HU, LT & HTIDUSA Blu The Roof Kickstarter Project
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 32

Author Thread  
robertybob

United Kingdom
328 posts
Posted - 2020/02/07 :  12:51:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit robertybob's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by GrahamC:
The MC-less Rehab MP3s did appear eventually. I have them on this computer somewhere

No .cue files though, just 1 continuous mix (mp3) for each disc

Alert moderator Go to top of page
MusicILove
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,255 posts
MusicILove is a site donation subscriber
Posted - 2020/02/08 :  23:22:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MusicILove's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
Yeah, I meant I never got the digital rights to the album.

Don't fancy buying it again just for the MC free mixes.

Unfortunately I don?t think we will get the rights. In the end I brought them.

Alex Threat
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
676 posts
Alex Threat has attended 3 events
Posted - 2020/03/14 :  12:12:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Alex Threat's homepage  Reply with quote
My Blu The Roof is here!

GrahamC
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
590 posts
Posted - 2020/03/14 :  13:08:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit GrahamC's homepage  Reply with quote
Mine too, minus just about everything that was in the 45 pound tier

I have the bluray & the 4K - could have paid ?15 and gotten the same thing. There's no audio discs, no audio downloads, nothing.

Once again, feeling very bitterly ripped off by CDJay & co at Hardcore Underground. This was endlessly hyped when they still posted here, Blurays, DVDs, CDs & a USB along with a Tshirt and a whole lot of NOTHING.

I'd drag them to small claims court if it hadn't been a kickstarter, sadly now its a complete and utter loss of trust in HU. No matter how good the product, no faith they would deliver what they say.

arpz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,267 posts
arpz has attended 22 events
Posted - 2020/03/14 :  13:17:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit arpz's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

I have the bluray & the 4K - could have paid ?15 and gotten the same thing. There's no audio discs, no audio downloads, nothing.

Once again, feeling very bitterly ripped off by CDJay & co at Hardcore Underground. This was endlessly hyped when they still posted here, Blurays, DVDs, CDs & a USB along with a Tshirt and a whole lot of NOTHING.

I'd drag them to small claims court if it hadn't been a kickstarter, sadly now its a complete and utter loss of trust in HU. No matter how good the product, no faith they would deliver what they say.

From Facebook -

CDJay - The music only and stereo audio sets are ready to roll out with the newsletter

CDJay - Newsletter going out shortly, steelbooks, posters and other backer rewards will ship shortly but we (understandably) wanted the standard version out to everyone ASAP 😂

Edited by - arpz on 2020/03/14 13:17:59
robertybob

United Kingdom
328 posts
Posted - 2020/03/14 :  13:27:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit robertybob's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by arpz:
quote:

From Facebook -

CDJay - The music only and stereo audio sets are ready to roll out with the newsletter

CDJay - Newsletter going out shortly, steelbooks, posters and other backer rewards will ship shortly but we (understandably) wanted the standard version out to everyone ASAP 😂

When was this? There?s been nothing posted since Jan on the HU Facebook page and / or group?

arpz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,267 posts
Posted - 2020/03/14 :  13:49:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit arpz's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by robertybob:
quote:
quote:

From Facebook -

When was this? There?s been nothing posted since Jan on the HU Facebook page and / or group?

Earlier on in the ush group, I'd imagine there'll be more soon

robertybob

United Kingdom
328 posts
Posted - 2020/03/14 :  13:56:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit robertybob's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

From Facebook -

Earlier on in the ush group, I'd imagine there'll be more soon

Oh I see! That?s good news.
I was wondering why nothing came up in my newsfeed and it seems I?ve been removed from the group ..

arpz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,267 posts
Posted - 2020/03/14 :  14:00:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit arpz's homepage  Reply with quote
no idea about that, reapply I guess

GrahamC
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
590 posts
Posted - 2020/03/14 :  14:33:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit GrahamC's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
quote:

From Facebook -

How hard would it have been to print that on a bit of paper and stick it in the envelope?

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,083 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2020/03/14 :  17:03:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
I expected CDJay to write on this forum before rejoining facebook o.O

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

arpz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,267 posts
Posted - 2020/03/14 :  19:13:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit arpz's homepage  Reply with quote
You've got email. If not, here's the relevant text

4K Ultra HD Blu-Ray / Blu-Ray Now Shipping & Briefly Available For Direct Sale!
+ The Ultimate Ultra HD Rave Experience - Dolby Atmos Surround Sound

As if this week couldn't get any more surreal, further evidence that we've finally gone through the looking glass is the news that Blu The Roof (our ill-fated and much delayed Ultra HD Blu-Ray project) has now shipped! All Kickstarter backers and pre-order customers from the store have now had their copies sent with a few exceptions where we're actively chasing updated address and contact details.

This is an Ultra HD Blu Ray with a Dolby surround sound track (also 7.1, 5.1 and Stereo contained fold down for home viewing), graded by world-renowned Technicolor and with sound mixed at Point1Post in Elstree.

The upgrade packages (T-shirts, posters, steelbooks etc.) will all be shipped separately very soon, they're all underway, but we've waited so long for the actual finished discs that we wanted to just get them out to you the moment they arrived with no further delay.

The digital 4k/1080p variants were made available last month, and are now joined by the stereo audio and music only mixes for download.

This entire project has been problematic from the start, as we've made no secret of, and has undoubtedly cost us a huge amount of goodwill given the delay (not to mention tens of thousands of pounds of our own money) to bring to fruition. However but we could NOT fail in delivering it, despite that being the easier and cheaper option for us at almost every stage. The whole point was to capture a hardcore rave in the most immersive way possible, and with the cutting-edge nature of this release still way above industry standard, we believe that's what we've done.

From one of the other artists involved not even attempting to get his visa and abandoning the project, leaving us with a hastily secured last minute replacement which *then* resulted in insurmountable licensing issues, technical issues at various stages (including at the first cinema premiere), a whole host of other stumbling blocks and financial obstacles that have slowed down progress at every stage and cost us... a lot, it's been a *real* grind. But it looks really good! There's a lot we'd do differently now, and if this project does indeed prove popular still, we do have further interesting and genre-firsts in the offings already. We're not even done with this yet! Not only will we be delivering all the backer upgrades over the coming weeks, but there's more to be done with Blu The Roof yet. More news soon...

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,083 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2020/03/14 :  20:24:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
From one of the other artists involved not even attempting to get his visa and abandoning the project...

that's quite the accusation. Who was the artist? Joey Riot?

I presume any attempt of a behind the scene of this will take just as long as this? :P

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Edited by - Samination on 2020/03/14 20:29:15
GrahamC
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
590 posts
Posted - 2020/03/14 :  20:28:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit GrahamC's homepage  Reply with quote
Yeah, I read that and my view has softened a little bit.

no mention in the email about the audio discs (although at this point I would happily settle for MP3s with CUE files) so will have to wait and see whats going to come or not come.

I hope they come good, I really do, just feeling really let down by them at the moment.

And I will standby what I said, they could have printed that there was more to come and slipped it into the jiffy bag *or* had thew newsletter out last night after the post had been picked up

Edited by - GrahamC on 2020/03/14 20:40:37
MusicILove
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,255 posts
MusicILove is a site donation subscriber
Posted - 2020/03/31 :  06:40:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MusicILove's homepage  Reply with quote
Mine came with a damaged case

My disc won?t go in the case. The plastic part of the holder was under the disc. When I opened it the disc burst out. Don?t know if the disc is ok.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 32 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5 ... 28  29  30  31  32
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.78 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page