Printer friendly
Page: 
of 24

Author Thread  
scottyd2k9
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
749 posts
Posted - 2017/06/19 :  19:44:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit scottyd2k9's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
Doubt you can split a meet n greet 6 ways!

You can have that :d

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Vladel
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,514 posts
Posted - 2017/06/20 :  08:07:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Vladel's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Owen P:
quote:
Originally posted by DJ_FunDaBounce:
wow. Just the bonuses got me tempted. Bring the fee down to half the 150 pounds and I'm in. :)

We're not done with the bonuses yet, more to be announced. As for the price - we're looking to get it as low as we can, and there will be multiple payment plan options. This is truly a labour of love and we want it to be affordable.

quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
oh my, if anything it seems like you're investing more into this than Ham atleast. But still, the sound doesn't entice me

I think Ham did a fantastic job, I wouldn't wish to downplay the success of his project. Same time, we're not just straight copying Ham's model. We're looking to bring as much value as we possibly can in our own special way. As for your musical tastes - if you prefer the style of Techno Wonderland (which isn't by Vibes) to the '93/'94/'95 releases on Asylum, VW and Ravers Choice, then please don't register.

quote:
Originally posted by Guest:
should make real hardcore, get ?10,000 for a single with all the festivals etc around europe every year, you don't get all 900,000 odd people pirating them

?10,000 for a single is **** all really. I've done much better than that making house music. I like Dutch hardcore (I assume that's what you're talking about) but it's not what we want to make right now.

quote:
Originally posted by Elipton:
Where are the clips? I wasn't aware there were any

You're right. This mix will give you a pretty good indication of what to expect, style wise: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXwstK9TeVI

We're pulling out all the stops for this, it won't be a rush job.

For example, we have a fully-expanded Akai S3200XL sampler and the Roland W-30 (the keyboard used to make Obsession/Music's So Wonderful). Also loads of analogue kit (compressors, EQs, etc.) to give it that warm, rich, nostalgic flavour. There will be no corner cutting whatsoever. No filler tracks. Just pure quality.

If you like the classic '93/'94/'95 Vibes stuff, you're gonna be in heaven.

-Hattrixx

Not a fan of 93/94/95. Maybe 96/97/98 would have worked. This is not for me.

Owen P
Average Member

United Kingdom
154 posts
Posted - 2017/06/20 :  13:21:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Owen P's homepage  Reply with quote
Update on bonuses...

There's one more bonus coming and it's so frigging exciting I'm wetting myself, but I don't think we'll announce it until it arrives with the album in Christmas.

Also, watch the video:

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,073 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2017/06/20 :  13:57:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
ffs. If this continues, you're going to spend more time on bonuses than the actual tracks.

Interludes? this is starting to sound more and more like the dutch Happy Hardcore cd's where almost all tracks faded into eachother :P

No, lower the price to 100 and there might be more people interested...

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Captain Triceps
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,184 posts
Posted - 2017/06/20 :  16:29:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Captain Triceps's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
ffs. If this continues, you're going to spend more time on bonuses than the actual tracks.

Interludes? this is starting to sound more and more like the dutch Happy Hardcore cd's where almost all tracks faded into eachother :P

No, lower the price to 100 and there might be more people interested...

Fucking hell, I know, too much bonus material for me, I'm backing out.
What a thing to complain about.

https://soundcloud.com/paulbradley1982

trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
trippnface has attended 21 events
Posted - 2017/06/20 :  16:43:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage  Reply with quote
Hatrixx is ****ing legend; I'm in

skarr
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
527 posts
Posted - 2017/06/25 :  02:50:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit skarr's homepage  Reply with quote
oh my actual ****in god, I actually mean oh my actual ****ing god here, your going to be 'looked after' ?????? this is like a cold calling door 2 door sales pitch ......has nobody learned anything from the ham scam ????? you think vibes is going to be your mate and look after you because you've given him a 1er ??????????? to bang out another 10 tracks of generic shite ?????

skarr
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
527 posts
Posted - 2017/06/25 :  02:52:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit skarr's homepage  Reply with quote
oh sorry I do apologise, he knows how to pick out the right samples, well, here's my ?100.......

skarr
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
527 posts
Posted - 2017/06/25 :  02:56:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit skarr's homepage  Reply with quote
can't wait for the 'exclusive' binga de boing vibesy wibsey crazy daisy updatey waity loony toony videos were gonna exclusively get !!!!!

skarr
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
527 posts
Posted - 2017/06/25 :  03:05:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit skarr's homepage  Reply with quote
'oi oi!! mad cracker vibesy wibsey ere callin out to all you mad nutracka raver wavers, you put 15 grand In my accounty wounty and we'll slam up the jam with some new pianos and that you crazy nutbag ravers you !!!but we need the cashy wasshy upfront you crazy loons so who's on boardy wardy with the crazy wazy nutbaggy vibesy wibsey !!!!'

skarr
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
527 posts
Posted - 2017/06/25 :  03:24:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit skarr's homepage  Reply with quote
' oh my god a meet and greet In a location yet to be confirmed????, take my money !!!!!! , if we work In the old people's home your talking about do we get the meet and greet for free and still get paid our ?8.00 an hour ?

skarr
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
527 posts
Posted - 2017/06/25 :  03:37:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit skarr's homepage  Reply with quote
I remember back in 93 , some guy made a track that I took all the credit for, and then I carried on doing that and somehow got away with it ? and that's exactly what I'm gonna continue to do you crazy zany wavy ravey nutbag ravers you !!!!

skarr
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
527 posts
Posted - 2017/06/25 :  05:15:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit skarr's homepage  Reply with quote
oi oi vibesy wibsey bubble n scribsey ere, only an absolute ****in twat would be stupid enough to hand over they're hard earned for this ...

skarr
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
527 posts
Posted - 2017/06/25 :  07:34:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit skarr's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
To be honest, the tracks I liked the most on Ham's album (Shutdown and the Brisk collab mostly, there might be 1 more track I liked) was almost enough to warrant the 25 quid I put on it. The rest was definitely not my cup of tea.

In other words, it was ****ing SHITE !!!!!!!!!!

The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2017/06/25 :  07:46:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage  Reply with quote
I think these posts confirm what I said on the other thread. Skarr.. there are better ways of dealing with poor mental health than getting wasted and coming on a forum with about 20 active users at 3am on a Sunday morning to write a load of shite.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 24 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  ... 20  21  22  23  24
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.17 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page