Which way do you dance?
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 2

Author Thread  
DJ Tempest

United States
381 posts
Posted - 2001/06/14 :  20:28:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Tempest's homepage  Reply with quote
LOL!

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups."

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Pulse
Starting Member

3 posts
Posted - 2001/06/17 :  16:35:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by #1CandyGurlnIndy:

Ok OK every one tells me that there is no way you can dance to HHC. Well i dance all the time but people say no matter how you dance you honestly cant dance to HHC. So i'm wounder how do all of you guys dance????

Luv Hugz n always P*L*U*R Angela aka Raja

Hehe, I dance to HappyHardcore all the time!! All you got to do is dance to it in cut time. Instead of dancing at it to 200 BPM move your body at 100. It feels really good to dance to HHC. I've never seen myself dancing to it, and I'm sure it looks pretty stupid!! But who cares!! It feels good as hell to lay down a groove to that shit. If you haven't tried dancing to HHC you REALLY should!!!!

silver
Admin

Japan
12,549 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2001/06/17 :  22:18:04  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
Here's my 2 cents, when I am drunk enough and I decided to make a fool of myself and dance, I do simular to what pulse wrote. You can dance on the 4/4 beat or the 2/4 beat, completing your groove in either. I find with happy hardcore I dance the 4/4 beat on the beat and the 2/4 on the breaks and vocals.

nightswifter

United Kingdom
51 posts
Posted - 2001/06/18 :  06:29:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
i find it easier to dance to happy hardcore than a lot of other stuff, such as R and B, soul, or 70's stuff. I never know how to dance down the carwash!!!, but HHC cool, just wave yer arms and legs everywhere, and do some skip dancin like the prodigy do. and stick yer tongue out at everyone. Well Dancing to rave is similar to dancing to hardcore, just get into a mega frenzy and let it out and scare the room!!!

nightswifter

United Kingdom
51 posts
Posted - 2001/06/18 :  06:31:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
ok now im worried! do people honestly enjoy sucking glow sticks more than doin pills? hey cool! they should have acid glow sticks, that would be wickid!!!!

nightswifter

United Kingdom
51 posts
Posted - 2001/06/18 :  06:32:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
yay! the last post made me a junior memeber! now i have 2 cool purple stars...yay!

silver
Admin

Japan
12,549 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2001/06/18 :  08:12:06  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
Don't post to get stars, that is the quickest way to lose stars.

IzzyLightdancer

United States
46 posts
Posted - 2001/06/23 :  12:29:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit IzzyLightdancer's homepage  Reply with quote
When I dance to HHC I tend to just slip in the the ecstasy of the music and flow between fluid, paint, wind, and this really cool thing that my friend angel showed me how to do. You only move one joint at a time to the music and "OK" you would have to see it to understand it. I'll try to get Angel to record me doing itand set up a link for you to view.

P.S. I get to rave tonight! (rolling on the ground with joy)

RUle 4 - NEVER monkey with another monkey's monkey! - so sayth The Rule book of IZZY

#1CandyGurlnIndy
Starting Member

United States
16 posts
Posted - 2001/06/24 :  14:39:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Man if i'm on speed thats in a roll i tend to be called miss jump jump jump, cause i look like a bunny tryin to dance.

Skeenip
Average Member

Australia
228 posts
Skeenip has attended 1 event
Posted - 2001/06/26 :  01:06:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Skeenip's homepage  Reply with quote
Speaking of bunnies, I might be wearing a full bunny suit (no, hopefully not pink or white) to Eckythump in syd.....gonna fry in it, but thats what water is for.....hmmm yes this post has no relevancy but i'm bored

"...Will there ever come a day, when I can turn around and say, It's alright now..."

Fuzz

United States
62 posts
Posted - 2001/06/27 :  15:06:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Fuzz's homepage  Reply with quote
More people should wear costumes to parties here =(. I'm gonna see about getting a group together to go as the Bananna Splits =B

As for dancing to HHC, like I said in the last post, I do it... Sometimes in 2/4 time... but if you're good (not trying to toot my horn =P) you can dance to HHc in 4/4 and make it look nice. You just have to have your moves really refined so it doesn't look like a seisure.

-----------------------
"...For instance, if Pac-man affected kids growing up in the 80's we should by now have a bunch of teenagers who run around in darkened rooms and eat pills while listening to monotonous electronic music."
---------------------

"...For instance, if Pac-man affected kids growing up in the 80's we should by now have a bunch of teenagers who run around in darkened rooms and eat pills while listening to monotonous electronic music."
---------------------

troy
Starting Member

2 posts
Posted - 2001/06/30 :  04:31:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by #1CandyGurlnIndy:

Man if i'm on speed thats in a roll i tend to be called miss jump jump jump, cause i look like a bunny tryin to dance.

quit rolling. youll thank yourself later. i wish i woulda quit sooner. that shit hurts you for real. i just wanna warn u cuz no one warned me. do what you want tho, i know i did.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.36 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page