My Area
Register
Donate
Help
FAQ
About us
Links
Articles
Competitions
Interviews
About HHC.com DJs
T-shirts and merchandise
Profile
Register
Active Topics
Topic Stats
Members
Search
Bookmarks
Add event
Label search
Artist search
Release / Track search

Raver's online
 Total online 1554
 Radio listeners 166+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

  Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 

The worst Hardcore choon EVER.

 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 3

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
SPOOX
Advanced Member



United Kingdom
2,629 posts
Joined: Jul, 2006
Posted - 2008/11/12 :  09:07:53  Show profile Send a private message  Visit SPOOX's homepage
This isn't meant to be a thread where everyone puts their worst choons in as i know that's been done enough times before. I just have to have a moan about this. I personally think it's the worst Hardcore track ever made. Ultrabeat vs Darren Styles - Discolights. I just cannot put up with this crap anymore. Makes me feel sick when listening to this shite. Please make it disappear, along with anything that's sounds like this aswell.

__________________________________
Spoox (Darren)


Alert moderator

Edited by - SPOOX on 2008/11/12 09:59:51
Smoogie
Advanced Member



United Kingdom
5,481 posts
Joined: Mar, 2006
Posted - 2008/11/12 :  09:59:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Smoogie's homepage
If it has been on Clubland or Hardcore Adreniline then it is a 'worst' tune imo

__________________________________
.




Alert moderator Go to top of page
rosin007
Senior Member



Norway
409 posts
Joined: Oct, 2008
Posted - 2008/11/12 :  10:06:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit rosin007's homepage
I kinda like it

__________________________________
"Last week I stated that this woman was the ugliest woman I had ever seen. I have since been visited by her sister and now wish to withdraw that statement." - Mark Twain.




Alert moderator Go to top of page
bulby_g
Advanced Member



United Kingdom
7,193 posts
Joined: Apr, 2004


430 hardcore releases
bulby_g has attended 55 events
Posted - 2008/11/12 :  10:39:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit bulby_g's homepage
I don't really like or dislike it. It's too clubby sounding for my tastes but it's certainly not the worst hardcore track ever made. :P

__________________________________
www.myspace.com/bulbyg




Alert moderator Go to top of page
Deverse
Senior Member



Australia
294 posts
Joined: Jul, 2008
Deverse has attended 2 events
Posted - 2008/11/12 :  10:56:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Deverse's homepage
Yeh I hate it, but I like 'Sorry' better!



__________________________________
DJ / Producer

www.myspace.com/djdeverse || www.soundcloud.com/djdeverse




Alert moderator Go to top of page
Wilky
Banned



United Kingdom
6,198 posts
Joined: Mar, 2008
Posted - 2008/11/12 :  11:29:27  Show profile  Visit Wilky's homepage
im sorry is brill. the riff suits better in that than discolights.

darren styles - lost the plot is a bad'un


__________________________________
R.I.P ush.net

http://giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/wilky

This post was made by Spunk Licker
who is currently on your ignore list .
Display this post.





Alert moderator Go to top of page
D-Noise
New Member



Norway
30 posts
Joined: Jun, 2007
Posted - 2008/11/12 :  11:54:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit D-Noise's homepage
i like the beat in discolights



Alert moderator Go to top of page
Mortis
Advanced Member



United Kingdom
7,493 posts
Joined: May, 2004


341 hardcore releases
Mortis has donated money to the site Mortis has attended 7 events
Posted - 2008/11/12 :  12:33:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mortis's homepage
I think it's a piss poor tune. Not the worst I've heard but it has to be up there with them.

__________________________________
"Maybe in a day and age in which even our rappers can't get to the end of a verse without having an existential crisis, we should find a place for happy hardcore"




Alert moderator Go to top of page
tommyc
Starting Member



Australia
12 posts
Joined: Nov, 2008
Posted - 2008/11/12 :  13:21:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit tommyc's homepage
Why couldn't they just slow it down another couple BPM so it doesn't have to be associated with hardcore? :S



Alert moderator Go to top of page
Dave E-Ssential
Junior Member



United Kingdom
101 posts
Joined: May, 2005
Dave E-Ssential has attended 3 events
Posted - 2008/11/12 :  13:48:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dave E-Ssential's homepage
I think the remix of the theme from Titanic that came out a few years ago has to be right up there / down there with the worst! I love cheesecore but that was unbelievably bad!

__________________________________
Someone put the kettle on let's have a nice cuppa :)

http://www.moochrecords.com


Alert moderator Go to top of page
MAtRiCks
Advanced Member



Canada
1,058 posts
Joined: Sep, 2006
MAtRiCks has attended 1 event
Posted - 2008/11/12 :  14:08:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MAtRiCks's homepage
Discolights is catchy, fun, energetic and the rythm of the kicks and percussions stand out from the regular Hardcore everybody produces these days in a great bouncy way.

for once, Darren Styles steps outside of the box and produces something that sounds quite different...

now Breeze - Let's Fly hurts my ears every single time it comes on.


__________________________________
DJ MAtRiCks - http://www.rave.ca/member/matricks


Alert moderator Go to top of page
Edited by - MAtRiCks on 2008/11/12 14:12:27
Wilky
Banned



United Kingdom
6,198 posts
Joined: Mar, 2008
Posted - 2008/11/12 :  14:32:40  Show profile  Visit Wilky's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by MAtRiCks:
Discolights is catchy, fun, energetic and the rythm of the kicks and percussions stand out from the regular Hardcore everybody produces these days in a great bouncy way.

for once, Darren Styles steps outside of the box and produces something that sounds quite different...

now Breeze - Let's Fly hurts my ears every single time it comes on.



the deejaybee mix of that is good..


__________________________________
R.I.P ush.net

http://giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/wilky

This post was made by Spunk Licker
who is currently on your ignore list .
Display this post.



Alert moderator Go to top of page
warped_candykid
Advanced Member



United States
3,437 posts
Joined: Jan, 2004
warped_candykid has attended 5 events
Posted - 2008/11/12 :  15:28:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit warped_candykid's homepage
Darren Styles-"Discolights"....I dont like it. I just dont like the flood of male vocals coming out recently. Some songs are ok with male vocals, we all know that, but I just dont like this flood of male vocals coming out all at once. And plus, the tune is just plain.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
warped_candykid
Advanced Member



United States
3,437 posts
Joined: Jan, 2004
warped_candykid has attended 5 events
Posted - 2008/11/12 :  15:30:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit warped_candykid's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by MAtRiCks:
Discolights is catchy, fun, energetic and the rythm of the kicks and percussions stand out from the regular Hardcore everybody produces these days in a great bouncy way.

for once, Darren Styles steps outside of the box and produces something that sounds quite different...

now Breeze - Let's Fly hurts my ears every single time it comes on.



What's wrong with with "Lets Fly"? I love the original because of the vocal gets louder in the repetititve part.



Alert moderator Go to top of page
Quicksilver
Advanced Member



Sweden
2,484 posts
Joined: Jul, 2007
Posted - 2008/11/12 :  16:06:52  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Quicksilver's homepage
I HATE Discolights too. Reminds of me Basshunter and he should be shot!

__________________________________
a.k.a. Phaaze

Phaaze - July 2016 mix
My SOUNDCLOUD




Alert moderator Go to top of page
MAtRiCks
Advanced Member



Canada
1,058 posts
Joined: Sep, 2006
MAtRiCks has attended 1 event
Posted - 2008/11/12 :  18:01:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MAtRiCks's homepage
The vocal in Let's Fly sounds to me like a cat being raped.

__________________________________
DJ MAtRiCks - http://www.rave.ca/member/matricks




Alert moderator Go to top of page



New PostPost Reply
Topic is 3 pages long: 1  2  3
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.65 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

    

1999 - 2026 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page