of 2

Author Thread  
Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,072 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2017/01/16 :  17:46:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
Psy-trance. Huge? Huh what, did I get back to 1999 or something?

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Alert moderator Go to top of page
ViolonC
Average Member

Germany
243 posts
ViolonC has attended 2 events
Posted - 2017/01/16 :  17:58:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit ViolonC's homepage  Reply with quote
People finally got bored with House so the mob split going to Techno and Psy Trance.

Sulphurik
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
954 posts
Posted - 2017/01/18 :  20:07:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Sulphurik's homepage  Reply with quote
Anyone heard anything from Cube::Hard? Always liked his tracks. It's been a while since his last release.

trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
trippnface has attended 21 events
Posted - 2017/01/18 :  20:25:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
Psy-trance. Huge? Huh what, did I get back to 1999 or something?

absolutely massive. 99 doesnt have shit on right now.

best party i have went to that was not hardcore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpgrxB65UoE

Craigavon raver
Advanced Member

Ireland
2,207 posts
Craigavon raver has attended 1 event
Posted - 2017/01/22 :  19:01:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Craigavon raver's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sulphurik:
Anyone heard anything from Cube::Hard? Always liked his tracks. It's been a while since his last release.

Yeah cube:hard was brillant, loved his stuff as well, he oesn't produce that much these days but i think he releases the odd track now and again, he's been doing that the last few years, and i think he has a new track on the new rebuild cd

Skidzorz

Canada
299 posts
Posted - 2017/02/03 :  04:50:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Skidzorz's homepage  Reply with quote
Hey Silver: is this just a side project -meaning he's still continuing his main HS career? Because if so it def feels like that was his goal all along .. Get to a point big enough in his HS career (because he knew he couldn't make a significant living off HC) where he can substain himself and then split his time between his living (which is still infinitely enjoyable) and producing HC which was his first passion. Or maybe he just doesn'tc care about HC in any special way and just wants to produce something different for a change. Who really knows. I hope it's the former - in that he really loved HC all the way through and was just waiting for the right time to be able to kind of bring it into the fold again. But that's the romantic in me. We'll see. One things for sure .. We ARE getting tracks lol. No TWR lol

Edited by - Skidzorz on 2017/02/03 05:16:58
silver
Admin

Japan
12,548 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2017/02/06 :  09:00:45  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skidzorz:
Hey Silver: is this just a side project -meaning he's still continuing his main HS career? Because if so it def feels like that was his goal all along .. Get to a point big enough in his HS career (because he knew he couldn't make a significant living off HC) where he can substain himself and then split his time between his living (which is still infinitely enjoyable) and producing HC which was his first passion. Or maybe he just doesn'tc care about HC in any special way and just wants to produce something different for a change. Who really knows. I hope it's the former - in that he really loved HC all the way through and was just waiting for the right time to be able to kind of bring it into the fold again. But that's the romantic in me. We'll see. One things for sure .. We ARE getting tracks lol. No TWR lol

His last album was all over the place in terms of genres which I thought was cool. Only he knows what he plans to do. I wont count my chickens before they hatch, I wouldn't say "he's back" until we hear a tune...

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,072 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2017/02/07 :  07:02:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
well if anything, the answer he gave me when it came to his older tracks... why is he bothering coming back?

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

silver
Admin

Japan
12,548 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2017/02/07 :  08:27:40  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
well if anything, the answer he gave me when it came to his older tracks... why is he bothering coming back?

He always like it but hardcore doesn't pay the bills (for 99% of people out there)....

The other guess is HTID is now Australian owned... he being an aussie and all... I've known one of the new owners for nearly 20 years personally and Sam knows them as well. The new owners are good people, no drama, no ego's.... it's a good thing for hardcore.

Skidzorz

Canada
299 posts
Posted - 2017/02/11 :  22:05:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Skidzorz's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
quote:
Originally posted by Skidzorz:

His last album was all over the place in terms of genres which I thought was cool. Only he knows what he plans to do. I wont count my chickens before they hatch, I wouldn't say "he's back" until we hear a tune...

Fair enough. I had never heard of this album, and yeah, quickly listening through it I love that he's experimenting with genres outside of HS again.

My favourite dubstep tracks have always been by non-dusbtep artists; love hearing HS and HC artists produce outside their comfort zones.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.27 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page