Total online 1932
 Radio listeners 160+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 When will the HUDIGI/HU Breaks/RFU zip be fixed?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
PecheyTheLizard I have tried multiple times to download it on different computers, even at my university, and still every time i fully download it i get the same message.

"Zip is Invalid"

I would really love to have all of my tracks finally downloaded, and i have contacted HU multiple times and still the zip was never able to be extracted :(

I'm not mad one bit, i'm just super curious as to when i can finally download it and actually have the zip be fixed.
I love you guy's a lot, but i would also love to get my money's worth if ya know what i'm saying haha!
CDJay We're on it, I'll hold my hands up and admit I added the product wrong (one of the first things on the new site) so it's a single product rather than a bundle. I've reuploaded as rfu, hudigi001-10, 11-20, 21-30, 31-40 and The First and the Last. If you want, I've got a direct link to hand out until the rights are correctly assigned. DM ;-)

CDJay
PecheyTheLizard
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
We're on it, I'll hold my hands up and admit I added the product wrong (one of the first things on the new site) so it's a single product rather than a bundle. I've reuploaded as rfu, hudigi001-10, 11-20, 21-30, 31-40 and The First and the Last. If you want, I've got a direct link to hand out until the rights are correctly assigned. DM ;-)

CDJay

Sorry for bringing it up and making it seem like a shameful thing, Jay! I just was rather curious and i wanted to make sure not only myself, but others were able to get their tunes ;)
I'll DM you now!
Samination scratch what I said :P
I guess CDJay admitted that the file uploaded to the site was incorrect to begin with.
djDMS Is it still not working?

I really could do with something good to concentrate on right now
PecheyTheLizard
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
Is it still not working?

I really could do with something good to concentrate on right now

Im hoping it does too, i'd love to convert them all and tag them so i can put them on my SD card
djDMS Still not fixed?

Spent 3 hours downloading it on a shitty connection last night for it not to work.
PecheyTheLizard
quote:
Still not fixed?

Spent 3 hours downloading it on a shitty connection last night for it not to work.

I haven't checked recently, but Jay told me a few days ago that they should be up in a few days, and that was a few days ago.
djDMS So May 2019 then....
PecheyTheLizard
quote:
So May 2019 then....

I don't know, let's see what Jay has to say.
CDJay All the files are uploaded, we're faffing around with linking every previous order to the "new" bundle so you can get each of the smaller bundles without ending up having to nab a 10GB .zip file.

(The same back end stuff is needed for the Sharkey album, which is also very much distracting me over the past week)

I uploaded direct links and have endeavoured to furnish, as has our support, to tide over. Particularly at the start of the year we spent a *lot* of time pointlessly putting out fires rather than fire prevention. Trying to avoid that going forward

CDJay
n_n edit: nvm

It took 0.95 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page