Radio listeners 181+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - track ID request
 Ayumi Hamasaki - Evolution cover??

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Comet Last night before dinner, I heard what seemed to be a cover of Evolution by Ayumi Hamasaki. It was titled, "Ayumi Hamasaki - Lalalalala (UFO Remix) - Avex". It was Silver who was spinning it. Does anyone know where I can pick this sucker up???

---
"I'm on my way I'm runniiiiiin', I'm gonna catchu if I can!"

Current Search: DHSS songs
virus i bet shes hot

Comet She is. But she acts like a bitch ^o^

---

No Left Turn bout time jpop got the hardcore remixage!!

-Donny / No Left Turn
http://www.liquidvinyldjs.com
silver DJ Uraken was spinning it, yeah I have it as well it was an exclusive remix for avex (the japanese record label) that is only released on a special avex CD in Japan, I have the best contacts you can image in avex and JPop Management teams (hence MasterWax 2 - it is actually an extreamly famous Japanese JPop singer who sang KonoMama and now I'm under a mountain of contracts not to tell anyone who it is) ..... Uraken got the remix done by UFO for Hamasaki. I have another remix somewhere of another one of her tracks, perhaps I'll play it next radio show.

So in saying that you can't buy it, I'm not even sure what CD it's on, I'll ask Uraken next time I see him.

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
DJ_Solstice
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
I have the best contacts you can image in avex and JPop Management teams (hence MasterWax 2 - it is actually an extreamly famous Japanese JPop singer who sang KonoMama and now I'm under a mountain of contracts not to tell anyone who it is) .....

why not? are the management ashamed that she sang on a 'hardcore' track or summin?

-=Truly Hardcore=-
Comet
quote:
Originally posted by silver:So in saying that you can't buy it, I'm not even sure what CD it's on, I'll ask Uraken next time I see him.

That's depressing... You don't think it will EVER be out? Dang... I loved that remix so much and was surprised to see it in hardcore..

I heard from a good friend, that Uraken also asked UFO to do the remix of Konomama for him. Is that true? Because when I was trying out the song at the shop, I told him how much the synth line sounded like Deep Inside.

---

hrz_fxpimp Id be most appreciative as well to figure out where I can get a hold of this on vinyl. Specially since ive been collecting/splurgin on Ayumi tracks whenever I see one.

Danke

silver KonoMama has a secret JPop singer because basically the writer of the track (not Uraken he is just the remixer) actually found this girl and we recorded the vocals before she became famous, avex wanted to have the debut thingy.

Here are two hints for you, Misono is her real first name and if you ever manage to make it to Japan you will notice that the Japanese versions of KonoMama have different credits and label than vinyl sold in other countries.

As for the Ayumi track on vinyl I am like 90% sure it will never be released on vinyl.

Heist I have a feeling this is the track i just asked about. ****, its so good! i want it.

www.mp3.com/djheist
silver I checked about the CD, I don't know what CD that track is on, I have the orginial master... sorry, you will just have to book me to play your parties so you can hear it :)

It took 0.88 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page