of 2

Author Thread  
Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,082 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2017/11/10 :  22:32:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
just go and seek more help

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Alert moderator Go to top of page
DJIntensity

Australia
447 posts
Posted - 2017/11/11 :  08:14:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJIntensity's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
just go and seek more help

I?ll second that.

DJIntensity

Australia
447 posts
Posted - 2018/08/26 :  18:17:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJIntensity's homepage  Reply with quote
Hardcore Addiction what a series that was until Silver decided to destroy the stock he had left pity good things have to end.

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,082 posts

195 hardcore releases
Posted - 2018/08/27 :  06:17:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
Yea, he couldn't sell them because of the license... officially. I don't think there was any law against him for selling them as 2nd hand... which I believe I had mentioned earlier in this thread (or another)

Edited by - Samination on 2018/08/27 06:38:33
DJIntensity

Australia
447 posts
Posted - 2018/08/27 :  20:19:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJIntensity's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
Yea, he couldn't sell them because of the license... officially. I don't think there was any law against him for selling them as 2nd hand... which I believe I had mentioned earlier in this thread (or another)

Yep it was mentioned in another thread which I started about Hardcore Addiction whether there will be a 7th release in the series.

rafferty
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
621 posts
Posted - 2018/08/27 :  23:39:52  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit rafferty's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by DJIntensity:
quote:
Originally posted by versia:
Some of Scott Brown stuff goes for a massive price. I'd love to have a full Hardwired collection but the price would be astronomical. I did get hold of his Livewired dvd, which is pretty cool.

Guess it?s so popular that?s why his music never gets old i was only disappointmented with his mix on the Hardcore Heaven 4 CD.

Not sure why you did'nt like his Hardcore Heaven 4 mix. I thought it was really upfront.

Saying that I never rated Hardcore Masif. Was all just generic Hard Trance at Hardcore speed with nothing outside the box as far as creativity.

Candy & anime was just a faze & a total embarrassment that everyone mocks and laughs at now.

Edited by - rafferty on 2018/08/27 23:43:52
DJIntensity

Australia
447 posts
Posted - 2018/08/28 :  06:54:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJIntensity's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by rafferty:
quote:
quote:
Some of Scott Brown stuff goes for a massive price. I'd love to have a full Hardwired collection but the price would be astronomical. I did get hold of his Livewired dvd, which is pretty cool.

Guess it?s so popular that?s why his music never gets old i was only disappointmented with his mix on the Hardcore Heaven 4 CD.

Not sure why you did'nt like his Hardcore Heaven 4 mix. I thought it was really upfront.

Saying that I never rated Hardcore Masif. Was all just generic Hard Trance at Hardcore speed with nothing outside the box as far as creativity.

His mix on Masif Hardcore 2008 was average to say the least it had a some good tunes which were uplifting like his remix of Cannonball and Let Me See You Dance always rated his mix from Hardcore Heaven 4 though.

The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2018/08/28 :  08:57:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage  Reply with quote
IMO Scott Brown didn?t do anything of note from about 05/06 until his comeback in 2013. For the last couple of years he?s been one of the very few reasons I still occasionally listen to hardcore.

DJIntensity

Australia
447 posts
Posted - 2018/08/29 :  09:23:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJIntensity's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by rafferty:
quote:
quote:

The other two CDs on Masif Hardcore were amazing Kevin & Sharkey finally Weaver CD.

Skidzorz

Canada
299 posts
Posted - 2018/09/12 :  03:13:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Skidzorz's homepage  Reply with quote
The Japanese stuff can def get pretty ridiculously priced, but I just found Hardwored 3 and Masif Hardcore for $5 and $15 respectively :s

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,082 posts

195 hardcore releases
Posted - 2018/09/12 :  07:55:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
Well that's because not all of them gets repressed, but they are usually just as expensive as CDs were in the late 90/early 00's

DJIntensity

Australia
447 posts
Posted - 2018/09/12 :  19:30:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJIntensity's homepage  Reply with quote
I always notice CDs from foreign countries can be a bit expensive.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.28 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page