of 4

Author Thread  
Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,073 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2011/12/11 :  19:34:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
quote:
Originally posted by dj switchback:
The first HTID release is brilliant. Yes, it's taken a while but it's a great way to kick off the label.

Really looking forward to getting some of the older Raverbaby tracks (2001-2002 era) and of course, the UK Dance back cat.

or Essential Platinum backcat!

yea they need to release those. and just in case a few of y'all are confused (I'm sure that Samination means the same ones too) I mean the original Essential Platinum, New Essential Platinum, and Mental Platinum.

Obviously, I wasn't thinking of Essential Platinum 2002!

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Alert moderator Go to top of page
dj switchback

United Kingdom
363 posts
Posted - 2011/12/11 :  20:50:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit dj switchback's homepage  Reply with quote
Yes, it'll be good indeed to get those tracks. I'll be spending a good few when they do go online.

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2011/12/11 :  22:28:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by dj switchback:
Yes, it'll be good indeed to get those tracks. I'll be spending a good few when they do go online.

has he actually said that the old EP tracks are available? I know Raver Baby back cat. for sure, but not sure about old EP labels, as well as Jelly Baby. I sure do hope so, there's plenty of great stuff from that era coming from those labels.

_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
_Jay_ has attended 41 events
Posted - 2011/12/11 :  23:37:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
has he actually said that the old EP tracks are available? I know Raver Baby back cat. for sure, but not sure about old EP labels, as well as Jelly Baby. I sure do hope so, there's plenty of great stuff from that era coming from those labels.

I have literally no idea about this era of Hardcore. You lot are gonna have to educate me.

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2011/12/11 :  23:53:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by _Jay_:
quote:

I have literally no idea about this era of Hardcore. You lot are gonna have to educate me.

Oh mate, i could teach you a few things!

_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
Posted - 2011/12/12 :  00:05:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
Oh mate, i could teach you a few things!

Best offer I've had all week!

Been a slow a week.....

Edited by - _Jay_ on 2011/12/12 00:07:05
djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2011/12/12 :  00:32:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Been a slow a week.....

Never knew you were Italian

_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
Posted - 2011/12/12 :  00:37:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

LOL. That a had me in a pieces!

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
Posted - 2011/12/12 :  03:24:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
Jelly Baby was a sublabel of Raver Baby that had only 10 vinyl release, but had a few good tracks. Here's one of my personal favorites:

Another one I couldn't find a video for it, but it's Don't Want You by Breeze & Styles

Essential Platinum is the beginning of the EP label, originally run by Dougal & Hixxy. Not sure what the reasoning for launching a New Essential Platinum was for. Both Hixxy & Dougal owned the New EP, so it isn't because of new ownership. If someone knows let us know. And Mental Platinum is a sublabel of the first EP label, and from hearing a few tracks it has a Dutch Hardcore sound.

Tracks from Essential Platinum:

Tracks from New Essential Platinum

Tracks from Mental Platinum:

This is just to get you an idea of what type of stuff was released from these labels. Some of these are personal favorites.

piumaki

Italy
446 posts
Posted - 2011/12/13 :  14:58:52  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit piumaki's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:

LOL. That a had me in a pieces!

I m italian for real and i ll take advantage of this "historical" lesson too!

silver
Admin

Japan
12,548 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2011/12/13 :  15:05:49  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
If I remember correctly alot of labels started "new" when a certain distributor suddenly lay claim to all the record label names. DJ's just started a "new" record label.

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
Posted - 2011/12/13 :  23:17:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
If I remember correctly alot of labels started "new" when a certain distributor suddenly lay claim to all the record label names. DJ's just started a "new" record label.

That's messed up. I'm sure there are legal actions that label owners could have taken to lay rightful claim to their own label names, but I guess that was too costly in time and money so putting new in would make sense.

If what you say is correct, then nothing will be released by original EP :(

NekoShuffle
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,480 posts
NekoShuffle has attended 17 events
Posted - 2011/12/13 :  23:26:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit NekoShuffle's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Jelly Baby was a sublabel of Raver Baby that had only 10 vinyl release, but had a few good tracks. Here's one of my personal favorites:

Yeah I always liked the Flying High remixes, especially the 'Space is the Place' one with the extended intro from Limp Bizkit

jimmyhypa

United Kingdom
360 posts
jimmyhypa has attended 1 event
Posted - 2011/12/14 :  09:09:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit jimmyhypa's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by NekoShuffle:
quote:

Yeah I always liked the Flying High remixes, especially the 'Space is the Place' one with the extended intro from Limp Bizkit

I bought all the Jelly baby tracks when they were first released, my favorites were number 1 Odimok and number 7 home I played them every set for ages, There just sat collecting dust now, shame really

Facebook

Twitter

_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
Posted - 2011/12/14 :  13:38:43  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage  Reply with quote
Four more tracks released today:

http://www.trackitdown.net/recordlabel/129813/htid.html

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 4 pages long: 1  2  3  4
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.62 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page