Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Shop.HappyHardcore.com releases 2009 start
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 2

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
silver
Admin

Japan
12,547 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2009/01/05 :  17:57:39  Show profile View artist profile Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage View the linked resource
Taken from the news page:

Bam! 2009 hits and fresh new hardcore tunes are rolling out in store including a brand new record label from Re-con! Shop.HappyHardcore.com has you covered and we have the latest tunes to order now!

RECONIZED001
A: Recon - Ready or Not
AA: Recon - Love Only You

EPP053
A: Dougal & Gammer - Something Good
AA: DJ Fear & J3 - Disco's Revenge

NG084
A: Eclipse - 24/7 (Squad-E Remix)
AA: Brisk & Ham - Getting Hi (Scott Brown Remix)

Ready or Not / Love Only You - RECONIZED001

Something Good / Disco's Revenge - EPP053

24/7 / Getting Hi - NG084

Alert moderator
DJ_Axiom
Advanced Member

United States
824 posts
DJ_Axiom has attended 2 events
Posted - 2009/01/05 :  20:48:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ_Axiom's homepage
That is the best version of Discos Revenge I have ever heard, omfg. That tune is absolutely ****ing wicked.

http://www.facebook.com/benahm07

North American Hardcore Movement

Alert moderator Go to top of page
DJ-Intensity
Advanced Member

United States
1,903 posts
Posted - 2009/01/05 :  20:57:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ-Intensity's homepage
Re-Con got his own label now ?

Discos Revenge what a choon awesome mix.

Mortis
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,493 posts

341 hardcore releases
Mortis has donated money to the site Mortis has attended 7 events
Posted - 2009/01/05 :  21:21:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mortis's homepage
Is it just me or does Brisk & Ham - Getting Hi (Scott Brown Remix) sound really lazy, it doesn't seem like much has gone into it.

The only one that's worth getting is Something Good but I have that from Itunes anyway.

Meathead
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
4,217 posts
Posted - 2009/01/06 :  01:33:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Meathead's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Mortis:
Is it just me or does Brisk & Ham - Getting Hi (Scott Brown Remix) sound really lazy, it doesn't seem like much has gone into it.

The only one that's worth getting is Something Good but I have that from Itunes anyway.

Sounded like a very basic Scott Brown remix to me too. That Discos Revenge is poor (we dont need anymore Electro really do we?), infact all of em are pretty poor (IMO). The only decent tunes for me are the ones that have been cained for the last two years or so.... the shine has sort of worn off now, wont be buying any of these.

"Music creates order out of chaos; for rhythm imposes unanimity upon the divergent, melody imposes continuity upon the disjointed, and harmony imposes compatibility upon the incongruous." -Sir Yehudi Menuhin

tru bass
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,996 posts
tru bass has attended 11 events
Posted - 2009/01/06 :  01:37:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit tru bass's homepage
24/7 has only just come out...

that is stupid

silver
Admin

Japan
12,547 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2009/01/06 :  02:41:27  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by tru bass:
24/7 has only just come out...

There was alot of red tape on that remix, it's lucky it came out at all.

MAtRiCks
Advanced Member

Canada
1,059 posts
MAtRiCks has attended 1 event
Posted - 2009/01/06 :  07:21:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MAtRiCks's homepage
I'm really glad Re-Con has finally got a label running, but it makes me wonder what ever happened to Monkey Bizniz, and why couldn't he continue where he had left off? Still, I'm glad to have a good 4/4 version of Ready Or Not to play, although it seems quite simple from the sample. Love Only You finally coming out is good news too!

EPP053 is amazing, like all their other recent releases. I'm already thrilled to play Something Good at my next gig. Disco's Revenge was never my favourite, but it's undeniably fun and I like Electro Hardcore more and more with each track.

NG084 seems decent from the samples. The 24/7 Squad-E remix sounds like a re-engineered version of the Breeze & Styles one, but I find Scott Brown's take on Gettin Hi very energetic.

Dogsy
Average Member

United Kingdom
212 posts
Dogsy has attended 4 events
Posted - 2009/01/06 :  11:48:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dogsy's homepage
I really like scott browns mix of gettin hi. Im sure he played it at the weekender last year and heard it on kutskis show not long ago and was chuffed to hear it. Cant wait!

DJ-Intensity
Advanced Member

United States
1,903 posts
Posted - 2009/01/08 :  13:34:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ-Intensity's homepage
So does that mean Re-Con wont be producing his choons with the Raverbaby label ?

MAtRiCks
Advanced Member

Canada
1,059 posts
MAtRiCks has attended 1 event
Posted - 2009/01/08 :  14:48:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MAtRiCks's homepage
I would like to know that too! Maybe they're all still on Raver Baby (UFO, Styles, Breeze & Re-Con) but have side projects at the same time?

Torpex
Advanced Member

Poland
824 posts
Torpex has attended 5 events
Posted - 2009/01/08 :  15:11:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Torpex's homepage
Probably same as with Styles and Breeze. RB is so slow to release new material that it makes a lot of sense for them to release independently. I just hope mp3s won't be far behind. :)

I wish the 4 tunes from Monkey Bizniz came out digitally as they're excellent.

Dain-Ja
Advanced Member

Canada
1,983 posts
Dain-Ja has attended 11 events
Posted - 2009/01/08 :  15:48:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dain-Ja's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Dogsy:
I really like scott browns mix of gettin hi. Im sure he played it at the weekender last year and heard it on kutskis show not long ago and was chuffed to hear it. Cant wait!

It's so ****ING BAD.
That synth at the beginning of the sample is HORRID. WAY too much detune on it. It's painful to anybody that isn't tonedeaf.

Worst Scott Brown track ever.

Visit makemeRUSH.com for music from the ONLY North American hardcore label pressing vinyl!

FREE track every Monday: http://www.rushdeliveryrecords.com/?p=229

lozowen
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
533 posts
lozowen has attended 10 events
Posted - 2009/01/08 :  15:59:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit lozowen's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Dain-Ja:
It's so ****ING BAD.
That synth at the beginning of the sample is HORRID. WAY too much detune on it. It's painful to anybody that isn't tonedeaf.

i'd have to agree about that synth its ****ing HORRIBLE lol
the track is pretty average all in all but there are ALOT worse tracks out there

on www.NARCOTICRADIO.co.uk
- Upfront Hardcore & Gabber

DJ-Intensity
Advanced Member

United States
1,903 posts
Posted - 2009/01/08 :  19:42:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ-Intensity's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by MAtRiCks:
I would like to know that too! Maybe they're all still on Raver Baby (UFO, Styles, Breeze & Re-Con) but have side projects at the same time?

Styles, Breeze, UFO have got their own labels now. Junkbox (Styles) Futureworld (Breeze) and UFO Ufology Records.

Mortis
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,493 posts

341 hardcore releases
Mortis has donated money to the site Mortis has attended 7 events
Posted - 2009/01/08 :  20:37:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mortis's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Dain-Ja:
quote:
Originally posted by Dogsy:

It's so ****ING BAD.

Totally agree with you. It's awful. I was looking forward to it until I actually heard it.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.98 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page