| Author |
Thread |
|
HHC-CPVE
Whoops


? posts Joined: [2016-2026]
|
Posted - 2019/03/15 : 15:09:53
I just noticed on the store that completionist edition is back on sale (for 25 lbs less). Does this mean that the current collection is the final collection or is there anymore coming
Alert moderator
|
CDJay
Advanced Member
    

 United Kingdom
2,251 posts Joined: Nov, 2001
|
Posted - 2019/03/15 : 16:52:59
There is more coming; still no contact from Sharkey *but* think we've found a source for most of the Bonkers label stuff.
As always, whatever we get we'll add.... even if something turns up in 5 years time 
CDJay
__________________________________
Http://www.hardcoreunderground.co.uk
Alert moderator
|
Vladel
Advanced Member
    

 United Kingdom
999 posts Joined: Feb, 2008
|
Posted - 2019/05/24 : 21:18:39
quote: Originally posted by CDJay:
There is more coming; still no contact from Sharkey *but* think we've found a source for most of the Bonkers label stuff.
As always, whatever we get we'll add.... even if something turns up in 5 years time 
CDJay
Any Update? I appreciate you have worked your bollocks off and achieved what i would call good value. Hell the big kick update of toytown is worth ?10 on its own (ham could not make ten of them) so i don't want you to think i am moaning or anything. I really appreciate your hard work.
__________________________________
remain calm do not be alarmed do not attempt to leave the dancefloor
Alert moderator
|
CDJay
Advanced Member
    

 United Kingdom
2,251 posts Joined: Nov, 2001
|
Posted - 2019/05/24 : 22:27:05
I *think* I have found a fascinating way around this roadblock. Typically it involves maximum trauma.
On it 😅
CDJay
__________________________________
Http://www.hardcoreunderground.co.uk
Alert moderator
|
Mad Max
Advanced Member
    

 United Kingdom
945 posts Joined: Dec, 2005
281 hardcore releases
|
Posted - 2019/05/30 : 16:28:19
quote: Originally posted by CDJay:
I *think* I have found a fascinating way around this roadblock. Typically it involves maximum trauma.
On it 😅
CDJay
If the nu energy cat is being worked on is Kev able to assist?
__________________________________
http://www.rautemusik.fm/ HardeR Stream The Free of Form Show Every Thursday 7-9pm gmt
Alert moderator
|
CDJay
Advanced Member
    

 United Kingdom
2,251 posts Joined: Nov, 2001
|
Posted - 2019/05/30 : 18:34:48
I'm not worried about the nu energy back cat, it'll be well preserved and fillable.
However I am worried about st033 😓
CDJay
__________________________________
Http://www.hardcoreunderground.co.uk
Alert moderator
Edited by - CDJay on 2019/05/30 18:36:04 |
HHC-CQIU
Whoops


? posts Joined: [2016-2026]
|
Posted - 2019/06/16 : 20:11:31
Did the broken tracks get fixed? Really hoping for an update.
Alert moderator
|
HHC-CQAC
Whoops


? posts Joined: [2016-2026]
|
Posted - 2019/06/26 : 15:30:20
quote: Originally posted by MusicILove:
Did the broken tracks get fixed? Really hoping for an update.
AFAIK, no. I think he's waiting for the next batch first and it'll be included into that. Hopefully it'll happen someday.
Alert moderator
Edited by - on 2019/06/26 15:30:37 |
HHC-CQHQ
Whoops


? posts Joined: [2016-2026]
|
Posted - 2019/06/26 : 16:20:41
quote: Originally posted by CDJay:
I'm not worried about the nu energy back cat, it'll be well preserved and fillable.
However I am worried about st033 😓
CDJay
Stompin Choonz ? 33 ?
Alert moderator
|
HHC-CQMD
Whoops


? posts Joined: [2016-2026]
|
Posted - 2019/07/20 : 17:55:27
New here, and just read this mamonth thread. Just thought I would post this hilarity I just found while browsing the React catalogue on Juno Download, I discovered a newishly added Bonkers release of Energy & Loopys Overdose and Millenium at the wrong sped, so quite obviously 33 rather than 45, why would they make these tracks available like this without spotting the mistake, are they really that thick?
https://www.junodownload.com/products/energy-overdose-millenium/3718345-02/
Alert moderator
|
Triquatra
Moderator
    

 United Kingdom
12,088 posts Joined: Nov, 2003
|
Posted - 2019/07/20 : 18:26:23
Hah! Yes
both dj friendly and full speed on hardcore innovators though, luckily.
https://www.discogs.com/Various-Hardcore-Innovators/release/187620
__________________________________
Forthcoming Tracks!
http://www.hardcoreunderground.co.uk/ - http://CLSM.net - FB/SC
Alert moderator
|
HHC-CQMD
Whoops


? posts Joined: [2016-2026]
|
Posted - 2019/07/23 : 21:29:09
react us is the offical react, the other react is the account owned by phoenix international or whoever they are who bought loads of bankrupt labels a while ago.
Alert moderator
|
Samination
Advanced Member
    

 Sweden
10,219 posts Joined: Jul, 2004
195 hardcore releases
|
Posted - 2019/07/24 : 14:28:13
I tried looking for info on who actually runs React/Resist at the moment, I even tried looking for the registered trademark for React, and when it comes to music, it hasnt been an active trademark in the EU since 2001 :P
__________________________________
---------------------------------------------
Samination, Swedish Hardcore DJ
Happy, UK Hardcore, Freeform, Makina and Gabber
http://samination.se/ ---------------------------------------------
Alert moderator
Edited by - Samination on 2019/07/24 14:29:07 |
HHC-CQIU
Whoops


? posts Joined: [2016-2026]
|
Posted - 2019/07/24 : 19:35:47
Rainbow Islands Extended has its outro cut short.
Alert moderator
|
HHC-CQIU
Whoops


? posts Joined: [2016-2026]
|
Posted - 2019/07/25 : 13:23:16
The money from the React releases are going to a company called Stage 52
Alert moderator
|