of 3

Author Thread  
djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2017/03/21 :  20:44:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
So basically you're saying 'if you want to keep this up, be my Guest'? ;-)

Alert moderator Go to top of page
CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2017/03/21 :  20:55:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
As good a penile tattoo as any!

CDJay

Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,511 posts
Posted - 2017/03/22 :  06:46:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Guest's homepage  Reply with quote
the whole hardcore scene is nothing without me, kutski etc never had a life and cant maintain what ive been knowing about before it happens since the days of ush

robertybob

United Kingdom
328 posts
Posted - 2017/03/22 :  12:49:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit robertybob's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest:
the whole hardcore scene is nothing without me, kutski etc never had a life and cant maintain what ive been knowing about before it happens since the days of ush

Ok Kev

Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,511 posts
Posted - 2017/03/22 :  14:43:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Guest's homepage  Reply with quote
i'll happily kick back and do nothing for another year and watch it all crumble, after all the big events around the south west and west fest having whole rooms and stages for hardcore for 5 straight years, and see if you all can maintain

Edited by - Guest on 2017/03/22 14:44:31
lewiscanon

United Kingdom
71 posts
Posted - 2017/03/22 :  23:59:43  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit lewiscanon's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by PecheyTheLizard:
Guest sure likes to start fights, huh? Must make him feel bigger I guess.

I guess he does not realise the extense it takes when it comes in redesigning a webpage, if you want to listen ti previews why not go in soundcloud or youtube or be patient the previews will be up.

Good ti see the Hardcore Underground webpage coming together nicely. Big thumbs up

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,072 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2017/03/23 :  05:33:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
well to be honest, you only need a simple scripts that reads a folder of files/mp3s, make a onetime file/database update script with the information from the ID3 tags and whoop, you got an automated hotfolder (well if I made it it would be semi-automated, you still need to access the page with the script... I dont know about automatioons when when it comes to webdevelopelment).

As for the samples themselves, there's tons of software that can take snippets from a list of songs and create 5-90 seconds long samples. So unless you need to show of a specific part of a song, you dont need to do it manually.

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Edited by - Samination on 2017/03/23 05:34:54
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,511 posts
Posted - 2017/03/23 :  10:21:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Guest's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by lewiscanon:
quote:

I guess he does not realise the extense it takes when it comes in redesigning a webpage, if you want to listen ti previews why not go in soundcloud or youtube or be patient the previews will be up.

Good ti see the Hardcore Underground webpage coming together nicely. Big thumbs up

i understand, i coded my null nuke CMS that reinvented the internet, it takes no time to redesign a webpage and add some bbcode or do a recursive folder search after coding a simple module, that scans for audio files and takes the metatags and stores them in the database, and then links the file into a custom audio player

it does all of that in the shoutcast transcoder module and parse and rewrite all serverside config files, and setup the ondemand playlist, which i made in a day

browsing a few pages on soundcloud will take a coffee or 2, just copying and pasting links and audio file titles and descripts into a new browser tab with your new site on

i can convert his site to run on null nuke in a few hours, including the SQL script to convert the database

Edited by - Guest on 2017/03/23 10:26:23
arpz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,267 posts
arpz has attended 22 events
Posted - 2017/03/23 :  11:00:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit arpz's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
quote:

i understand, i coded my null nuke CMS that reinvented the internet, it takes no time to redesign a webpage and add some bbcode or do a recursive folder search after coding a simple module, that scans for audio files and takes the metatags and stores them in the database, and then links the file into a custom audio player

it does all of that in the shoutcast transcoder module and parse and rewrite all serverside config files, and setup the ondemand playlist, which i made in a day

browsing a few pages on soundcloud will take a coffee or 2, just copying and pasting links and audio file titles and descripts into a new browser tab with your new site on

i can convert his site to run on null nuke in a few hours, including the SQL script to convert the database

Bet he'll bite your hand off for that opportunity

Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,511 posts
Posted - 2017/03/23 :  11:42:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Guest's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by arpz:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Bet he'll bite your hand off for that opportunity

can have it all modern like

still, never did bother getting around to add goggle login and a wysiwyg editor

Edited by - Guest on 2017/03/23 11:50:02
lewiscanon

United Kingdom
71 posts
Posted - 2017/03/24 :  22:27:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit lewiscanon's homepage  Reply with quote
Ok why bother moaning when ye can use a simple embed soundcloud link code in yer oon webpage I mean cmon why moan when simple problems can be solved better than bigger problems geez. get oon wif it (N)

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2017/03/24 :  22:35:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
Okay, I'll swap roles. You deal with compiling one of the only compilations left, running a store, posting cds, admin, future project management, networking, global tour stuff, surrounded by apathy and myopia, I'll deal with simple website things.

Fair trade.

CDJay

Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,511 posts
Posted - 2017/03/25 :  00:42:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Guest's homepage  Reply with quote
easy money

running a small online shop is as hard as a car boot sale, having your own website that costs ?10 a month is'nt special from a ebay store

compiling a compilation is as hard as just having another mix like any other normal day

networking is hanging out at a car cruise and life in general

dj's should'nt need a manager, BTEC's in customer services are free, and as hard as saying email me the details, and then the dj also gets all the money

Edited by - Guest on 2017/03/25 00:43:58
Elliott
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,137 posts
Posted - 2017/03/31 :  15:17:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elliott's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
i coded my null nuke CMS that reinvented the whole internet all by myself, some soundcloud code is nothing, Vs cross server, cross OS, fully dynamic array's and modules and user BBcode, and everything it has, and the first to be unified mobile/desktop without needing multiple domains, first with dual layer cookie encryption, and first to be unhackable

Hang on, wasn't this basically your first ever post here?

Have you come full circle?

GrahamC
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
589 posts
Posted - 2017/03/31 :  15:45:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit GrahamC's homepage  Reply with quote
I would take time off work to come and pick, pack & post CDs. I love that sort of thing!

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 3 pages long: 1  2  3
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.73 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page