Printer friendly
Page: 
of 7

Author Thread  
acidfluxxbass
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
5,000 posts
Posted - 2009/03/31 :  02:25:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit acidfluxxbass's homepage  Reply with quote
amazing...
there i was thinking my ex was an arrogent little slime..

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/archefluxxuk

Alert moderator Go to top of page
silver
Admin

Japan
12,548 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2009/03/31 :  03:09:31  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
Please keep the person attacks down.... I deleted most of your other replies in other threads shuttlepro...

Soulja Boy Tell'em - Crank That (Soulja Boy) was made with a demo version of FL Studio it was number 1 in America and most countries... I know a major UK chart artist that uses tracker, I know a US billboard artist that uses FL studio and acid...

I personally think cubase's mixing engine sounds better but there are too many examples of major hits with free / cheap software to ignore.

Yes Stormtroopers departure is a blow IMO, to be honest I wasn't into his early stuff years ago but was really digging the new stuff on the TNC label, hope you all the best Alex.

shuttlepro

United Kingdom
35 posts
Posted - 2009/03/31 :  03:28:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit shuttlepro's homepage  Reply with quote
^still doesnt change the fact that stormtrooper is a wuss. he wont be missed.

also wow what a terrible example. soulja boy is an annoying talentless prick worse than basshunter. all you did is prove my point further that you can only make shite with fl studio. its a joke program.

silver
Admin

Japan
12,548 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2009/03/31 :  03:39:41  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by shuttlepro:
^still doesnt change the fact that stormtrooper is a wuss. he wont be missed.

also wow what a terrible example. soulja boy is an annoying talentless prick worse than basshunter. all you did is prove my point further that you can only make shite with fl studio. its a joke program.

He left, upto him init... music production software aside a tune doesn't have to be good to get to number 1, just has to be marketed correctly... look at that Womanizer track crap Britney made... Youngin's are more interested in cool and fashion than quality these days.... sorry now I'm going off subject.. :)

Ph33rViper

Australia
250 posts
Posted - 2009/03/31 :  04:49:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ph33rViper's homepage  Reply with quote
I like to say best of luck to Alex myself.

FL Studio 8 is a nice easy program to use but I have difficulty in using cubase LOL. I woudnt mind trying to learn it and also why not Logic on the Mac.

I do agree with silver when it comes to the music engine in Cubase. I have heard that it is one of the best you can use for production.

Of course that doesnt mean Fl Studio is crap :D

Jay-Owen
Advanced Member

Belgium
1,436 posts
Jay-Owen has attended 7 events
Posted - 2009/03/31 :  09:16:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Jay-Owen's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by shuttlepro:

you think?? don't be such a smart ass twat.

Anyone else got a sneaky feeling that this is DOCTOR_HARDCORE_HTID's even more annoying little brother?

Jay-Owen
Advanced Member

Belgium
1,436 posts
Jay-Owen has attended 7 events
Posted - 2009/03/31 :  09:42:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Jay-Owen's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by 95_was_the_time:
alot of people over 30, are sadly, (uk anyway) arrogant men and very judgemental, they got one thing right, the 13-18 age group are gullable as ****, it was no problemo brainwashing those kids to their bland watered down 'hardcore' they milk out every second. however, they forget the 20-30 agegroup of today know what they like. and, as a 23 year old I can speak for all of us. we like 90s hardcore only

It's funny. Since you came back (as you always do), you've done nothing but complain. I thought I'd give myself a little research game. So here goes:

On the 30th of December 2006:

http://www.happyhardcore.com/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=32395&SearchTerms=I'm,leaving&whichpage=1

Topic: right! that's it! I'm leaving

'i can't stand you lot anymore! every damn thread and post I put my heart into you just rip it out and all get your internet-mates in to gang up on me. I've had enough, no one ever agrees with what i say anyway, and you slated my music real nasty. ignorance is a bliss yah? well fukit. Im off

bye'

On the 3rd of December 2008:

http://www.happyhardcore.com/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=42646&SearchTerms=I'm,leaving&whichpage=2

Topic: Darren Styles

'well im kinda annoyed a few people thought it was me, i can totally understand why, last month i edited DS page knowing it would get changed back the minute i posted it, that said im glad some one did put that up.

by the way. rather than doing a massive drama thread,. Im letting you all know this will be my last post. i'M leaving. and this time, it's for real. i simply cannot stand the love for modern hardcore here. goodbye.'

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,073 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2009/03/31 :  10:30:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
Silver: why bother? People who obviously are here to troll should be banned...

Anyways, I prefered Storms earlier stuff, but then, he makes different stuff.

anyways, Cubeforce posted this on USH
quote:
"Cubeforce"
Mole will be rejoiced to see the Supreme-slating.

Uploaded the tunes to the Kraftyradio server as well, for whenever the yousendit link dies:
Chunky Boys Feat MC Knight - Doctor Doctor (DJ Stormtrooper Remix)
DJ Stormtrooper - Bass3Hard
Sound Dezign - Happiness (DJ Stormtrooper Remix)

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Edited by - Samination on 2009/03/31 10:44:27
Sweet As

Australia
87 posts
Posted - 2009/03/31 :  11:40:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Sweet As's homepage  Reply with quote
It's terrible to think people ripp off others in hardcore. It's been going on for years. But I won't mention names.
Also what's with people slating Seduction, everyone has bad days.
Seems a lot of djs are leaving hardcore - AC Slater, Impact, AMS and now Stormtrooper. Might be a repeat of the l1999/2000. When hardcore died off...
You will be missed Stormtrooper!

Leeberman
Starting Member

United States
4 posts
Posted - 2009/03/31 :  13:33:43  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Leeberman's homepage  Reply with quote
Just gotta say this site is a blessing, being, well pretty much the only Hardcore fan in Illinois makes discussion kinda hard, so thanks again
Anyways it really will be a shame to see Stormtrooper go, not much else to say, his decision so deal with it

Triquatra

United Kingdom
12,635 posts
Triquatra is a site donation subscriber Triquatra has attended 26 events
Posted - 2009/03/31 :  13:55:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage  Reply with quote
righteous9 is in chicago, IL..
and up until the end of 2007 i was in peoria, IL :) there are a few others in IL as well, i left a few friends behind round the peoria area that are into the 'core as well

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2009/03/31 :  14:14:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by 95_was_the_time:
and, as a 23 year old I can speak for all of us. we like 90s hardcore only

so for hardcore to get more fans, we need to go back to the early raw sounds.

nobody needs to do anything specific. and i am 26, got in2 the music by 90s hardcore, and you DO NOT speak for all of us

i like 90s hardcore and this decades hardcore. plz shut up your opinions are your own and no one elses. some of us may see eye2eye with u from time 2 time, but we r not a clusterfuk of ppl with the same mentality as you

and will u kindly leave, permanently????

Leto
Advanced Member

United States
2,849 posts
Leto has donated money to the site Leto has attended 7 events
Posted - 2009/03/31 :  14:33:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Leto's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by DjTriquatra:
righteous9 is in chicago, IL..
and up until the end of 2007 i was in peoria, IL :) there are a few others in IL as well, i left a few friends behind round the peoria area that are into the 'core as well

*lives in Chicago*

redwingz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,483 posts
redwingz has attended 3 events
Posted - 2009/03/31 :  14:42:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit redwingz's homepage  Reply with quote
I absolutely love hardcore....I listen to it everyday, I go to events when I can, I enjoy coming on the forums and hearing other peoples opinions, I love listening to underground tracks, and I love running my label which makes me personally, no money. I started NSR because of the below reasons:

- People think hardcore is dieing......I wanted to do a label which keeps the underground going.
- Some of the most talented producers are not signed to labels, when some fairly talentless people are because of who their mates are.
- I love hardcore and wanted to meet more people in the scene.
- MP3s are stupidly expensive at £1.49 each, I wanted to run an affordable label.

The problem with music (not just hardcore) as I have said before is that the music does not dicatate sales....marketing does. For example, Britney Spears, not a good vocalist, mimes live, probably no technical music ability, probably doesnt write her own songs. Then you have Beyonce, a very good vocalist, can sing live, and from what I gather writes her own songs..........yet they will sell the same amount of records.

The girl who lives down the road from me could write an amazing pop song, make the backing track and have an excellent vocal........it wouldnt sell anything........why????......because she has no label so therefore her song is not marketed. With the right marketing strategy you can sell a dead horse as a prize winning stallion! Artists dont run music, marketeers and labels do.

NuFoundation, I regard as many others do, as one of the best upcoming producers in the scene. The first time he got paid to DJ live in England was February 2009! Yet far less talented DJs/Producers get booked every week and either dissapoint or dont turn up at all. The same night that NuFoundation played, Squad-E and Chris Henry did not show up, NuFoundation came all the way from Ireland to play and Darwin travelled for 24 hours! There is clearly a difference in the love for the scene and DJing. To me a DJ should be willing to play anywhere.........by not turning up, it does Squad-E and Chris Henry's reputations absolutley no harm at all, they know they will still sell records and be popular. NuFoundation and Darwin are proving a point, that they want to play and be given the chance and that they are talented enough.

I hope that NSR artists will one day start to get big bookings and if they are anywhere near me.........they can do as NuFoundation did in February......and stay at the guy who owns his labels house :)

http://www.trackitdown.net/recordlabel/111477/nsr-records.html

http://www.nsrrecords.co.uk

http://www.imodownload.com/NSR-Records

http://www.junodownload.com/labels/NSR

sense_of_hardcore

United Kingdom
45 posts
Posted - 2009/03/31 :  14:47:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit sense_of_hardcore's homepage  Reply with quote
Such a shame, thought he made some great tunes especially with Robbie Long.

Hope the hardcore scene can sort itself out.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 7 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.42 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page