Page: 
of 4

Author Thread  
Claxton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,050 posts
Claxton has attended 3 events
Posted - 2017/08/14 :  09:33:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Claxton's homepage  Reply with quote
Outstanding remix.

Edit: Hixxy himself!

got sent this via Twitter - laughable ! In these days when some people DO use ghost writters/producers i felt it was very important to say something, I would of just left a comment on his thread but i couldn't.
Some of his addition comments on this post are implying he's calling me out and accusing me of being someone who's taking all the credit.
Rumours & ******** like this have away of spreading and some can end up being damaging to your reputation.

I produce, engineer my own tunes & remixes from start to finish. I do not use anyone else in my studio, nor do i go to anyone else's studio unless i am doing a project with them.
I do not need a Ghost writer or producer & never will. I started to learn on the job from day one in the studio with Sunset regeme early to mid 90's and never stopped from there on in.

Myself, and other producer/dj's that are friends do send each other our 'work in progress' with tunes and get feed back/advise from each other and tips on whats new & how make certain effects or sounds but that's it. 
With this remix in particualr it went on monster cat so like ALL their releases, the mastering (which is not producing) was done by stone bank to my finished remix ready for release.

I ****ing hate drama/politics and don't normally give a shit but i had to clear this one up.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Edited by - Claxton on 2017/09/02 08:23:30
Rodz90
Average Member

United Kingdom
208 posts
Posted - 2017/08/14 :  19:43:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Rodz90's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Claxton:
Outstanding remix.

I wonder who engineered it for him...

Presumably Styles, Breeze, Re-con, Gammer, or himself?

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2017/08/14 :  21:31:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
That riff bears more than a passing resemblance (in part at least) to 'The world' by D&G

Claxton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,050 posts
Posted - 2017/08/16 :  11:53:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Claxton's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
That riff bears more than a passing resemblance (in part at least) to 'The world' by D&G

Absolutely nothing like it.

PatrickTheSaint
Starting Member

Norway
15 posts
Posted - 2017/08/16 :  20:19:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit PatrickTheSaint's homepage  Reply with quote
Remix out on friday.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1355685437813629&id=231082383607279

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
Posted - 2017/08/17 :  09:12:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
Saw all the trance heads going barmy over it being played at an event.

Makes Hardcore snobbery look like child's play.

Jacco
Average Member

Unknown
166 posts
Posted - 2017/08/18 :  08:06:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Jacco's homepage  Reply with quote
Just seen it out on Spotify 8)

Vladel
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,514 posts
Posted - 2017/08/18 :  11:10:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Vladel's homepage  Reply with quote
Got this today, shit for mixing with very little intro or outro

PatrickTheSaint
Starting Member

Norway
15 posts
Posted - 2017/08/18 :  11:56:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit PatrickTheSaint's homepage  Reply with quote
https://open.spotify.com/track/5AMKuiBRtBQSOpw9ZqE9yO

PatrickTheSaint
Starting Member

Norway
15 posts
Posted - 2017/09/02 :  08:18:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit PatrickTheSaint's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
got sent this via Twitter - laughable ! In these days when some people DO use ghost writters/producers i felt it was very important to say something, I would of just left a comment on his thread but i couldn't.
Some of his addition comments on this post are implying he's calling me out and accusing me of being someone who's taking all the credit.
Rumours & ******** like this have away of spreading and some can end up being damaging to your reputation.

I produce, engineer my own tunes & remixes from start to finish. I do not use anyone else in my studio, nor do i go to anyone else's studio unless i am doing a project with them.
I do not need a Ghost writer or producer & never will. I started to learn on the job from day one in the studio with Sunset regeme early to mid 90's and never stopped from there on in.

Myself, and other producer/dj's that are friends do send each other our 'work in progress' with tunes and get feed back/advise from each other and tips on whats new & how make certain effects or sounds but that's it.
With this remix in particualr it went on monster cat so like ALL their releases, the mastering (which is not producing) was done by stone bank to my finished remix ready for release.

I ****ing hate drama/politics and don't normally give a shit but i had to clear this one up.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1368812406500932&id=231082383607279

Vladel
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,514 posts
Posted - 2017/09/02 :  08:44:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Vladel's homepage  Reply with quote
I stand with Hixxy. Sounds like jealousy to me.

Claxton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,050 posts
Posted - 2017/09/02 :  08:59:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Claxton's homepage  Reply with quote
I stand corrected for my earlier post in this thread. I thought it sounded like Hixxy all along....

HTID in the Sun 2015 I had a *very* drunken conversation with Hixxy when he was just about to jump back in the studio and told him he shouldn't worry about getting up to speed with modern production and should just write good music.

He clearly ignored everything I said. He did say how he had written a handful of original vocals ready to be recorded, but I don't think we've seen any of these yet.

Btw, Ganar just committed career suicide...

Edited by - Claxton on 2017/09/02 08:59:59
djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
Posted - 2017/09/02 :  19:25:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Claxton:

Btw, Ganar just committed career suicide...

What have I missed?

ViolonC
Average Member

Germany
243 posts
ViolonC has attended 2 events
Posted - 2017/09/03 :  05:42:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit ViolonC's homepage  Reply with quote
Some rant involving Hixxy. Wouldn't even say it was very out of the ordinary from what i saw (very little).

Also who even cares? The elitism some hardcore producers show is hilarious. Go program your own plug-ins if you think you can do it ALL alone.

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,072 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2017/09/03 :  08:36:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
I still can't hear any difference from either Gammer or DS, so if someone is calling out Hixxy on it, I wont be surprised.

But since Hixxy has been out of the loop for some time now, I'm not surprised if he just "copied someone else's homework"...

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Edited by - Samination on 2017/09/03 08:37:49

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 4 pages long: 1  2  3  4
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.42 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page