Printer friendly
Page: 
of 15

Author Thread  
CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2018/10/04 :  19:04:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
I'm back, and ready to appease.

*HOWEVER* you may have noticed some site/hosting issues (HEH!). Much like the last Payday weekend, 123-Reg have spectacularly failed us and cost us god knows what in any metric you care to measure.

As a result, we're migrating the site to a new host over the next day or two. Once that's up, and stable, I'll get it done

See you next Friday

CDJay

Alert moderator Go to top of page
arpz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,267 posts
arpz has attended 22 events
Posted - 2018/10/04 :  20:34:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit arpz's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:

*HOWEVER* you may have noticed some site/hosting issues (HEH!). Much like the last Payday weekend, 123-Reg have spectacularly failed us and cost us god knows what in any metric you care to measure.

As a result, we're migrating the site to a new host over the next day or two. Once that's up, and stable, I'll get it done

See you next Friday

CDJay

Excellent

Dur8ion
Starting Member

United Kingdom
9 posts
Posted - 2018/10/14 :  17:30:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dur8ion's homepage  Reply with quote
A bit late here, but is there anywhere I can buy the full version of Brisk & Fade - Stay Here Forever (JTS Remix) which is featured on this mix cd.

Its not on BB/NG as far as I know.

trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
trippnface has attended 21 events
Posted - 2018/10/16 :  01:53:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dur8ion:
A bit late here, but is there anywhere I can buy the full version of Brisk & Fade - Stay Here Forever (JTS Remix) which is featured on this mix cd.

Its not on BB/NG as far as I know.

soooo good

trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
Posted - 2018/10/30 :  23:55:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

See you next Friday

CDJay

whaaaaaaaaaaaale

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2018/10/31 :  14:04:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
Site is ready, I just need the FTP login deets to upload and then attatch to the digital product.

That said, it won't help people who already have the CDs as I haven't started retroactively assigning rights yet (we're really hoping to have that done for EVERY order on an active account, before Xmas )

Anyone affected by this, just message me and I'll fire the .wav over, no dramas!

CDJay

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2018/10/31 :  16:27:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
I have no idea what it is we're all supposed to be waiting for.

trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
Posted - 2018/10/31 :  16:55:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
I have no idea what it is we're all supposed to be waiting for.

"Finish That Line"

aka : snort faster!!!

JK... but honestly I can't remember what it sounds like..but we want it.

arpz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,267 posts
arpz has attended 22 events
Posted - 2018/10/31 :  19:43:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit arpz's homepage  Reply with quote

7mins 50seconds should jog your memory :)

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2018/10/31 :  21:15:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
Yeah, I knew that....

x2souffxw
Starting Member

Kyrgyzstan
2 posts
Posted - 2019/07/14 :  19:16:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit x2souffxw's homepage  Reply with quote
Hello,

I'm looking for the lyrics for Brisk & Technikore - Hold Your Head Up.
It seems to me that the lines are sampled, discogs doesn't list the singer.

https://www.discogs.com/composition/4b78d0a9-fc17-427d-a870-0edc2d5566cf-Hold-Your-Head-Up

Bring Me Round To Love

United Kingdom
116 posts
Posted - 2019/07/14 :  20:36:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Bring Me Round To Love's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by x2souffxw:
Hello,

I'm looking for the lyrics for Brisk & Technikore - Hold Your Head Up.
It seems to me that the lines are sampled, discogs doesn't list the singer.

https://www.discogs.com/composition/4b78d0a9-fc17-427d-a870-0edc2d5566cf-Hold-Your-Head-Up

Boris Dlugosch - Hold Your Head Up High

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA2OJ3QKuWI

Coolgamer

United States
95 posts

8 hardcore releases
Posted - 2019/07/15 :  00:01:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Coolgamer's homepage  Reply with quote
Just a few things.

1. Any chance that the mixed tracks will be available in standalone form at any point? Would Kill for Eyeopener and a few others.

2. Any chance that cd sales might be linked to digital download rights? I made a rather sizable purchase a bit ago and failed to notice that this and some others didn't include digitals. Obviously I'll be ripping them once they arrive for safety, but I'd like having the download option for convenience and ocd purposes.

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2019/07/15 :  00:39:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
The plan always has been to retroactively assign digital rights, which got complicated by the completionist stuff. As a result we're aiming for a fairly comprehensive backend and paired user presented overhaul already in progress.

Tbh with digital rights there's a shortcut; if I can access a user account and purchase history *then* manually assign rights to digital variants we're there. I suspect automation will ultimately throw up more exceptions to solve than not. Particularly with launch bundles for the initial product waves etc. So that's my current thinking. Let me get Btr off, this is next on my bucket list 😂

CDJay

Edited by - CDJay on 2019/07/15 00:42:23
Coolgamer

United States
95 posts

8 hardcore releases
Posted - 2019/07/15 :  01:02:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Coolgamer's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
The plan always has been to retroactively assign digital rights, which got complicated by the completionist stuff. As a result we're aiming for a fairly comprehensive backend and paired user presented overhaul already in progress.

Tbh with digital rights there's a shortcut; if I can access a user account and purchase history *then* manually assign rights to digital variants we're there. I suspect automation will ultimately throw up more exceptions to solve than not. Particularly with launch bundles for the initial product waves etc. So that's my current thinking. Let me get Btr off, this is next on my bucket list 😂

CDJay

Well, you already know I have no problem with keeping you guys running given all the preservation work you've been doing. I have my fingers crossed for a Quosh Records (Beatport has a lot, but I can't find an easy way to bulk-buy an entire label and I don't have the time to buy all of them one by one), and I know Next Generation/Blatant Beats have hinted at a USB release. Hopefully I'll get BTR from the ambassador tier funder, and double hopefully we might see the unmixed Brisk stuff someday. Doesn't make sense to keep Eye Opener unavailable given its history.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 15 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5 ... 11  12  13  14  15
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.72 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page