Printer friendly
Page: 
of 8

Author Thread  
CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2019/03/29 :  17:29:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Coolgamer:
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
Batch 3 is the other older stuff (some of which I've had to source from CD releases, and thus required ripping/sorting) then Batch 4 will be the rest of the newest stuff and any additional JAL Premium/Clued things furnished by the label. Aiming for next Wednesday for batch 3, and the rest as soon after as possible. Once it's all up, sorted, correctly titled, we'll rebuild a "master" archive. With your help

CDJay

I'm a bit curious as to how you are handling ripping from CD, since there's a few programs that guarantee balls on accuracy and are free, most others aren't reliable, in my experience.

Exactaudiocopy. Always.

CDJay

Alert moderator Go to top of page
CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2019/03/29 :  17:30:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
Batch 3 is, available very soon, is...

Amen UK - Passion (Triple J Remix)
Brisk & Trixxy - Back To The Top (Remix)​
Brisk & Trixxy - Back To The Top (Original Mix)​
Brisk & Trixxy feat. Lenny - See The Light​
Citadel Of Kaos - Ronnie?s Revenge​
Citadel Of Kaos feat. Dave Jay - Show Me Love (Original Mix)​
Cube::Hard vs. Darwin - Under Pressure (I Can?t Take It)​
Darwin - Adagio​
Darwin - Hard Tonic​
Darwin - Wicked Rock​
Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Fantasy Island​
Darwin feat. Chloe - In The End​
Darwin feat. Jennifer Bolton - Lighting Me Up Inside​
Darwin feat. Jennifer Bolton - Set Yourself Free​
Darwin feat. Pearl Blue - Don?t Be Lonely​
Darwin feat. Poison Rain - Utopia​
Deeper Territory - Electro Funk​
DJ Ham, DJ Demo & Justin Time - Here I Am​
DJ Ham, DJ Demo & Justin Time - The Big Spill​
DNA & Dougal feat. Jenka - Hornz (DNA Original Mix)​
Donna - Taste The Poison (Justin Time Retro Mix)​
Donna Blakely - Happy (Triple J Remix)​
Jennifer Bolton - Higher Ground​
Just Another Artist - Rhythm (Original Mix)​
Justin Time - Do It Nice (Just 4 U Mix)​
Love Nation - Love (Austin Reynolds Remix)​
Love Nation - Slave To The Rave (Austin Reynolds Remix)​
Love Nation & Justin Time - Music Is Ecstacy​
Love Nation feat. Poison Rain - Beautiful Day​
MC MC & Rush Hour - Music Maker (Fury?s Vengeance)​
MC MC & Rush Hour - Music Maker (Justin Time Remix)​
MC MC & Rush Hour - Music Maker (Majistrate Remix)​
Sunshine Productions - Above The Clouds (Darwin feat. Ant Johnson Remix)​
Triple J - Eternity (Darwin Remix)​
Triple J - Eternity (Darwin Intro Remix)​
Triple J - Follow The Sun (90 In The Shade Mix)​
Triple J - Follow The Sun (Burnt ?N? Peelin? Mix)​
Triple J - Follow The Sun (Radio Edit)​
Triple J - Follow The Sun (Theft Mix)​
Triple J - Wonderful World (Brisk Remix)

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,083 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2019/04/02 :  16:13:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
uploading'?

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

MusicILove
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,255 posts
MusicILove is a site donation subscriber
Posted - 2019/04/02 :  19:49:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MusicILove's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
uploading'?

Tuesday has become Thursday. (There are less than two weeks to go until the limited edition JAL re-mastered bundle is withdrawn from the store! For ?75 you have access to upwards of 150 tracks, including 'Batch 3', which will be added to customers' download areas on Thursday April 4th)

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,083 posts

195 hardcore releases
Posted - 2019/04/02 :  21:09:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
donkey's motherfucking bollox....

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2019/04/02 :  21:59:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by MusicILove:
quote:
uploading'?

Tuesday has become Thursday. (There are less than two weeks to go until the limited edition JAL re-mastered bundle is withdrawn from the store! For ?75 you have access to upwards of 150 tracks, including 'Batch 3', which will be added to customers' download areas on Thursday April 4th)

Withdrawal from sale has nothing to do with more content being added afterwards. Everyone who has bought the JAL (etc.) Completionist Collectiion will keep receiving updates and additional content, even after the expiry date. All it means is that the bundle will be withdrawn from sale on that date, i.e. no one else can purchase it from that date.

Edited by - CDJay on 2019/04/02 21:59:40
MusicILove
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,255 posts
Posted - 2019/04/03 :  05:25:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MusicILove's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
quote:
uploading'?

Withdrawal from sale has nothing to do with more content being added afterwards. Everyone who has bought the JAL (etc.) Completionist Collectiion will keep receiving updates and additional content, even after the expiry date. All it means is that the bundle will be withdrawn from sale on that date, i.e. no one else can purchase it from that date.

Errm. All I said was Tuesday has become Thursday then copied in the paragraph from YOUR newsletter so people would see that it came from an official source. If you or anybody else got the idea that when it's taken down for sale we will get no more updates/content. That's down to whoever writes YOUR newsletter. Not me. I didn't say that or anything like that. I was just passing along the information that it's now going to be Thursday. Maybe.

Edited by - MusicILove on 2019/04/03 06:00:34
arpz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,267 posts
arpz has attended 22 events
Posted - 2019/04/03 :  08:38:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit arpz's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
uploading'?

Errm. All I said was Tuesday has become Thursday then copied in the paragraph from YOUR newsletter so people would see that it came from an official source. If you or anybody else got the idea that when it's taken down for sale we will get no more updates/content. That's down to whoever writes YOUR newsletter. Not me. I didn't say that or anything like that. I was just passing along the information that it's now going to be Thursday. Maybe.

You alright mate? Sound a bit wound up?

MusicILove
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,255 posts
Posted - 2019/04/03 :  08:59:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MusicILove's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by arpz:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
uploading'?

You alright mate? Sound a bit wound up?

Just annoyed with their response to me posting their own words. Not what I wanted to read last night before bed. It seemed a little snippety to me as someone who was passing on information. I was wound up when I posted my Ganar rant last night but I spent an hour on that post to make sure I was posting everything correctly and not just ranting. Although there was some of that too.
I'm calm now.

Edited by - MusicILove on 2019/04/03 09:07:15
Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,083 posts

195 hardcore releases
Posted - 2019/04/03 :  09:47:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
and my dig was towards the constant delays, and the lack of Pleasure and Pain

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2019/04/03 :  14:09:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
No point in having a dig at all, changes absolutely nothing.

I'm sure nobody at HU is sat reading everybodies comments and seeing their frustration while pissing themselves laughing as they deliberately hold stuff back.

Got to love this new, entitled generation.

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2019/04/03 :  17:20:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
Darwin has to do the remastering, but ended up having to prep the anthologies and prepare for an embassy visit (today) which knocked it back a bit. We're horrendously overworked, and understaffed, doing this album has literally broken me.

We'll get it up asap, and will continue to update/add to/fix in perpetuity. Projects like this are a spectacularly difficult undertaking. The mere idea of starting Stompin Choonz makes me eye any and all potentially lethal things I can hurl myself at/off 😂

CDJay

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2019/04/03 :  17:46:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
Oh, and I made Chwhynny reply last night and my snippety answers to her may have filtered through in the resultant post. Sorry 😘

CDJay

MusicILove
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,255 posts
Posted - 2019/04/03 :  20:17:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MusicILove's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Oh, and I made Chwhynny reply last night and my snippety answers to her may have filtered through in the resultant post. Sorry 😘

CDJay

Thank's for your reply. I don't mind waiting for things for a long time. It's just when you give a date for something and it doesn't happen I get frustrated. Some people who have lives families and jobs might not care too much but to me this is the only good thing I have in my life and it's frustrating to be let down. I would prefer it if you said JAL batch 3 coming 20th of June or something like that. That way you give yourselves plenty of time to sort stuff and put less pressure on yourselves and have a lesser chance of letting people down. I also don't mind long pre order time's you could say the next CD's are coming out in August and again that gives you plenty of time to get things ready and deal with any issues that arise, and I don't mine that. I have brought 99% of what you have had in your store since This Is Powerstomp and I will continue to support you as I have done and when ever I can afford it. The quality of what you do is always excellent and I have never been disappointed in any of your products. They are always worth the wait. I just wish you could sort timing out. I want you to succeed as a company and keep bringing us the music. I apologise if my responses this morning were snippety in return. My only defence is that I have had a very isolated life and don't really talk to people very often. Thank you for all that you do and please don't work yourselves too hard.

arpz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,267 posts
arpz has attended 22 events
Posted - 2019/04/03 :  21:23:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit arpz's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:

CDJay

Thank's for your reply. I don't mind waiting for things for a long time. It's just when you give a date for something and it doesn't happen I get frustrated. Some people who have lives families and jobs might not care too much but to me this is the only good thing I have in my life and it's frustrating to be let down. I would prefer it if you said JAL batch 3 coming 20th of June or something like that. That way you give yourselves plenty of time to sort stuff and put less pressure on yourselves and have a lesser chance of letting people down. I also don't mind long pre order time's you could say the next CD's are coming out in August and again that gives you plenty of time to get things ready and deal with any issues that arise, and I don't mine that. I have brought 99% of what you have had in your store since This Is Powerstomp and I will continue to support you as I have done and when ever I can afford it. The quality of what you do is always excellent and I have never been disappointed in any of your products. They are always worth the wait. I just wish you could sort timing out. I want you to succeed as a company and keep bringing us the music. I apologise if my responses this morning were snippety in return. My only defence is that I have had a very isolated life and don't really talk to people very often. Thank you for all that you do and please don't work yourselves too hard.

Fair play

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 8 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.09 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page