Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Hardcore Awards - Vote for HappyHardcore.com
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 7

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
silver
Admin

Japan
12,548 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2005/08/09 :  05:53:02  Show profile View artist profile Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage View the linked resource
I deleted this topic by mistake... I have had to re-create it.

In case you missed the first page news....

It's that time of year again, it's the hardcore awards and back from a 1 year absence is the "Best website category" with HappyHardcore.com as one of the top nominations for the award this year. The ceremony will be held at a special hardcore event run by Slammin Vinyl on Oct 29th 2005 in the UK.

Just like the US elections HappyHardcore.com came in a very close second place by only just a few votes last time, this time around we are determined to win this award. We are asking you to take this vote extremely seriously, to give you a run down...HappyHardcore.com has:

- The most members in the world (19,000 on HappyHardcore.com and 8,000+ on HappyHardcore.DJ)
- The largest and most listened to fully licensed hardcore internet radio station in the world - No other hardcore radio station in the world is fully licensed only HappyHardcore.com is 100% legit.
- The most popular live internet radio hardcore shows in the world!
- First in the hardcore scene for news - it's where nearly everyone gets hardcore news from.
- A fully stocked vinyl and CD store at Shop.HappyHardcore.com
- Events listed from all over the world!
- A massive forum with a great community and moderators.
- A massive chat room that is always buzzing 24 hours a day.
- Hardcore event listings from all over the world.
- Run by lovers and believers of hardcore music.
- Site in multiple languages.
... the list goes on...

We want you to vote for HappyHardcore.com in the web site category, we want everyone that you know to vote for us, if your grandmother, brother, best friend or cat has an email address then vote for HappyHardcore.com and lets show the world that we really are the most popular and best hardcore website in the world.

Voiting is open to anyone in the world (not just the UK), if you don't have a mobile phone (required for voting) just enter in "N/A" and your vote will still count. The link to take you to the voting page is http://slamminvinyl.com/hh_poll/

Alert moderator
TypeR
Advanced Member

Unknown
2,633 posts

55 hardcore releases
TypeR has donated money to the site TypeR has attended 11 events
Posted - 2005/08/09 :  05:57:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit TypeR's homepage
I know i voted! for best contribution to hardcore, I also put Silver, he did make happyhardcore.com afterall!

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Dave Murray
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,675 posts

136 hardcore releases
Dave Murray has attended 3 events
Posted - 2005/08/09 :  11:03:09  Show profile  Send a private message
quote:
Originally posted by BobbyRitalin:
I know i voted! for best contribution to hardcore, I also put Silver, he did make happyhardcore.com afterall!

Seriously? I mean no disrespect to silver, but he hasnt done much for the whole hardcore scene, yeah he released about 5-6 record on his label & runs a pretty big hardcore website, but come on, so many people has done so much more.

It should be Sharkey that should win it, i mean look at AMS & Arkitech, Sharkey trained them up FOR FREE, in his own studio & Sharkey's also looking for someone else to train up, if only other artist's took note.

kathryn
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,520 posts
kathryn has attended 3 events
Posted - 2005/08/09 :  11:09:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit kathryn's homepage
Silver u doughnut u deleted a ewhole topic with loads or replies

Well i voted Billy 'Daniel' bunter 4 best hardance dj even though i thought he was a hardcore dj!

gobbo23
Advanced Member

Australia
758 posts

238 hardcore releases
gobbo23 has attended 8 events
Posted - 2005/08/09 :  15:29:59  Show profile  Send a private message
quote:
Originally posted by Dave Murray:
quote:

Seriously? I mean no disrespect to silver, but he hasnt done much for the whole hardcore scene, yeah he released about 5-6 record on his label & runs a pretty big hardcore website, but come on, so many people has done so much more.

It should be Sharkey that should win it, i mean look at AMS & Arkitech, Sharkey trained them up FOR FREE, in his own studio & Sharkey's also looking for someone else to train up, if only other artist's took note.

living outside of the uk its hard to who has really done what, and whos has made the best contribution. Our world is quite narrow. I voted Sharkey only because i was told to do so

whittle1
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,191 posts

25 hardcore releases
whittle1 has donated money to the site whittle1 has attended 15 events
Posted - 2005/08/09 :  16:07:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit whittle1's homepage
I think Kev Energy over Sharkey
It's quite amazing looking back on how he has developed the Nu Energy label

---------------------------------------
You and me
We play amongst the stars
Forever searching
Ever Learning
Find just who we are
---------------------------------------

[email protected]

NeXuS
Advanced Member

United States
1,627 posts

81 hardcore releases
NeXuS has donated money to the site NeXuS has attended 15 events
Posted - 2005/08/09 :  17:03:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit NeXuS's homepage
Voted.
Then made 3 new email accounts and voted 3 more times.

Good luck!

TypeR
Advanced Member

Unknown
2,633 posts

55 hardcore releases
TypeR has donated money to the site TypeR has attended 11 events
Posted - 2005/08/09 :  19:48:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit TypeR's homepage
quote:
quote:

Well, considering I have only heard one mix by sharkey and thats it, it would have been a pretty big injustice for me to vote for him. Being that Silver is my friend and I support him in what he is doing, it only seemed natural.

Chris B
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,964 posts
Chris B has attended 30 events
Posted - 2005/08/09 :  20:16:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Chris B's homepage
Funnily enough i'd already voted for this site and sharkey before i saw the thread. Guys an absolute legend to me but it's up to everyone to vote the way they chose best.

To be honest the results always disappoint me are a bit predictable bet it's the same this year. Still is a public vote so fairs fair.

whispering

Finland
8,452 posts
whispering has donated money to the site
Posted - 2005/08/09 :  22:23:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit whispering's homepage
quote:

My reply from this topic:
quote:
Originally posted by whispering:
I dont really remember anymore all who i voted. Most of the parts were stuff i couldnt even answer, best event? dont go to events. Favourite MC? again dont go to events, thus dont like mc's. Best track i remember, it was a tie between Chwhynny "I Am" and DJ Sharpnel "Shind Bad". Desided to go with "I Am", since the Sharpnel tracks awesomness is mostly due to sampling and not production, eventhough the Sharpnels addition is great, he really knows how to make a good kick and bass lines :) But Chwhynny is also one of the only ones pushing the old "Happy Hardcore" style into the newstyle, witch i think is absolutely fantastic.

Best website, this is the only Hardcore website i use regularely, so you can guess witch one i voted :p
Outstanding contribution was DJ Silver, witch most likely sounds like brown nosing (Dave can verify that ;)). But its from my point of view, Silver has had the most influence to me Hardcore wise. Actually i wouldnt even listen Hardcore if it wasnt for this site. I mainly listen Japanese Hardcore at the moment, and silver has helped me a lot to obtain CD's, information etc.

Edited by - whispering on 2005/08/09 22:26:03
bulby_g
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,205 posts

430 hardcore releases
bulby_g has attended 55 events
Posted - 2005/08/09 :  22:44:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit bulby_g's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Baldo:
Funnily enough i'd already voted for this site and sharkey before i saw the thread.

Same as

Jon O-T
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
929 posts
Jon O-T has donated money to the site
Posted - 2005/08/10 :  12:06:10  Show profile  Send a private message
Shame its not like the nutz poll where u can keep clicking on send.

BTW ive done by vote :)

mrs_hicks_xxx

United Kingdom
361 posts
mrs_hicks_xxx has attended 6 events
Posted - 2005/08/10 :  12:22:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit mrs_hicks_xxx's homepage
voted this site of corse! xxx

[email protected]

Leelo1
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
825 posts
Leelo1 has attended 2 events
Posted - 2005/08/10 :  17:53:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Leelo1's homepage
yeah i voted 4 this site but most contribution imo is hixxy he got us a deacent clubland

altho ams is proper dope !

kandykidkatastrophe
Starting Member

Canada
14 posts
Posted - 2005/08/11 :  01:17:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit kandykidkatastrophe's homepage
Happyhardcore.com :) I think I like my new online home :)
after a year on the streets its gonna be nice to establish a new online name for myself. btw I'm from Ottawa and when the KandyKidKatastrophe squad breaks out the city isn't gonna know what hit it. Anyone else on here from Ottawa?

-RAVIN9-

Australia
393 posts
-RAVIN9- has attended 10 events
Posted - 2005/08/11 :  10:21:14  Show profile  Send a private message
Done and Done!!
Big-up to happyhardcore.com!!

Sharkey gets my best contribution vote considering he's trained AMS, Arkitech & is now taking applications to train someone else for free.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 7 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.45 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page