Printer friendly
Page: 
of 4

Author Thread  
Sulphurik
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
954 posts
Posted - 2023/05/05 :  21:33:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Sulphurik's homepage  Reply with quote
I liked this style from Tha Playah & Tommyknocker back then, cool melodies aswell as the cool kickdrum and some good rap vocal samples - minus a few expletive ones.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Edited by - Sulphurik on 2023/05/05 21:34:32
cools
Starting Member

United Kingdom
1 post
Posted - 2023/05/11 :  14:42:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit cools's homepage  Reply with quote
Big fan of what's being put out via Rapture Records, it's a blend of everything I've loved across hardcore over the years, and I kind of think had the UK scene gone this way back at the millennium I'd still have been into it. :)

Sulphurik
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
954 posts
Posted - 2024/01/28 :  20:03:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Sulphurik's homepage  Reply with quote
Since the 90s Dutch hardcore/gabber has been a very popular hard dance genre especially in Europe mainly Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Italy. It's a style that has changed in style various times. When a new sound did emerge it did seem that when some artists started the new style that others would change their style to produce the new one.

It's a style that despite it being successful and having a large following, I do think at times the quality of tracks could have been much better. So if the standard of tracks had been higher, there could have been an even larger following. I guess it is a style that you like the style of the tracks or you don't. I don't listen to the current style. Have liked the style of some of the genre mainly the Millenium style from the 2000s. Some of the early hardcore from around 1994 or 1995 was quite good but the style in the late 90s I wasn't keen on.

jenks
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,682 posts

19 hardcore releases
jenks has attended 1 event
Posted - 2024/01/29 :  16:21:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit jenks's homepage  Reply with quote
Frenchcore will merge the scenes. UK producers need to get on it tbh.

Sulphurik
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
954 posts
Posted - 2024/03/06 :  20:37:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Sulphurik's homepage  Reply with quote
Representing the Netherlands at Eurovision 2024. Keep listening to later on in the track - there's a great Dutch happy hardcore part but doesn't last long enough (after 2 minutes)

Edited by - Sulphurik on 2024/03/06 20:39:35

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 4 pages long: 1  2  3  4
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.8 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page