Page: 
of 3

Author Thread  
pishposh
Average Member

Ireland
223 posts
pishposh has attended 1 event
Posted - 2003/09/11 :  15:54:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
there seems to be a trend in the uk it dies and comes back dies and comes back etc, its on resurgence at the mo wit this new hardcore trance

Alert moderator Go to top of page
mason

Australia
24 posts
Posted - 2003/09/12 :  04:22:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
well in syd i would say its goin tha hardest it has in a while its really pickin up down here love it

quik334
Average Member

United States
227 posts
quik334 has attended 2 events
Posted - 2003/10/26 :  10:59:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit quik334's homepage  Reply with quote
I think over here in ny and some other states its dying down which rly sucks but hopefully it doesent take a turn for the worst

"It's time to break away and nothins gonna stop me now.."

JakieJay

United States
24 posts
Posted - 2003/12/04 :  12:05:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit JakieJay's homepage  Reply with quote
everything cycles. arizona's scene has been "declining" for a few years. it is not for a lack of trying though. it seems every other party is a free party, or five dollar at the door. the promoters make no money, and the dj's are all local talent. no heavy hitters, so yes the scene in arizona anyhow, has seen a drastic decline because of the lack of funding. a few production companies have started to ally in order to through larger more elaborate events like the ones we knew and loved circa late 1990's. all the props are coming back, jumbo tron screens with psychadelic visuals, and great lighting effects. finding venues has become increasingly difficult due to the anti raving act passed by congress. everyone here has read the raver's manifesto. when a venue is not available we will set up our tables in the flat beds of pickup trucks, and spin in the desert. when was it ever glamorous though. i am not giving up on our local scene just yet. and there are at least a few hundred in the phoenix area that agree with me.

Plan tomorrow like you will live forever...

liquid_silver

Canada
97 posts
liquid_silver has attended 7 events
Posted - 2003/12/05 :  04:53:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
some places its dying down others its surging up (yay canada)

Chrysostomou quote:

after goodfellaz new years show 45 canadians coming over.

your not hardcore, unless you live hardcore!

Boombaroem
Starting Member

Netherlands
1 post
Posted - 2004/01/25 :  17:58:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Boombaroem's homepage  Reply with quote
Well i believe that here in Holland the hardcore scene has never really died. Rave & Happy hardcore however have been silent for some years. I do see however that it's slowly building up again.

Hixxy_is_my_god2k2
Average Member

United Kingdom
154 posts
Posted - 2004/01/25 :  21:07:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
The main reason i dont buy any of this new hardcore/rave music is for one i cant get hold of it anywhere and two ive bought bonkers X and heard the other two they not so recently released, and i personally thought it was gash, its done all digitally! no scratching and stuff like that.......never thought id hear myself say this, but i miss the cheese!!!

I may only be 16, but my older brother (24) and his m8 (23, also my best m8s older brother ) always used to listen to hardcore and so we grew up with it, and i think if they brought back a bit of cheese, and started selling records/cds at commercial prices (That means £3.99 for a vinyl!!! not £7.99!!!!) and in commercial places, that are available to more people (E.g HMV, Virgin etc etc) then i dont see why they wouldnt sell just as well as most others tracks......obviously they wont get to number 1 in the charts.....people like g.g.g..g.gareth g..g.g..gates stop this from happening unfortunatley......

lol.......well theres my opinion sorted!

Adam

Check one, two were the bad boy krew, cream of the crop!

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 3 pages long: 1  2  3
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.28 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page