| Author |
Thread |
|
SPOOX
Advanced Member
    

 United Kingdom
2,629 posts Joined: Jul, 2006
|
Posted - 2008/11/12 : 09:07:53
This isn't meant to be a thread where everyone puts their worst choons in as i know that's been done enough times before. I just have to have a moan about this. I personally think it's the worst Hardcore track ever made. Ultrabeat vs Darren Styles - Discolights. I just cannot put up with this crap anymore. Makes me feel sick when listening to this shite. Please make it disappear, along with anything that's sounds like this aswell.
__________________________________
Spoox (Darren)
Alert moderator 
Edited by - SPOOX on 2008/11/12 09:59:51 |
Smoogie
Advanced Member
    

 United Kingdom
5,481 posts Joined: Mar, 2006
|
Posted - 2008/11/12 : 09:59:55
If it has been on Clubland or Hardcore Adreniline then it is a 'worst' tune imo
__________________________________
.
Alert moderator
|
rosin007
Senior Member
   

 Norway
409 posts Joined: Oct, 2008
|
Posted - 2008/11/12 : 10:06:44
I kinda like it
__________________________________
"Last week I stated that this woman was the ugliest woman I had ever seen. I have since been visited by her sister and now wish to withdraw that statement." - Mark Twain.
Alert moderator
|
bulby_g
Advanced Member
    

 United Kingdom
7,193 posts Joined: Apr, 2004
430 hardcore releases
|
Posted - 2008/11/12 : 10:39:13
I don't really like or dislike it. It's too clubby sounding for my tastes but it's certainly not the worst hardcore track ever made. :P
__________________________________
www.myspace.com/bulbyg
Alert moderator
|
Deverse
Senior Member
   

 Australia
294 posts Joined: Jul, 2008
|
Posted - 2008/11/12 : 10:56:59
Yeh I hate it, but I like 'Sorry' better!
__________________________________
DJ / Producer
www.myspace.com/djdeverse || www.soundcloud.com/djdeverse
Alert moderator
|
Wilky
Banned
    

 United Kingdom
6,198 posts Joined: Mar, 2008
|
Posted - 2008/11/12 : 11:29:27
im sorry is brill. the riff suits better in that than discolights.
darren styles - lost the plot is a bad'un
__________________________________
R.I.P ush.net
http://giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/wilky This post was made by Spunk Licker who is currently on your ignore list . Display this post.
Alert moderator
|
D-Noise
New Member


 Norway
30 posts Joined: Jun, 2007
|
Posted - 2008/11/12 : 11:54:12
i like the beat in discolights
Alert moderator
|
Mortis
Advanced Member
    

 United Kingdom
7,493 posts Joined: May, 2004
341 hardcore releases
|
Posted - 2008/11/12 : 12:33:31
I think it's a piss poor tune. Not the worst I've heard but it has to be up there with them.
__________________________________
"Maybe in a day and age in which even our rappers can't get to the end of a verse without having an existential crisis, we should find a place for happy hardcore"
Alert moderator
|
tommyc
Starting Member

 Australia
12 posts Joined: Nov, 2008
|
Posted - 2008/11/12 : 13:21:41
Why couldn't they just slow it down another couple BPM so it doesn't have to be associated with hardcore? :S
Alert moderator
|
Dave E-Ssential
Junior Member
 

 United Kingdom
101 posts Joined: May, 2005
|
Posted - 2008/11/12 : 13:48:28
I think the remix of the theme from Titanic that came out a few years ago has to be right up there / down there with the worst! I love cheesecore but that was unbelievably bad!
__________________________________
Someone put the kettle on let's have a nice cuppa :)
http://www.moochrecords.com
Alert moderator
|
MAtRiCks
Advanced Member
    

 Canada
1,058 posts Joined: Sep, 2006
|
Posted - 2008/11/12 : 14:08:34
Discolights is catchy, fun, energetic and the rythm of the kicks and percussions stand out from the regular Hardcore everybody produces these days in a great bouncy way.
for once, Darren Styles steps outside of the box and produces something that sounds quite different...
now Breeze - Let's Fly hurts my ears every single time it comes on.
__________________________________
DJ MAtRiCks - http://www.rave.ca/member/matricks

Alert moderator
Edited by - MAtRiCks on 2008/11/12 14:12:27 |
Wilky
Banned
    

 United Kingdom
6,198 posts Joined: Mar, 2008
|
Posted - 2008/11/12 : 14:32:40
quote: Originally posted by MAtRiCks:
Discolights is catchy, fun, energetic and the rythm of the kicks and percussions stand out from the regular Hardcore everybody produces these days in a great bouncy way.
for once, Darren Styles steps outside of the box and produces something that sounds quite different...
now Breeze - Let's Fly hurts my ears every single time it comes on.
the deejaybee mix of that is good..
__________________________________
R.I.P ush.net
http://giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/wilky This post was made by Spunk Licker who is currently on your ignore list . Display this post.
Alert moderator
|
warped_candykid
Advanced Member
    

 United States
3,437 posts Joined: Jan, 2004
|
Posted - 2008/11/12 : 15:28:59
Darren Styles-"Discolights"....I dont like it. I just dont like the flood of male vocals coming out recently. Some songs are ok with male vocals, we all know that, but I just dont like this flood of male vocals coming out all at once. And plus, the tune is just plain.
Alert moderator
|
warped_candykid
Advanced Member
    

 United States
3,437 posts Joined: Jan, 2004
|
Posted - 2008/11/12 : 15:30:53
quote: Originally posted by MAtRiCks:
Discolights is catchy, fun, energetic and the rythm of the kicks and percussions stand out from the regular Hardcore everybody produces these days in a great bouncy way.
for once, Darren Styles steps outside of the box and produces something that sounds quite different...
now Breeze - Let's Fly hurts my ears every single time it comes on.
What's wrong with with "Lets Fly"? I love the original because of the vocal gets louder in the repetititve part.
Alert moderator
|
Quicksilver
Advanced Member
    

 Sweden
2,484 posts Joined: Jul, 2007
|
Posted - 2008/11/12 : 16:06:52
I HATE Discolights too. Reminds of me Basshunter and he should be shot!
__________________________________
a.k.a. Phaaze
Phaaze - July 2016 mix
My SOUNDCLOUD
Alert moderator
|
MAtRiCks
Advanced Member
    

 Canada
1,058 posts Joined: Sep, 2006
|
Posted - 2008/11/12 : 18:01:19
The vocal in Let's Fly sounds to me like a cat being raped.
__________________________________
DJ MAtRiCks - http://www.rave.ca/member/matricks

Alert moderator
|