Total online 1553
 Radio listeners 171+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 When will the HUDIGI/HU Breaks/RFU zip be fixed?
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
PecheyTheLizard
Average Member

United States
172 posts
Posted - 2017/11/06 :  14:34:37  Show profile Send a private message  Visit PecheyTheLizard's homepage
I have tried multiple times to download it on different computers, even at my university, and still every time i fully download it i get the same message.

"Zip is Invalid"

I would really love to have all of my tracks finally downloaded, and i have contacted HU multiple times and still the zip was never able to be extracted :(

I'm not mad one bit, i'm just super curious as to when i can finally download it and actually have the zip be fixed.
I love you guy's a lot, but i would also love to get my money's worth if ya know what i'm saying haha!

Alert moderator
CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2017/11/06 :  15:34:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage
We're on it, I'll hold my hands up and admit I added the product wrong (one of the first things on the new site) so it's a single product rather than a bundle. I've reuploaded as rfu, hudigi001-10, 11-20, 21-30, 31-40 and The First and the Last. If you want, I've got a direct link to hand out until the rights are correctly assigned. DM ;-)

CDJay

Alert moderator Go to top of page
PecheyTheLizard
Average Member

United States
172 posts
Posted - 2017/11/06 :  16:03:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit PecheyTheLizard's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
We're on it, I'll hold my hands up and admit I added the product wrong (one of the first things on the new site) so it's a single product rather than a bundle. I've reuploaded as rfu, hudigi001-10, 11-20, 21-30, 31-40 and The First and the Last. If you want, I've got a direct link to hand out until the rights are correctly assigned. DM ;-)

CDJay

Sorry for bringing it up and making it seem like a shameful thing, Jay! I just was rather curious and i wanted to make sure not only myself, but others were able to get their tunes ;)
I'll DM you now!

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,072 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2017/11/07 :  09:01:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage
scratch what I said :P
I guess CDJay admitted that the file uploaded to the site was incorrect to begin with.

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Edited by - Samination on 2017/11/07 09:08:07
djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2017/11/07 :  22:23:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage
Is it still not working?

I really could do with something good to concentrate on right now

PecheyTheLizard
Average Member

United States
172 posts
Posted - 2017/11/07 :  22:48:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit PecheyTheLizard's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
Is it still not working?

I really could do with something good to concentrate on right now

Im hoping it does too, i'd love to convert them all and tag them so i can put them on my SD card

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
Posted - 2017/11/12 :  11:21:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage
Still not fixed?

Spent 3 hours downloading it on a shitty connection last night for it not to work.

PecheyTheLizard
Average Member

United States
172 posts
Posted - 2017/11/12 :  13:26:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit PecheyTheLizard's homepage
quote:
Still not fixed?

Spent 3 hours downloading it on a shitty connection last night for it not to work.

I haven't checked recently, but Jay told me a few days ago that they should be up in a few days, and that was a few days ago.

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
Posted - 2017/11/12 :  13:48:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage
So May 2019 then....

PecheyTheLizard
Average Member

United States
172 posts
Posted - 2017/11/12 :  17:18:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit PecheyTheLizard's homepage
quote:
So May 2019 then....

I don't know, let's see what Jay has to say.

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2017/11/12 :  17:23:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage
All the files are uploaded, we're faffing around with linking every previous order to the "new" bundle so you can get each of the smaller bundles without ending up having to nab a 10GB .zip file.

(The same back end stuff is needed for the Sharkey album, which is also very much distracting me over the past week)

I uploaded direct links and have endeavoured to furnish, as has our support, to tide over. Particularly at the start of the year we spent a *lot* of time pointlessly putting out fires rather than fire prevention. Trying to avoid that going forward

CDJay

n_n
Starting Member

United Kingdom
2 posts
Posted - 2018/01/12 :  01:53:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit n_n's homepage
edit: nvm

Edited by - n_n on 2018/01/12 06:12:37

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.52 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page