Page: 
of 11

Author Thread  
Mickey Init
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
764 posts
Mickey Init has attended 3 events
Posted - 2014/11/04 :  18:17:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mickey Init's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by dannothemanno89:
quote:
Originally posted by Mickey Init:
quote:
Agreed, all I hear is la la la.

Personally, I think the whole thing with Sy Doesn't Matter.

Wholeheartedly agree, just a glance in my direction would be enough to tell as much.

By the sounds of that Facebook post it doesn't seem as though Squad-E's recovered from the whole situation yet. I think he's Still Healing.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Claxton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,050 posts
Claxton has attended 3 events
Posted - 2014/11/04 :  18:18:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Claxton's homepage  Reply with quote
I think his time in the Promised Land of Hardcore has well gone. That much was clear as soon as Hixxy disbanded Raver Baby and ended the Magic Carpet Ride!

Edited by - Claxton on 2014/11/04 18:19:34
Mickey Init
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
764 posts
Posted - 2014/11/04 :  18:20:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mickey Init's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Claxton:
I think his time in the Promised Land of Hardcore has well gone. That much was clear as soon as Hixxy disbanded Raver Baby and ended the Magic Carpet Ride!

This is very true. It's now time for him to Be Quiet.

dannothemanno89

United Kingdom
24 posts
Posted - 2014/11/04 :  18:24:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit dannothemanno89's homepage  Reply with quote
Joking aside, who's word have we really got on any of this?

An ex partners account told to a now new partner who doesn't seem to have he tightest grasp on reality, a loud mouthed former legend but in all honesty a past it MC, and GTYMs head honcho, I don't regard Keyes as an MC purely because of the fact he is f---ing terrible at it.

Mickey Init
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
764 posts
Posted - 2014/11/04 :  18:31:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mickey Init's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

I dunno... Some Hardcore Mother Fcuker.

Mickey Init
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
764 posts
Posted - 2014/11/04 :  18:35:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mickey Init's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

An ex partners account told to a now new partner who doesn't seem to have he tightest grasp on reality, a loud mouthed former legend but in all honesty a past it MC, and GTYMs head honcho, I don't regard Keyes as an MC purely because of the fact he is f---ing terrible at it.

I think, of all involved, Sy was the only one to rationalise in his statement. Everyone else has been a bit aimless.

Edited by - Mickey Init on 2014/11/04 18:36:17
latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2014/11/04 :  18:46:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:

I think, of all involved, Sy was the only one to rationalise in his statement. Everyone else has been a bit aimless.

Isn't it amusing that the guy who is accused of being a pedophile comes out looking good in all this mess and his accusers (Ramos, Squad-E, Unknown, MC Storm & MC Keyes) come out looking far worse?

Vladel
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,514 posts
Posted - 2014/11/04 :  20:25:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Vladel's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
quote:
quote:

Isn't it amusing that the guy who is accused of being a pedophile comes out looking good in all this mess and his accusers (Ramos, Squad-E, Unknown, MC Storm & MC Keyes) come out looking far worse?

That's because they are all twats

Elipton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,268 posts
Elipton has attended 2 events
Posted - 2014/11/04 :  20:35:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elipton's homepage  Reply with quote
This is a lesson for all of us. Don't get desperate with your age range on Tinder!!

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2014/11/04 :  20:47:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
quote:

Wouldn't be that amusing if it IS true. But yes, they're still acting like twats

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
Posted - 2014/11/04 :  23:39:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Wouldn't be that amusing if it IS true. But yes, they're still acting like twats

it would be pretty amusing. Still wouldn't change the fact all those mentioned are a piece of shit for the way they mishandled this whole situation, and talent wise on some level too.

The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2014/11/05 :  08:24:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
quote:
quote:
quote:

it would be pretty amusing. Still wouldn't change the fact all those mentioned are a piece of shit for the way they mishandled this whole situation, and talent wise on some level too.

Sy literally has more talent in his finger than all of them put together. That's what gets on my nerves the most. They've banished Sy from the scene whilst they carry on singing nursery rhymes and making/playing shite tunes every weekend. I have some sympathy for unknown as I don't believe he was part of any witch hunt but the rest of them can gtf.

BT6
Starting Member

United Kingdom
2 posts
Posted - 2014/11/05 :  10:34:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit BT6's homepage  Reply with quote
the post is by thereze wright

Edited by - BT6 on 2014/11/05 10:42:47
latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
Posted - 2014/11/05 :  15:10:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
Well I don't see the post about Sy anywhere, and she very well could have deleted it too. She must have been referring to Sy's set for HTID Megarave as she's posted a few pics and video clips of the event in her timeline.

Mickey Init
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
764 posts
Posted - 2014/11/05 :  16:59:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mickey Init's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Well I don't see the post about Sy anywhere, and she very well could have deleted it too. She must have been referring to Sy's set for HTID Megarave as she's posted a few pics and video clips of the event in her timeline.

Does this Thereze Wright seem 18yo? Imagine the irony if Squad-E is Facebook-stalking or Facebook friends with her if she's not. (How else would he see her post?)

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 11 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5 ... 7  8  9  10  11
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.36 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page