Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Music discussion - track ID request
 Ayumi Hamasaki - Evolution cover??
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Comet
Advanced Member

United States
1,544 posts

745 hardcore releases
Comet has donated money to the site Comet has attended 22 events
Posted - 2002/12/15 :  10:29:27  Show profile Send a private message
Last night before dinner, I heard what seemed to be a cover of Evolution by Ayumi Hamasaki. It was titled, "Ayumi Hamasaki - Lalalalala (UFO Remix) - Avex". It was Silver who was spinning it. Does anyone know where I can pick this sucker up???

---
"I'm on my way I'm runniiiiiin', I'm gonna catchu if I can!"

Current Search: DHSS songs

Alert moderator
virus
Advanced Member

Canada
4,346 posts

716 hardcore releases
virus has attended 41 events
Posted - 2002/12/15 :  12:07:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit virus's homepage
i bet shes hot

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Comet
Advanced Member

United States
1,544 posts

745 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/12/15 :  12:59:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Comet's homepage
She is. But she acts like a bitch ^o^

---

No Left Turn

United States
474 posts

242 hardcore releases
No Left Turn has attended 1 event
Posted - 2002/12/15 :  19:01:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit No Left Turn's homepage
bout time jpop got the hardcore remixage!!

-Donny / No Left Turn
http://www.liquidvinyldjs.com

Facebook || Soundcloud || Twitter

silver
Admin

Japan
12,548 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2002/12/15 :  19:47:44  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
DJ Uraken was spinning it, yeah I have it as well it was an exclusive remix for avex (the japanese record label) that is only released on a special avex CD in Japan, I have the best contacts you can image in avex and JPop Management teams (hence MasterWax 2 - it is actually an extreamly famous Japanese JPop singer who sang KonoMama and now I'm under a mountain of contracts not to tell anyone who it is) ..... Uraken got the remix done by UFO for Hamasaki. I have another remix somewhere of another one of her tracks, perhaps I'll play it next radio show.

So in saying that you can't buy it, I'm not even sure what CD it's on, I'll ask Uraken next time I see him.

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.

DJ_Solstice

United Kingdom
290 posts

56 hardcore releases
DJ_Solstice has attended 1 event
Posted - 2002/12/16 :  09:56:45  Show profile  Send a private message
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
I have the best contacts you can image in avex and JPop Management teams (hence MasterWax 2 - it is actually an extreamly famous Japanese JPop singer who sang KonoMama and now I'm under a mountain of contracts not to tell anyone who it is) .....

why not? are the management ashamed that she sang on a 'hardcore' track or summin?

-=Truly Hardcore=-

Comet
Advanced Member

United States
1,544 posts

745 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/12/16 :  12:01:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Comet's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by silver:So in saying that you can't buy it, I'm not even sure what CD it's on, I'll ask Uraken next time I see him.

That's depressing... You don't think it will EVER be out? Dang... I loved that remix so much and was surprised to see it in hardcore..

I heard from a good friend, that Uraken also asked UFO to do the remix of Konomama for him. Is that true? Because when I was trying out the song at the shop, I told him how much the synth line sounded like Deep Inside.

---

hrz_fxpimp

United States
38 posts
hrz_fxpimp has attended 2 events
Posted - 2002/12/16 :  13:04:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit hrz_fxpimp's homepage
Id be most appreciative as well to figure out where I can get a hold of this on vinyl. Specially since ive been collecting/splurgin on Ayumi tracks whenever I see one.

Danke

silver
Admin

Japan
12,548 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2002/12/16 :  19:35:34  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
KonoMama has a secret JPop singer because basically the writer of the track (not Uraken he is just the remixer) actually found this girl and we recorded the vocals before she became famous, avex wanted to have the debut thingy.

Here are two hints for you, Misono is her real first name and if you ever manage to make it to Japan you will notice that the Japanese versions of KonoMama have different credits and label than vinyl sold in other countries.

As for the Ayumi track on vinyl I am like 90% sure it will never be released on vinyl.

Heist
Advanced Member

Australia
706 posts
Posted - 2002/12/20 :  17:14:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Heist's homepage
I have a feeling this is the track i just asked about. ****, its so good! i want it.

www.mp3.com/djheist

WWW.VOIDDJ.COM

Mixes, Original Tracks & Remixes, Hardcore Event/Music Reviews, Pics and more...

silver
Admin

Japan
12,548 posts

894 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/12/20 :  23:24:23  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
I checked about the CD, I don't know what CD that track is on, I have the orginial master... sorry, you will just have to book me to play your parties so you can hear it :)

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.67 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page