Total online 2188
 Radio listeners 156+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 The Past. The Present. The Future 2009 (1st Album)
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 15

Author Thread  
Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2009/05/26 :  17:17:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by TechnoCal:
Hey I am just wondering wether I am able to mix these songs at a show I have coming up. Should I ask the producer personally or are these songs up for grabs without that?

Help yourself, just be sure to give credit where credit is due

Alert moderator Go to top of page
catjam

United Kingdom
407 posts
Posted - 2009/05/26 :  21:46:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit catjam's homepage  Reply with quote
Big thanks for the album guys and for all the work/time everyone involved put into it
especially to MR djkenmasters as i hear he put a lot of time and effort into this project

I have to say that iv herd the new bonkers album (brother bought it) and he has listened
to this album also
And we both prefer this album to the bonkers release...which does nothing for me at all

The 1st CD is my fav and the "Fishy - Peace" & "Ionosphere - Never Give Up" were great tracks to begin with imo
there isnt a track i dont like so its hard for me to pick a fav from CD 1

The 2nd CD, although my fav is the first one...i still really enjoyed this also
and thought all the tracks had somethng i liked about them..the only track i cant get into is
Robert Miles - Children (BiG-EL '09 Hardcore Remix) and its only because i like the original
that much i dont think that track should be remixed lol...its a bit daft a reason but thats just my view...nothing personal

Im not a big fan of male vocals but DJ Triquatra - Sleep (Finnished Mix) i thought was really good
so there was only that one track i cant get into but apart from that i really enjoyed this also

So very happy with this release and once again thanks to all involved....
and thanks to DJ Bulby G for his mix and tracks especially "Stuck Record"
and to Ken especially "Mass NRG"...great tune

http://rapidshare.com/files/301062605/Hardcore_Havoc.mp3

JTC - Just Another Hardcore Havoc

http://rapidshare.com/files/319592945/Just_Another_Hardcore_Havoc.mp3

pm me for TL

Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2009/05/27 :  14:42:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage  Reply with quote
Thanx catjam. Glad too see you & your bro are enjoying it & to say you prefer it over Bonkers really is saying something!

I know where your coming from though. These albums have got to make money which inturn, restricts how far they can push the musical boundaries. I just wanted to offer something a bit different & have no restrictions as to what we could try.

I'm glad you like 'Mass NRG' aswell. I've had some mixed feedback on this track. Believe me! but like I say, when there's no money involved you can give those in the know something a little different & I thank you for being so open minded to the scene

Meathead
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
4,217 posts
Posted - 2009/05/27 :  15:23:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Meathead's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by djkenmasters:
quote:
Originally posted by TechnoCal:
Hey I am just wondering wether I am able to mix these songs at a show I have coming up. Should I ask the producer personally or are these songs up for grabs without that?

Help yourself, just be sure to give credit where credit is due

Just what i was going to ask. Getting my new vinyl emulation business today so ill be throwing a few of these into some sets.

"Music creates order out of chaos; for rhythm imposes unanimity upon the divergent, melody imposes continuity upon the disjointed, and harmony imposes compatibility upon the incongruous." -Sir Yehudi Menuhin

Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2009/05/28 :  15:24:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage  Reply with quote
I've been wanting to get that for ages meathead. I've heard mixed feedback on it so its kinda set me back a bit but would love to hear what you think of it m8

foxystacey
Starting Member

United Kingdom
4 posts
Posted - 2009/05/28 :  15:44:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit foxystacey's homepage  Reply with quote
buzzin its finally here downloadin nw xx

Meathead
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
4,217 posts
Posted - 2009/05/28 :  17:13:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Meathead's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
I've been wanting to get that for ages meathead. I've heard mixed feedback on it so its kinda set me back a bit but would love to hear what you think of it m8

Dont get Intimidation Touch thats all the advice i can give so far lol. Apparently Serato is really good though think ill be giving that a go soon.

"Music creates order out of chaos; for rhythm imposes unanimity upon the divergent, melody imposes continuity upon the disjointed, and harmony imposes compatibility upon the incongruous." -Sir Yehudi Menuhin

Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2009/05/29 :  00:38:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Meathead:
quote:

Dont get Intimidation Touch thats all the advice i can give so far lol. Apparently Serato is really good though think ill be giving that a go soon.

Yeah, i've heard Serato is the way to go m8. I'll get myself that as soon as I can rub 2 pennies together

Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2009/05/29 :  00:39:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by foxystacey:
buzzin its finally here downloadin nw xx

Let me know what you think Stacey. It varies from the old skool right through to the newer stuff so well worth havin a listen right through

Trimms

United States
494 posts
Trimms has attended 3 events
Posted - 2009/05/29 :  01:02:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Trimms's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Meathead:
quote:

Serato is insane. It is truly amazing and really the professional standard these days.

frozt

United States
372 posts
frozt has attended 1 event
Posted - 2009/05/29 :  03:16:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit frozt's homepage  Reply with quote
There needs to be more albums like this. i'm always looking for singles to throw in my mixes.

Audio Warfare
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,046 posts
Audio Warfare has attended 19 events
Posted - 2009/05/29 :  08:45:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Audio Warfare's homepage  Reply with quote
Serato is wicked. 100% recommended.

Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2009/06/01 :  13:51:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by frozt:
There needs to be more albums like this. i'm always looking for singles to throw in my mixes.

This certainly wont be the last so keep your eyes peeled frozt

TheOneNOnly
Advanced Member

United States
1,937 posts
Posted - 2009/08/07 :  05:25:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit TheOneNOnly's homepage  Reply with quote
This is kind of late...well very late but I decided to put up all the songs from PPF onto You Tube, then put them into playlists.

So if anyone wants to use the Play Lists (Like if you're at work, want to show it off, whatever) here are the links:

CD One Playlist:
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=38E754AF476001D2

CD Two Playlist:
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=C4CB0C3DBDC89ACC

The Playlists are in order of the order on the CD Download.

The Past, The Present, The Future (CD One)
The Past, The Present, The Future (CD Two)

Triquatra

United Kingdom
12,635 posts
Triquatra is a site donation subscriber Triquatra has attended 26 events
Posted - 2009/08/07 :  11:21:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage  Reply with quote
its a Q...

....DJ TriQuatra

Try - Qwat - Rahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! :P

also - the song is called "DJ Triquatra - Sleep (Finnished Mix)"
flux is a different song thats signed to NSR but was misslabeled on the PPF cover

Edited by - Triquatra on 2009/08/07 11:39:33

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 15 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5 ... 10  11  12  13  14  15
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.94 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page