Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Web site suggestions & site problems
 New forum skin?
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Mortis
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,493 posts

341 hardcore releases
Mortis has donated money to the site Mortis has attended 7 events
Posted - 2011/02/21 :  16:05:47  Show profile Send a private message
Isn't it the 10th year anniversary of the launch of the site? If so why not change the skin of the forum back to the original for month or something.

Alert moderator

Edited by - Mortis on 2011/02/21 16:06:02
Wilky
Banned

United Kingdom
6,198 posts
Posted - 2011/02/21 :  16:09:17  Show profile  Visit Wilky's homepage
shit how it is... could do with a revamp

http://giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/wilky

This post was made by Spunk Licker
who is currently on your ignore list .
Display this post.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
DJ-Hutchy

United Kingdom
355 posts
DJ-Hutchy has attended 1 event
Posted - 2011/02/21 :  17:32:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ-Hutchy's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Wilky:
shit how it is... could do with a revamp

+1

totally needs updating

atomsk
Advanced Member

United States
1,660 posts
Posted - 2011/02/21 :  22:26:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit atomsk's homepage
See:
http://www.happyhardcore.com/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=53094

Mortis
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,493 posts

341 hardcore releases
Posted - 2011/02/21 :  23:37:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mortis's homepage
I don't see what relevance that link has to this thread. In that link people discuss a permanent re-design/re-vamp of the forum. My idea is simply a re-skin in celebration of the sites 10 year anniversary. The site has had re-skins before to celebrate releases so why not a damn good milestone?

The Doc
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,718 posts
The Doc has attended 1 event
Posted - 2011/02/22 :  00:09:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The Doc's homepage
think thats a great idea, everything is so static on here now, the news front doesn't have much news anymore except for the shows every week, I remember when I first joined everything new was on there straight away, now if there is a new album ect it takes days to be even mentioned.

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2011/02/22 :  01:43:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by The Doc:
think thats a great idea, everything is so static on here now, the news front doesn't have much news anymore except for the shows every week, I remember when I first joined everything new was on there straight away, now if there is a new album ect it takes days to be even mentioned.

i put something up there about the next hardcore energy album. was trying to get a picture on there, but didn't know how :(

silver
Admin

Japan
12,547 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2011/02/22 :  06:28:16  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
10? meh... it has been running for 11.5 years :)

We can change the colors of the forum quite easy, we do it for advertising takeovers.

Mortis
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,493 posts

341 hardcore releases
Posted - 2011/02/22 :  11:24:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mortis's homepage
Oh right, I thought it was 10 years. Scratch the idea then

Smoogie
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,480 posts
Posted - 2011/02/22 :  12:55:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Smoogie's homepage
Thats a good idea!

tru bass
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,996 posts
tru bass has attended 11 events
Posted - 2011/02/22 :  13:16:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit tru bass's homepage
11.5 year anniversary!

We'll have the next one when the sites 22.5498 years old.

DJ-Hutchy

United Kingdom
355 posts
DJ-Hutchy has attended 1 event
Posted - 2011/02/22 :  15:31:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ-Hutchy's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by The Doc:

Yes!!! Thats how i remember it when i joined!! Could check the news page almost everyday and there would be the latest new gossip about uk hardcore!!! Shame its not like that no more, thats what made me join!!!! Its a shame it seems to be dieing on here imo, well compared to how it use to be anyways :P

Zablar
Starting Member

Sweden
13 posts
Posted - 2011/02/22 :  23:10:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Zablar's homepage
Would be nice, well I've only done 3-4 posts at this forum, the first thoughts when you see it isnt very positive. Will type a few stuff I think should be changed, and sure you guys are used to this, but for new people finding this page:

1: The menu at the top, its realy small and at least on my screen its a bit blury to.. The equipment page doesnt work, what ever there should be..

2: The forum it self is realy small and wide, if you want to keep the text this small there are no real reason to keep it wide to ;)

3: A better front page, if you want events to be on the front page, make it easier to understand, a simple calendar or something would do the trick. As for now there are no real page telling whats on the radio, any one live or playlist?

4: What is this bar at the bottom of the page? there are a bunch of other ways to show facebook like button, youtube icon or what ever..

5: If help wanted I would love to help out, helped a few people with their websites or forum.

Other then that, seem like a greate community :D

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.64 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page