Printer friendly
Page: 
of 8

Author Thread  
wong
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,991 posts
Posted - 2013/12/16 :  17:46:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit wong's homepage  Reply with quote
cant wait for santa to give me some pennies so i can buy this.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Elipton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,268 posts
Elipton has attended 2 events
Posted - 2013/12/16 :  17:52:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elipton's homepage  Reply with quote
Heard clips here and there, and it sounds pretty decent. There was a fun sounding bit of partycore which really took my fancy :) Smashingggg

_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
_Jay_ has attended 41 events
Posted - 2013/12/16 :  18:25:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage  Reply with quote

ARRIVED.

Feedback to follow. :-)

_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
Posted - 2013/12/16 :  20:50:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
01. Al Storm & Euphony - Taste The Silence

What a track that is! Just started listening to the CD and had to come and post here instantly. Epic track, in the real sense of the word.

Sadly I'm not going to be able to listen to it all tonight as there's a programme about Shipwrecks on in ten minutes (BBC4 if anyone fancies it, last in the series).

Vladel
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,514 posts
Posted - 2013/12/16 :  21:58:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Vladel's homepage  Reply with quote
Ok both arrived today and i've only really had a scan through this one and if i'm honest, so far i don't think there is much that jumps out at me beyond the couple of tracks that featured on HU6. I'm stoked to get a full version of guiding light as that track is one of my favourites from Hu6. Darwins remix of dancing in the rain is nice too but like i say i've only scanned through the tracks so far. I'll post a review when i get time.

_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
Posted - 2013/12/17 :  19:31:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage  Reply with quote

Actually cannot get over how good Taste The Silence is. Fcuking unbelievable. One of the tracks of the year.

alstorm
Average Member

United Kingdom
190 posts
alstorm is verified hardcore artist
Posted - 2013/12/19 :  12:02:25  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit alstorm's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by _Jay_:

Actually cannot get over how good Taste The Silence is. Fcuking unbelievable. One of the tracks of the year.

aha thanks! :P may do some more along those lines .. fun to dooo

_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
Posted - 2013/12/19 :  12:55:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by alstorm:
quote:

Yeah, please do mate. It's got such a great feel and atmosphere to it. Original.

Mickey Init
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
764 posts
Mickey Init has attended 3 events
Posted - 2013/12/19 :  18:00:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mickey Init's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yeah, please do mate. It's got such a great feel and atmosphere to it. Original.

I think I love Klubfiller - "Without You" as much as you love "Taste The Silence"!!

I really like the "Nightlife" remix/update and "Your Guiding Light" on this album! It's good to see "Let Me Go" on there, too - I've got it on vinyl but never heard it anywhere else!

Mad Max
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,017 posts

281 hardcore releases
Mad Max has attended 26 events
Posted - 2013/12/19 :  22:07:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mad Max's homepage  Reply with quote
Excellent album again HU crew.

Back in 1998 Dancing In The Rain was the very first hhc track I heard Never had it on vinyl so its made my collection just that little be more complete.

Good selection of music.

The Free of Form Show Every Thursday 7-9pm gmt

alstorm
Average Member

United Kingdom
190 posts
Posted - 2013/12/20 :  10:03:20  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit alstorm's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mickey Init:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I think I love Klubfiller - "Without You" as much as you love "Taste The Silence"!!

I really like the "Nightlife" remix/update and "Your Guiding Light" on this album! It's good to see "Let Me Go" on there, too - I've got it on vinyl but never heard it anywhere else!

'Let Me Go' is probably one of my favourite things Mike did .. I don't think it got nearly the love it deserved at the time .. were probably gonna give it a bit of a freshen up soon just to bring it upto date, but it still makes me rush as it is so it wont be too different

Dogsy
Average Member

United Kingdom
212 posts
Dogsy has attended 4 events
Posted - 2013/12/20 :  18:48:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dogsy's homepage  Reply with quote
Came through the post today.... then had to give straight to my brother to wrap up for Christmas day :( Looking forward to hearing it- love the stuff from HU6 such as 'Kerrang!' 'A Little More' & 'Guiding Light. I'm very intruged to hear 'Return To Aldershot' Looks like an interesting collab :) Can't wait.

piumaki

Italy
446 posts
Posted - 2013/12/22 :  11:00:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit piumaki's homepage  Reply with quote
Can't wait to listen to it, I really hope to receive it (together with "HU Presents: 2013") before Christmas, it should be a great present :P

alstorm
Average Member

United Kingdom
190 posts
Posted - 2013/12/23 :  11:32:42  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit alstorm's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by piumaki:
Can't wait to listen to it, I really hope to receive it (together with "HU Presents: 2013") before Christmas, it should be a great present :P

haha best presents EVER! :P

piumaki

Italy
446 posts
Posted - 2013/12/23 :  11:56:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit piumaki's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by piumaki:

haha best presents EVER! :P

Indeed!!:P

Edit:

I think it will be hard cause I ve not received the "Your order has been shipped" mail yet... hopefully it will be the best way to start the new year then :D

Edited by - piumaki on 2013/12/23 13:24:16

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 8 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.83 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page