Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 Moved: New Brisk & Ham release out today! (NG095) details
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 2

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Brisk

129 posts
Brisk is verified hardcore artist
Posted - 2010/04/19 :  16:04:18  Show profile View artist profile Send a private message  Visit Brisk's homepage
"Fire & Flames" finally lands giving you the very best in vocal Hardcore from Brisk & Ham. Flipside duties go to "Daybreaker", another expertly crafted instrumental Hardcore monster that contrasts the A side in fine style with big room riffs and sinister Drum & Bass flavoured interludes. As featured on the critically acclaimed Hardcore Underground 4 album.

Exclusive MP3s for sale HERE: http://bit.ly/anUshQ and HERE: http://bit.ly/9d7kaj

Vinyl available from all good stockists!

Thanks for your continued support.

Much love,

Brisk & Ham

P.S. Don't forget Brisk & Ham - Sunrise/**** With My DJ - NG094... still fresh!

Alert moderator
LyRiX

United Kingdom
20 posts
LyRiX has attended 12 events
Posted - 2010/04/19 :  16:28:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit LyRiX's homepage
nice one Brisky.... couple of smashers there

http://facebook.com/djlyrix
http://youtube.com/user/LyricalGenius2007
http://www.imodownload.com/9-oClock-Records

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Vladel
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,514 posts
Posted - 2010/04/19 :  17:55:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Vladel's homepage
Registered and bought! keep em coming!

Dogsy
Average Member

United Kingdom
212 posts
Dogsy has attended 4 events
Posted - 2010/04/19 :  20:36:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dogsy's homepage
Yes been waiting for Fire & Flames such a euphoric track!

Vladel
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,514 posts
Posted - 2010/04/19 :  20:54:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Vladel's homepage
Fire and flames is epic!!

Revs
Advanced Member

Austria
2,583 posts
Revs has attended 13 events
Posted - 2010/04/19 :  21:39:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Revs's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Brisk:
the very best in vocal Hardcore from Brisk & Ham

If that's the very best, then that's really sad to hear mate! Same for the sentence that follows.

No offence but these tracks are pure shit. I'm just trying to be honest... I prefered your work from 5 years ago

The vocals in the first track are so random, like if we didn't have enough of that crap. The melody is okaaaayyy....

The second track is even more random. I wouldn't like to hear this at a rave. It's tasteless, cheesy and boring. To me this sounds more like annoying background music.

I hope this doesn't personally offend you, if I say it's rubbish.. well you know, in case those tunes somehow.. "include your feelings" (If so, you must have had some really bad experiences! )

But I know you can do better! Taste the Rainbow, Turn out the Light, Back & Forth, The Time has Come... those were some really good tunes!!

So let's be honest - you just produce this for commercial purposes, don't you? I mean common, we all know this is shit

MAtRiCks
Advanced Member

Canada
1,059 posts
MAtRiCks has attended 1 event
Posted - 2010/04/19 :  21:58:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MAtRiCks's homepage
What are you on about Revs, and who is that 'we' you refer to? Why do you assume 'we' share your tastes?

It ok not to like a track you know, there's no need to go all trollish about it.

I think Fire & Flames and Daybreaker are both excellent tracks, very worthy of the NG/BB catalogue. There has been far more bland releases on the label over the last years, although there is always something great to look forward to from the BB/NG boys. Please keep it up, and nevermind an arrogant ass like Revs :P

Edited by - MAtRiCks on 2010/04/19 22:01:17
latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2010/04/19 :  22:14:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage
Brisk ignore whatever Revs says while I use this on him:

seriously Revs lately you've been an awful shit i feel that you're becoming the spawn of 95 Was The Time, or just him in disguise altogether

Revs
Advanced Member

Austria
2,583 posts
Posted - 2010/04/19 :  22:17:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Revs's homepage
Why, because it looks like I've been attacking every big producer over the past few weeks/months? What they're gonna do now, blame me for having my own opinion? Okay fine, go on

Haha, well I'd say we = we people who have a good taste in music when it comes to Hardcore! Apparently you're not part of it :P

Sorry if I use bad words, it's just my opinion haha! But what I don't understand is how you can find these tracks excellent, listen to the earlier NG/BB tracks, now those are REALLY excellent, and I won't say anything against them.

I guess when it comes to newer stuff it's the less-known artists or maybe newcomer (since 2005) who make the best stuff.

Edited by - Revs on 2010/04/19 22:21:25
Revs
Advanced Member

Austria
2,583 posts
Posted - 2010/04/19 :  22:28:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Revs's homepage
But like I already said, don't take it personally Brisk - you seem to be a cool guy and your status updates on Facebook crack me up each time I read them Anal sex is nothing for pussies It's just your recent work that I don't really enjoy!

Edited by - Revs on 2010/04/19 22:32:58
Dj_triquatra

United Kingdom
104 posts
Posted - 2010/04/19 :  22:33:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dj_triquatra's homepage
good lord - looks like NG100 isnt far off!

Dain-Ja
Advanced Member

Canada
1,983 posts
Dain-Ja has attended 11 events
Posted - 2010/04/19 :  23:11:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dain-Ja's homepage
Fire and Flames is amazing. Great vocal, great chorus, nice use of unique synths (low cutoff porta thing in breakdown), etc

Revs is being a douche as always (at least, in recent weeks)

Visit makemeRUSH.com for music from the ONLY North American hardcore label pressing vinyl!

FREE track every Monday: http://www.rushdeliveryrecords.com/?p=229

warped_candykid
Advanced Member

United States
3,938 posts
warped_candykid has attended 5 events
Posted - 2010/04/20 :  00:50:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit warped_candykid's homepage
"Fire & Flames" is a great tune, but it does follow the style at the moment. You have 8 measures of the melody, then 8 measures of the lyrics. I feel the mid section could have more going on, but that goes for ALL releases nowdays, very few tracks have a seperate build in the middle with some crazy organ riff, or rough drums. But for what it is, the the track is great and I plan on buying as soon as I get some money.

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2010/04/20 :  00:52:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage
Revs no one has a problem with you expressing your opinion, but there is a right way and a disrespectful way to go about it. and pretty much you're being completely disrespectful in the way you go about. you don't need to say "it's pure shit" for us to kno that you don't like it.

stick to constructive criticism instead of rude douchebag remarks. you're better than that

Torpex
Advanced Member

Poland
824 posts
Torpex has attended 5 events
Posted - 2010/04/20 :  06:32:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Torpex's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Revs:
I mean common, we all know this is shit

quote:
Haha, well I'd say we = we people who have a good taste in music when it comes to Hardcore! Apparently you're not part of it :P

I mean common (?), we all know your opinion is shit. Haha, well I'd say we = we people who have a good taste in music when it comes to Hardcore! Apparently you're not part of it :P

See? Same logic, same substance, same depth of argument. Well done.

quote:
But like I already said, don't take it personally Brisk

Do you honestly think Brisk would take presonally a childish opinion of a massive douchebag who hopelessly tries to pose as a voice of "us all" and thinks being a disrespectful prick equals coolness and strong character?

Good thing you still have time to grow up.

Back on topic: Fire & Flames is epic, an instant classic. Daybreaker is OK, nice power to it.

Revs
Advanced Member

Austria
2,583 posts
Posted - 2010/04/20 :  12:48:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Revs's homepage
Well, to me sometimes it looks like some people think they're gonna become friends with the producer because they pretend to like his work!

Sorry if I exaggerate a bit, but it's always like that when I tell someone my opinion, no matter if it's positive or negative

Technically the tracks are very good of course, no doubt on that. It's just the general idea of the tracks that I don't like!

And I don't think I'll ever become the next "95_was_the_time" because I DO listen to newer Hardcore, I just think there's not as many good stuff as there was some years ago.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.73 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page