Total online 1572
 Radio listeners 165+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 Oli G/Cube::Hard remixes etc OUT TODAY (ON HU4!!)
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Thumpa
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,600 posts
Thumpa is verified hardcore artist Thumpa has attended 81 events
Posted - 2009/11/30 :  07:44:49  Show profile View artist profile Send a private message  Visit Thumpa's homepage

Today sees the release of ReBuild Music's 18th release, the 4 track 'We Love You Devastate EP' featuring remixes from Oli G, Mozz & Thumpa, Shanty and Cube::Hard! A tribute to one of the greatest unsung heroes of hardcore, DJ Devastate!

4 tracks with 4 different flavas, from the blistering freeform of Oli G to the straight up bouncy techno edge of Mozz & Thumpa, the dirty drive of Shanty and the amazing D&B riddims of Cube::Hard.

Oli G's remix of 'Mood Music' has featured on Hardcore Underground 4 and if you have any doubt over the quality of this track then just read what Luna C says about it:

[quote="Luna C on his website"]Superb track. Maybe the best one so far in 2009, as far as I am concerned. Big ups to Oli G and Devastate for that![/quote]

Other tracks on the EP have been heavily supported by Luna C, Darwin and others.

The Clips:

a) Devastate - 'Mood Music' (Oli G remix)

b) Devastate - 'Evolution' (Mozz & Thumpa remix)

c) Robbie Long & Devastate - '50,000 Watts' (Shanty remix)

d) Supernova - 'Cheesy DJs' (Cube::Hard remix)

You can buy the tracks at:
HARDBEATSDOWNLOAD (buy all 4 tracks for £3.99!)
SERIOUS SOUNDS
IMODOWNLOAD
TRACKITDOWN

If you loved the originals of these Devastate classics then please check the remixes out. These are thoughtful remixes, not pointless re-hashes!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On 14/12/09 RBM019 Firefly's - 'Sunflower EP' is releasing featuring 4 tracks of hardcore & hardscape. 'Sunflower' has been supported by Kutski on Radio One!

a) Firefly - 'Sunflower'

b) Firefly - 'Perpetual'

c) Firefly - 'Sunflower' (Electrux hardscape remix)

d) Firefly - 'Perpetual' (Electrux hardscape remix)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On 04/01/10 RBM020 The 'Vienna Core Beats EP' by Nightforce is released, featuring 3 tracks of quality hardcore music with vocal gabber, a big kickdrum banger and something a bit progressive.

a) Nightforce - 'It Feels So Right'

b) Nightforce - 'Why Do You Hate Me?'

c) Nightforce - 'Strike With The Forces'

RBM019 & RBM020 will be available from all the usual download outlets on the date of release.

Since the launch in 2009, ReBuild Music has enjoyed DJ support from Kutski (several times on Radio 1), Luna C, Sy, Brisk, Darwin, Kev Energy, Fracus and others. The tracks have done brilliantly sales wise and feedback has been amazing. I want to say a massive thanks to everyone who has supported the label this year, its been great so far. Big thanks to the HU boys, Obie and everyone who has helped and given advice with the label!

2010 will be a great year with several tracks already licensed to albums, tracks and remixes from Gammer, Alek Szahala, Nu Foundation, Stormtrooper, Ephexis and more. There is loads going on in the background that can't be talked about but 2010 will be a good year for the label and the music as a whole!

Big up to everyone who has bought and supported the tracks so far. Merry Christmas from ReBuild Music! :mrgreen:

Alert moderator
näkkk
Advanced Member

Norway
755 posts

16 hardcore releases
näkkk is a site donation subscriber
Posted - 2009/11/30 :  08:07:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit näkkk's homepage
Hope I get my salary soon :p

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Meathead
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
4,217 posts
Posted - 2009/11/30 :  11:34:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Meathead's homepage
Aw, not on Juno?

"Music creates order out of chaos; for rhythm imposes unanimity upon the divergent, melody imposes continuity upon the disjointed, and harmony imposes compatibility upon the incongruous." -Sir Yehudi Menuhin

Edited by - Meathead on 2009/11/30 11:35:42
Thumpa
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,600 posts
Posted - 2009/11/30 :  20:35:33  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Thumpa's homepage
No not yet, its really hard work getting the wavs & mp3s on 5 different sites!

Revs
Advanced Member

Austria
2,583 posts
Revs has attended 13 events
Posted - 2009/11/30 :  20:56:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Revs's homepage
No offence, but appart of the Cube::Hard track this sounds terrible to me. It sounds like nothing. Well the Mood Music remix is actually not that bad.

But I guess that's a question of taste.

Meathead
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
4,217 posts
Posted - 2009/11/30 :  21:13:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Meathead's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Thumpa:
No not yet, its really hard work getting the wavs & mp3s on 5 different sites!

Fair enough mate. Shall get em off TID

"Music creates order out of chaos; for rhythm imposes unanimity upon the divergent, melody imposes continuity upon the disjointed, and harmony imposes compatibility upon the incongruous." -Sir Yehudi Menuhin

Meathead
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
4,217 posts
Posted - 2009/11/30 :  21:20:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Meathead's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Revs:
No offence, but appart of the Cube::Hard track this sounds terrible to me. It sounds like nothing. Well the Mood Music remix is actually not that bad.

But I guess that's a question of taste.

Definitely a question of taste. A question of if you have any. Mood Music is "not that bad"? You kidding? It's beautiful.

Thumpa
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,600 posts
Posted - 2009/11/30 :  22:16:23  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Thumpa's homepage
I accept constructive criticism on the label, I know not everyone likes the same music! Evolution remix is big, brash and simple, like the original track. 50,000 Watts is (I think) a great rework of the original, really dirty and powerful.

As for Cheesy DJs & Mood Music, they are definitely the 2 best tracks on there. Buy Mood Music remix and listen to it all the way through from the 2 minute intro to the very last beat, if you really dont like it then I dont know what to say!

Massive thanks to everyone who has supported the label so far, this is one of the strongest releases!

Audio Warfare
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,046 posts
Audio Warfare has attended 19 events
Posted - 2009/11/30 :  22:17:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Audio Warfare's homepage
Excellent stuff. 8)

Revs
Advanced Member

Austria
2,583 posts
Revs has attended 13 events
Posted - 2009/12/01 :  22:12:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Revs's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Thumpa:
Buy Mood Music remix and listen to it all the way through from the 2 minute intro to the very last beat, if you really dont like it then I dont know what to say!

Then I want my money back

Nah I agree, Mood Music is indeed a nice track! And the Cube::Hard one … well, what can I say, Cube::Hard is my god ;-)
Will definitely get this one!

Edited by - Revs on 2009/12/01 22:15:48
Thumpa
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,600 posts
Posted - 2010/01/03 :  17:58:07  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Thumpa's homepage
bump!!

Starstruck
Advanced Member

Australia
1,152 posts
Starstruck has attended 5 events
Posted - 2010/01/04 :  11:55:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Starstruck's homepage
absolutely wicked man, bought mood music! will listen to the rest when i get my speed back

DJ-JISH-JOSH
Starting Member

United Kingdom
9 posts
Posted - 2010/01/04 :  16:28:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ-JISH-JOSH's homepage
Fing Brill Mate Loving it

Thumpa
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,600 posts
Posted - 2010/01/10 :  17:52:27  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Thumpa's homepage
Starstruck add me to MSN - [email protected]

Bump!!

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.08 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page