Who are the Good & Bad people in hardcore
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 5

Author Thread  
Charger

Singapore
278 posts
Posted - 2014/02/24 :  17:26:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Charger's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
quote:
Originally posted by _Jay_:
quote:
Originally posted by Elipton:
Always thought Kors K was a female lol

Me too. :-( I thought Kors K sounded fit.

Kors you did.

Like gender makes a difference you tart!

Kors K's a he-man, not a she-man xD

Alert moderator Go to top of page
maddkid53

United States
90 posts
maddkid53 has attended 2 events
Posted - 2014/02/24 :  19:56:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit maddkid53's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by jenks:
I thought Gisbo was meant to be a massive twat?

I've chatted with him a few times and he was very nice to me even though I'm just some random person on the internet. So I dont think he's much of a twat at all.

When I met Scott Brown outside and then again during an event he was playing, he was nice and cheery, making conversation, etc. All around nice bloke. Same with Sc@r. S3rl was nice even though I only really said 'hello and nice set' when I saw him. Spit has always been nice to me, I'm sad I didnt get to see him when he was in the US earlier this month.

So really it seems that artists whose names begin with the letter "S" are generally nice people.

HollowRipper
Average Member

United Kingdom
155 posts
HollowRipper has attended 12 events
Posted - 2014/02/24 :  20:19:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit HollowRipper's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mitchie DJ:

its very rare you get to met a nice MC but Static, Korkie, Wotsee and Whizzkid defo make my list of nice guys

if i didnt mention someone here it proply because ive never met them not because i dont like them lol

Korkie?

You've obviously not heard about him threatening to slash promoters faces if they didn't let him do a particular set?

Or forcing his way on the mic at events with squad e playing then demanding paying after?

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2014/02/24 :  22:16:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by HollowRipper:
quote:

its very rare you get to met a nice MC but Static, Korkie, Wotsee and Whizzkid defo make my list of nice guys

if i didnt mention someone here it proply because ive never met them not because i dont like them lol

Korkie?

You've obviously not heard about him threatening to slash promoters faces if they didn't let him do a particular set?

Or forcing his way on the mic at events with squad e playing then demanding paying after?

Tell me again why UK hardcore need these types of assholes in the scene? Seems the majority of MCs are hot-tempered and easily aroused by anything.

Captain Triceps
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,184 posts
Posted - 2014/02/24 :  22:23:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Captain Triceps's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
quote:
quote:

Korkie?

Tell me again why UK hardcore need these types of assholes in the scene? Seems the majority of MCs are hot-tempered and easily aroused by anything.

I've never even heard of this guy!?

https://soundcloud.com/paulbradley1982

Traktoririst

Estonia
43 posts
Posted - 2014/02/24 :  22:35:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Traktoririst's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
quote:

Korkie?

To make scene more colorful :D (psssst... I'm also hot-tempered, but not an ******* xD)

Craigavon raver
Advanced Member

Ireland
2,207 posts
Craigavon raver has attended 1 event
Posted - 2014/02/25 :  18:53:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Craigavon raver's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Triceps:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Korkie?

I've never even heard of this guy!?

I've heard of him, but only recently when I bought lethal theory this is powerstomp, hes a new artist signed to them, also heard joey riot mention him on bbc radio 1 as well, but never heard him mc!

Hard2Get
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
12,837 posts
Hard2Get has attended 21 events
Posted - 2014/02/25 :  19:07:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hard2Get's homepage  Reply with quote
Korsakoff is female. Dunno who Korse K is.

Hard2Get
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
12,837 posts
Hard2Get has attended 21 events
Posted - 2014/02/25 :  19:09:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hard2Get's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Andy_Influx:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:
I think you misunderstood. He meant under rated as far as i can read.

yea i don't know how andy could even imagine he meant that negatively once you read the whole comment on s3rl

I agree he has the most recognizable UK/upfront hardcore track ever.

I didn't misunderstand.

How can he be underrated with all his recognition?

With his extensive resume i don't think anyone could call him underrated - especially with the large following and the fact that there's few people that DONT rate him!

He would be classed as an up and coming producer here. Someone can be highly recognised but still very under rated. Like Ham for example. Everyone knows who he is. Massively under rated.

Elipton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,268 posts
Elipton has attended 2 events
Posted - 2014/02/25 :  19:20:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elipton's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:
Korsakoff is female. Dunno who Korse K is.

Should check him out, Youtube him

nantk

Spain
69 posts
Posted - 2014/02/25 :  20:22:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit nantk's homepage  Reply with quote
my vote for s3rl, everytime i?ve asked him something, he?s replied me nicely, even noob questions

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,092 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2014/02/25 :  21:17:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by nantk:
my vote for s3rl, everytime i?ve asked him something, he?s replied me nicely, even noob questions

still waiting for a proper S3rl vs Breeze fight :P

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Bad Corey
Average Member

United States
235 posts
Posted - 2014/02/26 :  00:13:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Bad Corey's homepage  Reply with quote
Kors K is actually incredibly nice and a very approachable guy. His music started out gaining popularity through the Bemani series of games (DDR, Beatmania, Pop'n'music etc). Around 2009 or 10, me and a large group of Bemani players from Ohio jokingly invited him on a canoe trip with us. Much to our amazement, he accepted on the condition that we pay to fly him out there. We pooled our money and arranged a ticket. However, it was set for August 9th, and since the US expresses dates MM/DD/YYYY and Japan uses DD/MM/YYYY, Kors K got confused and ended up missing the flight since he thought it was a month later. He was so embarassed and sorry that he ended up buying a ticket for the very next day with HIS OWN MONEY (which had to be a couple thousand USD for a day-of ticket from Japan to the US) and flew out just to hang out with us. He ended up missing the canoe trip but still hung out with us for a few days, during which he showed us a bunch of upcoming tunes and unreleased stuff. He was really cool and really nice and this whole encounter actually opened the doorway for him to get a number of American gigs.

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,092 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2014/02/26 :  00:21:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bad Corey:
Kors K is actually incredibly nice and a very approachable guy. His music started out gaining popularity through the Bemani series of games (DDR, Beatmania, Pop'n'music etc). Around 2009 or 10, me and a large group of Bemani players from Ohio jokingly invited him on a canoe trip with us. Much to our amazement, he accepted on the condition that we pay to fly him out there. We pooled our money and arranged a ticket. However, it was set for August 9th, and since the US expresses dates MM/DD/YYYY and Japan uses DD/MM/YYYY, Kors K got confused and ended up missing the flight since he thought it was a month later. He was so embarassed and sorry that he ended up buying a ticket for the very next day with HIS OWN MONEY (which had to be a couple thousand USD for a day-of ticket from Japan to the US) and flew out just to hang out with us. He ended up missing the canoe trip but still hung out with us for a few days, during which he showed us a bunch of upcoming tunes and unreleased stuff. He was really cool and really nice and this whole encounter actually opened the doorway for him to get a number of American gigs.

and here I thought I was special flying from Sweden to the UK just for a few raves :P

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Elipton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,268 posts
Elipton has attended 2 events
Posted - 2014/02/26 :  05:48:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elipton's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bad Corey:
However, it was set for August 9th, and since the US expresses dates MM/DD/YYYY and Japan uses DD/MM/YYYY,

The rest of the world uses the DD/MM/YYYY system lol. I'm afraid America is quite isolated in that retardation of the date system :)

Edited by - Elipton on 2014/02/26 05:49:09

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 5 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.66 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page