Printer friendly
Page: 
of 11

Author Thread  
Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2013/04/18 :  18:20:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Hellfury:
quote:
Originally posted by Ken Masters:
I dont see any sense in offering all the tracks individually & then people just taking what they want & then missing the whole point of the album.

However! Feel free to share your tracks on your own page by all means! Just link people to the full album aswell :)

Sidenote: I may ask Soundcloud support about download button at playlist where it is possible to download all included tunes with just one click; have some ideas in my mind.

If you can in some way feature a playlist of the tracks but only allow all the tracks to be downloaded in one go then go ahead, however I really don't think it's the best idea to have people pick only the tracks they want without appreciating the album as a whole.

Just because someone is into a certain track or 2 at that time doesn't mean to say they won't like others further down the line. I'd like them to have the full album to listen to again in future even if they did only like a track or 2 at the time of downloading. If even then they delete the ones they don't want, at least they've given the album a full listen through & then made their judgement.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2013/04/18 :  18:23:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dys7:
I would upload some sort of clip saying its out instead of just changing the info, lots of people don't check info when they look at a SC and furthermore the people following you will get a notice for it too

Will do. At the minute the PPF soundcloud only has 20 followers anyway but I will continue to promote it & get more people involved for future albums.

For the time being though all i'd be doing is promoting the album back to the artists as it's basically only you guys on there at the minute!

Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2013/04/18 :  20:12:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage  Reply with quote
OK i've added more download links to the main post & will continue adding a variety of file hosting sites today & tomorrow.

The albums received almost 300 downloads already, thanks for the support everyone! :)

VxJasonxV
Starting Member

United States
3 posts
Posted - 2013/04/18 :  21:55:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit VxJasonxV's homepage  Reply with quote
Awesome. Thanks Ken.

Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2013/04/19 :  08:28:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by VxJasonxV:
Awesome. Thanks Ken.

No worries my friend, hope you enjoy it :)

_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
_Jay_ has attended 41 events
Posted - 2013/04/19 :  08:57:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage  Reply with quote
Crumbs. I've got so much catching up to do! Will get listening today chaps. It's looking good!

wong
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,991 posts
Posted - 2013/04/19 :  09:28:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit wong's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

1. Phobz - Happy Vibes

really liking this, i think a big kick remix would suit this track very much

Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2013/04/19 :  20:55:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by wong:
quote:

1. Phobz - Happy Vibes

really liking this, i think a big kick remix would suit this track very much

Could happen once the remix comp begins :)

What we'll do is have a vote on which track everyone would like to remix, then, after the artists approval of course, let the fun begin!

There will then be another round of votes to determine the best remix and the winner will feature on 'PPF 2014'.

I'll kick things off in due time :)

Phobz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
893 posts

13 hardcore releases
Posted - 2013/04/21 :  09:03:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Phobz's homepage  Reply with quote
thank you wong really appreciated :)

It would be great to have someone remix a track i've made - not had anyone do that before. I'd sort out midi's etc if needed. Remix comp sounds great. I'd love to do a remix of moonbow. I think I love that song so much because I was obsessed with the earlier hardcore version of it. Always enjoyed that track the piano works wickedly in hardcore.

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2013/04/21 :  10:32:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
Tell you what would be cool - an album of remixes ;-)

wong
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,991 posts
Posted - 2013/04/21 :  11:20:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit wong's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Phobz:
Remix comp sounds great. I'd love to do a remix of moonbow.

well i was actually thinking that audio warfare would do a great big kick mix of your track so maybe you could remix each others tracks :p

Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2013/04/21 :  14:04:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
Tell you what would be cool - an album of remixes ;-)

That is a cool idea mate. The next album could feature 2 "CDs", one with new tracks and a second with remixes of past tracks :)

If any of you guys arrange to remix each others tracks then be sure to hold them back for the next album :)

TheOneNOnly
Advanced Member

United States
1,937 posts
Posted - 2013/04/21 :  14:48:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit TheOneNOnly's homepage  Reply with quote
As a side note, currently working on uploading the entire album to YouTube like last time.

The Past, The Present, The Future (CD One)
The Past, The Present, The Future (CD Two)

Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2013/04/21 :  15:07:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by TheOneNOnly:
As a side note, currently working on uploading the entire album to YouTube like last time.

awesome stuff, thanks for that dude

Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2013/04/21 :  18:20:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage  Reply with quote
400+ recorded downloads so far, obviously not counting the links without counters so it'll be closer to 500.

Thanks for the support everyone!

Please take a second to link people on Facebook, etc & keep getting the word out...

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 11 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5 ... 6  7  8  9  10  11
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.83 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page