Printer friendly
Page: 
of 8

Author Thread  
Vladel
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,514 posts
Posted - 2013/12/08 :  08:56:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Vladel's homepage  Reply with quote
It looks really good CDjay

Alert moderator Go to top of page
CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2013/12/08 :  09:12:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote

CDJay

Cyrax
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
623 posts
Cyrax has attended 9 events
Posted - 2013/12/08 :  12:16:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Cyrax's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
quote:
Originally posted by Cyrax:
Only like a handful of the tracks but will def pick this one up , what I really want is the sharkey album !

I know, it really must look like we are ineffectual idiots sometimes.

Just, truly, do bear in mind that we are essentially taking on jobs, roles, and responsibilities previously spread amongst entire teams of funded and well equipped types.

For example? I cancelled Christmas, again. Everyone I know can actually fail to have any sort of xmas recompense from me because *I* spent all my funds on nearly 2k of data recovery forensic services to recover lost Sharkey HD's. I then spent the day before, and after, the HH awards driving the length of the country repeatedly to facilitate the aforementioned and plot the intended release. Which, incidentally, is fairly soon. Not next batch but in the subsequent or following.

No one wants the Brisk, Sharkey or HHU albums out more than me. I refuse to either compromise what they should be, OR stunt the legacies. Brisk has had stuff going on his end, and the rush for Xmas shipping meant either "this'll do" or "we'll take the extra few weeks". Given we pissed him around for months on end whilst sorting out the infrastructure who can begrudge him taking time to sign off on something he is happy with as a seminal work?

It's been a rough few years. We have finite resources, and do our level best to be transparent about the processes involved *and* accountable for the results both now and forever.

Does anyone *seriously* not think I soil my undergarments at this sort of responsibility? It would be bad enough if I had the backing of a major label and team.

We won't drop the ball, because we're far too aware of the landscape and importance of what we are doing. Delays may sting, but infinitely less than waiting for a substandard product/project.

CDJay @ Hardcore "Probably Will Put Me" Underground

It's all good mate , wasn't trying to rush you guys at all, I really appreciate what you guys are doing and will always be supporting the label.

HU 4 LIFE!

Craigavon raver
Advanced Member

Ireland
2,207 posts
Craigavon raver has attended 1 event
Posted - 2013/12/08 :  16:53:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Craigavon raver's homepage  Reply with quote
Nice! will be ordering this, soon as, think will be a really good album, was thinking that whilst I was listening to hu 6, cause I like there stuff from the past and was really enjoying their new stuff, well apart from kerrang, think it wasn't to my liking

Switchback1983
Starting Member

United Kingdom
9 posts
Posted - 2013/12/08 :  18:12:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Switchback1983's homepage  Reply with quote
Looks another strong artist album. Storm and Euphony are producing some incredible music at the moment.

Craigavon raver
Advanced Member

Ireland
2,207 posts
Craigavon raver has attended 1 event
Posted - 2013/12/08 :  18:47:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Craigavon raver's homepage  Reply with quote
Just pre-ordered the bundle

Sulphurik
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
954 posts
Posted - 2013/12/09 :  00:07:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Sulphurik's homepage  Reply with quote
Looks good, good to see Al Storm & euphony releasing their own album.

alstorm
Average Member

United Kingdom
190 posts
alstorm is verified hardcore artist
Posted - 2013/12/09 :  22:06:19  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit alstorm's homepage  Reply with quote

added a free track to pre-orders .. should get sent to you with your confirmation or shipping info :)

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2013/12/09 :  22:12:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by alstorm:

added a free track to pre-orders .. should get sent to you with your confirmation or shipping info :)

OMG yes!!!

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2013/12/10 :  18:30:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
Two versions, too!

CDJay

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2013/12/10 :  18:51:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
Sadly I'll have to put off my order for a while. Getting married followed by Xmas has cleaned me out temporarily.

New year present to myself perhaps?

_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
_Jay_ has attended 41 events
Posted - 2013/12/12 :  09:06:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage  Reply with quote

Ordered.

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2013/12/12 :  14:15:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
Updated with shipping info!

On time! In the intended year of release. In fact, the intended *month* of release!

*faints*

edit: People are getting their copies now! Including some international orders, which entirely justifies the behind-the-scenes horrors and wranglings endured to claw a day back from manufacture to facilitate international shipments on Thursday. This is a model we intend to continue to employ going forward

CDJay

Edited by - CDJay on 2013/12/16 13:28:15
MAtRiCks
Advanced Member

Canada
1,059 posts
MAtRiCks has attended 1 event
Posted - 2013/12/16 :  16:07:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MAtRiCks's homepage  Reply with quote
Just ordered the bundle of Mind Over Matter + HU Presents: 2013. Excited!!!

GrahamC
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
590 posts
Posted - 2013/12/16 :  16:52:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit GrahamC's homepage  Reply with quote
Got my bundle today, fired this in first while I am gutting the spare-room, really enjoying it. Everything I was hoping for with this album and more!

P.S. had to name the tracks myself in iTunes - so new Gracenote does not know it!

Edited by - GrahamC on 2013/12/16 17:00:43

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 8 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.27 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page