on the cover of a CD where hundreds of thousands of units will be made is ok in my book.

sam's complete(?) list of desireable womanly qualities:

1. camel toe.

:D

and... are there clips of 'You Know You Want It' anywhere? can't say i've heard that one!

silver
Admin

Japan
12,548 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2007/11/22 :  03:36:13  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
switchback: editted your post as it links in from the news page and there is something for people to read.

Was there unofficial artwork? It's the same as was I posted the other day?

Orbit1

Australia
400 posts
Posted - 2007/11/22 :  03:42:40  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Orbit1's homepage  Reply with quote
I'll post a clip and a few more bits of what I've been up to when I make the announcement.

Its a quirky, odd bouncy track thats been doing the damage on the floors in the UK and the US.

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2007/11/22 :  04:45:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
Orby's new stuff is elite. ELITE!

There's a fair amount of decent stuff on this CD. Fracus remix of "Holding on 4 U" is superb, "Tonight" is happyhappyhardcore and there's a bunch of people who rarely featureo n other albums. Which is good, IMO. Aww @ C-Kay ;)

Really looking foward to the remix of "Can't Hold Back", I've Heard 2 Jakazid sets recently and they've both really excited me. Mad respects. *salutes*.

CDJay

Orbit1

Australia
400 posts
Posted - 2007/11/22 :  08:26:26  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Orbit1's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
Orby's new stuff is elite. ELITE!

There's a fair amount of decent stuff on this CD. Fracus remix of "Holding on 4 U" is superb, "Tonight" is happyhappyhardcore and there's a bunch of people who rarely featureo n other albums. Which is good, IMO. Aww @ C-Kay ;)

Really looking foward to the remix of "Can't Hold Back", I've Heard 2 Jakazid sets recently and they've both really excited me. Mad respects. *salutes*.

CDJay

Dude Holding on 4 U remix is a freaking CHOON!!

kathryn
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,520 posts
kathryn has attended 3 events
Posted - 2007/11/22 :  10:05:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit kathryn's homepage  Reply with quote
Am definetely gettin this[:O)]

Dj Satsky
Average Member

Australia
221 posts
Posted - 2007/11/22 :  10:25:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dj Satsky's homepage  Reply with quote
Not wasting my money on another HA CD I mean the last one was utter rubbish so this is a no go for me.

Listen to the samples but as I said I won't be getting it.

Lilley
Advanced Member

Australia
3,740 posts
Lilley has attended 7 events
Posted - 2007/11/22 :  11:28:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Lilley's homepage  Reply with quote
"Nice to see Sam/ryg0r/Acolyte/Orbit1 is still doing some shit. Used to love the stuff he did, had bags of talent and potential. Thug Connected is a right romper stomper!"

wow did not realise you were all one and the same. i thought you didnt go to raves?

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2007/11/22 :  11:33:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
Looks pretty interesting to me, nice variety and good to see some new names on there.

Never bought HA for the bootlegs disc so any decent tunes on it will be a bonus.

At the minute, Al Storm & Orbit1 can do no wrong as far as i'm concerned, both in my top 5 producers.

ruzz1990

United Kingdom
35 posts
Posted - 2007/11/22 :  11:35:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit ruzz1990's homepage  Reply with quote
im looking forward to listening to jakazid's tunez and remixes :-)

i hope they r as good as the ones on ha2

DJ Mole
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,505 posts
DJ Mole has attended 7 events
Posted - 2007/11/22 :  11:54:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Mole's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Meph751:
like every other HA cd, a few really amazing tracks on each cd surrounded by loads of utter shit

and where did they find that cover model? selling crack in an alleyway? she's hideous...

she certainly is a 'crack' whore

SixFeet
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,285 posts
Posted - 2007/11/22 :  16:53:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit SixFeet's homepage  Reply with quote
1. Mole that joke was hurrendous.

2. Sam not heard any of your stuff since you did 'The Acolyte In The Mix 02'. Need to get them 2 mixes on my PC again, won't convert from my mp3 player onto PC for some reason. =(

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 5 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.62 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page