Printer friendly
Page: 
of 4

Author Thread  
terry6680
Average Member

United Kingdom
179 posts
Posted - 2003/05/12 :  06:12:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit terry6680's homepage  Reply with quote
i appreciate that styles change etc but it just that the last 2 albums that i have bought, iv listened to once and plan on never listening to them again, its just that i feel that HHC has lost its way and has got too heavy and way way to similar to normal hardcore, i didnt rate sharkey or browns cd's and i especially feel let down by hixxy's songs as i recognise a load of the tunes from 2002 new years eve hardcore tapes that i bought last year! Where have all the happy tunes gone to,have they run out of ideas?? the ones that used to put you into a good mood when you listened to them??you know the ones im talking about.....Uplifting tunes that would stick in your head for hours.... and i certainly didnt find any on the most recent bonkers compilation.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Edited by - terry6680 on 2003/05/12 06:13:31
weba_d
Advanced Member

Australia
789 posts
weba_d has attended 1 event
Posted - 2003/05/12 :  06:20:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit weba_d's homepage  Reply with quote
^^I was once too stuck with that question everyday, I was really againts the newer stuff, But then I came down to my opion on the latest hardcore witch is top quality music. I couldnt resist, I now love it and have just fallen in love with hixxys mix on Bonkers rezurection!

Exhile
Advanced Member

Netherlands
1,365 posts
Exhile has donated money to the site
Posted - 2003/05/12 :  06:23:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Exhile's homepage  Reply with quote
Have to say terry i couldnt agree more. I ent bothered with buying the last couple of albums and i seem to be building up a bigger selction of old skool tha hh right now. There just ent an awefull lot of tunes coming out that i want.

They are sounding more and more like Normal hardcore. Especially Scott brown which is a real shame to me coz he was probably my fav producer at one time

Peace, love and unity

Dj Frankus

weba_d
Advanced Member

Australia
789 posts
weba_d has attended 1 event
Posted - 2003/05/12 :  06:28:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit weba_d's homepage  Reply with quote
So true, I bought The Ultimate hardcore album 6cd last month, that would have to be the most cheesy oldschool complimation ever! Im listening to it now. But still I love anything new, its always exciting to hear something that is completley original within itself. eg: dj Storms latest work.

Tricky AB

Canada
398 posts

78 hardcore releases
Posted - 2003/05/12 :  07:44:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
ine FINALLY ARRIVED!!! I'm going to give it a listen on the way to work...

terry6680
Average Member

United Kingdom
179 posts
Posted - 2003/05/12 :  07:51:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit terry6680's homepage  Reply with quote
wooo hoooo! You are in for such a treat!........ by the way, i was being sarcastic! *homer simpson quote*(quite appropriate i feel)

slinkySSential

United Kingdom
77 posts
Posted - 2003/05/12 :  14:12:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
the more i listen 2 sharkey's mix. the better it gets

HáRdÉr FáStÉr

DJ Mouse
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,687 posts
DJ Mouse has attended 1 event
Posted - 2003/05/12 :  14:26:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
i like all of them. loads of you might have slagged hixxy's mix off but i think it's ok. the intro is brilliant, there's more variety in there instead of it being 100% raver baby and his new harder sound is catching my attention. and now he's found that sound the really good tunes will come along ready for 11

btw cheers for the copy mr cosmic,seeya in a few years when i decide to move back muhahahaha

--------------------------------------------------
"speeed ios a good subvstitute for accueracy"

DJ Mouse
http://hardcorehq.tk

fazza
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,126 posts
fazza has donated money to the site fazza has attended 9 events
Posted - 2003/05/12 :  15:02:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit fazza's homepage  Reply with quote
yeah the newer kick drum sound on his new tunes sounds so much better!!

"Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?"

Chrysostomou

United Kingdom
381 posts
Posted - 2003/05/13 :  07:14:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Chrysostomou's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by alanfarrelly1:
wots da story wit da ringtone stuff not inside with da cds? is dat jus over ere or did it fall out of my box?

I got one in with my cds, go to www.bonkersonline.co.uk and you can get the ringtones, Backgrounds and operators logos from there.. I will enter a copy of the leaflet later this evening for everyones disposal!!

PS.. All 3 of the cds ROCKED!!!!!

HARDCORE FOREVER
if video games affected us children, then we would all be running around in dark rooms, munching magical pills and dancing to repetitive music!

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 4 pages long: 1  2  3  4
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.81 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page