Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Bonkers Future
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 3

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Mental_Adam
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
842 posts
Posted - 2008/02/01 :  14:56:12  Show profile Send a private message View the linked resource
Logging onto the homepage of happyhardcore.com

silver posted on the state of the Bonkers Series.

Now, most people would possibly be worried about the situation but i know i'm not. Bonkers will be back but it will take a little while to get things back in order.

Even if it came to it, but it 100% won't. That true fans of the series and alot of the dj's contribute in putting the next compilation out.

If we have an incident like the time from 1999-2002....where they said that the comp was over until we saw 'Bonkers rezurrection' pop up.

Just remember, Bonkers will never die.

Alert moderator
this-is-bonkers
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
573 posts
this-is-bonkers has attended 5 events
Posted - 2008/02/01 :  16:17:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit this-is-bonkers's homepage
Hells yeah, wooo

may the frickin force be with you

Wii Number
0906 7050 1201 7825

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Smoogie
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,480 posts
Posted - 2008/02/01 :  16:51:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Smoogie's homepage
Even if it does go out for a while it will come back like Bonkers 8 did with the next style of Hardcore!

Craig Switchback

United Kingdom
288 posts
Posted - 2008/02/01 :  17:18:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Craig Switchback's homepage
Wouldn't bee too worried about it, i have heard some things and all's good. :P No doubt there will be future Bonkers albums. After all, it's the biggest Hardcore compilation on the market and sells very very well. Not just gonna stop is it?

DJ Euphoric
Advanced Member

Canada
686 posts
Posted - 2008/02/01 :  17:42:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Euphoric's homepage
Bonkers CDs will continue.

Mental_Adam
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
842 posts
Posted - 2008/02/01 :  17:55:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mental_Adam's homepage
Yep, so no need to panic.

Central station in australia will give a hand for sure. The DJ's will be promoting like mad every weekend. Plus you'll get the Commercial on the TV which comes on at a great peak time when the simpsons is aired.

The Good thing about the Bonkers commercials is, that i think a compilation like that deserves to have recognition. There will be people out there who probably used to (or still) buy bonkers from the old 90's days.

It's just some compilations what don't deserve the recognition. The ones what the companies are just cashing in on, making really crappy compilations which we all forget about. Then end up in the Woolworths bargain buckets for £3.99-£5.99

SPOOX
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,644 posts
Posted - 2008/02/01 :  18:24:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit SPOOX's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by djbrownieboy:
Logging onto the homepage of happyhardcore.com

If we have an incident like the time from 1999-2002....where they said that the comp was over until we saw 'Bonkers rezurrection' pop up.

Just remember, Bonkers will never die.

Totally agree

Smoogie
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,480 posts
Posted - 2008/02/01 :  18:42:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Smoogie's homepage
quote:
There will be people out there who probably used to (or still) buy bonkers from the old 90's days.

I brought all of them and I enjoyed the old ones alot! The new ones are good and stand out well against some of the not so good CDs which like you said, might be forgotten about in a few years! Anyone still listen to Ibiza Summer 2000 style CDs?

Mortis
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,493 posts

341 hardcore releases
Mortis has donated money to the site Mortis has attended 7 events
Posted - 2008/02/01 :  20:05:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mortis's homepage
Bonkers isn't the be all and end all of hardcore.

charlieee
Advanced Member

Australia
1,422 posts
charlieee has attended 11 events
Posted - 2008/02/01 :  22:02:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit charlieee's homepage
quote:

Central station in australia will give a hand for sure. The DJ's will be promoting like mad every weekend. Plus you'll get the Commercial on the TV which comes on at a great peak time when the simpsons is aired.

i dunno i find that hard to beleive, iv never seen anyform of hhc music related thing on t.v. same could go for trance, hardtrance , hardstyle and gabber

warped_candykid
Advanced Member

United States
3,934 posts
warped_candykid has attended 5 events
Posted - 2008/02/01 :  23:02:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit warped_candykid's homepage
Wasnt it just recently announced that Bonkers 18 will be out in 2008? "Bonkers Down Under"?

Mental_Adam
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
842 posts
Posted - 2008/02/02 :  00:38:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mental_Adam's homepage
quote:
I brought all of them and I enjoyed the old ones alot! The new ones are good and stand out well against some of the not so good CDs which like you said, might be forgotten about in a few years! Anyone still listen to Ibiza Summer 2000 style CDs?

Hell yes

quote:
i dunno i find that hard to beleive, iv never seen anyform of hhc music related thing on t.v. same could go for trance, hardtrance , hardstyle and gabber

Yeah, sorry i was on about in the UK. I know why there really isn't any commercials about hardcore etc In Australia is because there isn't a good market out there for them. Because the Majority of Aussi's possibly only like their guitar music and holly valance ;)

quote:
Wasnt it just recently announced that Bonkers 18 will be out in 2008? "Bonkers Down Under"?

If you can find the info then i'll beleive you. I'm not saying you are a liar but some people like to mess around.

Edited by - Mental_Adam on 2008/02/02 00:40:25
silver
Admin

Japan
12,547 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2008/02/02 :  04:19:10  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by warped_candykid:

That is a central station records (australia) release, they just licensed the name.

DJ Euphoric
Advanced Member

Canada
686 posts
Posted - 2008/02/02 :  06:43:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Euphoric's homepage
The only Bonkers CDs I like are 12,15,16 and 17.

DarrenJ
Advanced Member

Australia
2,626 posts
DarrenJ has attended 12 events
Posted - 2008/02/02 :  07:26:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DarrenJ's homepage
maybe we should buy the name? lol

i will chip in 100pounds :P

Edited by - DarrenJ on 2008/02/02 07:39:14
DJ Euphoric
Advanced Member

Canada
686 posts
Posted - 2008/02/02 :  07:28:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Euphoric's homepage
There will be a new name in place by the time the next Bonkers CD is out.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 3 pages long: 1  2  3
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.89 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page