Page: 
of 8

Author Thread  
Craigavon raver
Advanced Member

Ireland
2,207 posts
Craigavon raver has attended 1 event
Posted - 2014/01/31 :  22:23:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Craigavon raver's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mickey Init:
quote:
Originally posted by Craigavon raver:
... didn't even realize hixxy, storm & euphony did the track, but I can't for the life of me remember what cd I have the original on! i'm sure I have it and i'm sure its not on any of the bonkers cds

It's on Bonkers 16 (Hixxy & Re-Con CD) and the Hixxy Remix is on CLXH3 (Hixxy's CD).

So it is on bonkers then! haha bonkers 16 was the 1 I was thinking of to! but I know hixxy & euphony do a track near the end of the cd and I thought that what I was thinking of

Alert moderator Go to top of page
dantheman

United States
82 posts
dantheman has attended 1 event
Posted - 2014/02/01 :  21:07:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit dantheman's homepage  Reply with quote
First time browsing hhc forums in probably 3 years. Saw this album and immediately had to have it.

It's so good that it's atrocious. Thanks for taking me back.

Continue to make more music with Euphony please.

Edited by - dantheman on 2014/02/01 21:10:08
Craigavon raver
Advanced Member

Ireland
2,207 posts
Craigavon raver has attended 1 event
Posted - 2014/02/02 :  13:00:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Craigavon raver's homepage  Reply with quote
Yes def have to agree with that! was surprised to see this album when it was coming out because I didn't think euphony was still in the scene or doing much anyway, cause I hadn't seen any tracks by him in years, but great that still at it because a great album!

Elipton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,268 posts
Elipton has attended 2 events
Posted - 2014/02/06 :  08:18:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elipton's homepage  Reply with quote
Jack The Ripper is a fantastic track. I really like what Al is doing with his Eat Rave alias

chemtrailskies
Starting Member

United States
8 posts
chemtrailskies has attended 6 events
Posted - 2014/03/29 :  08:49:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit chemtrailskies's homepage  Reply with quote
hella late,
but I'm really loving the 90's mixes, maybe i'm biased but i always dig em. can't get better than a new kickdrum with a 90's piano riff..always ='s a tune.
also i agree with DTM,. keep producing with euphony, it's pure gold. really enjoyed this album.

and i can't wait for more from HU. expecting nothing less from you guys, i.e this new brisk album, happy hardcore underground, ect.

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2014/03/29 :  10:14:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
I know i left it much too late but really excited about finally getting this.

_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
_Jay_ has attended 41 events
Posted - 2014/03/29 :  10:51:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:

When you listen, tell me Taste The Silence isn't one of the best/most original tracks of recent years!

Warnman
Advanced Member

Germany
2,676 posts
Warnman has attended 2 events
Posted - 2014/04/02 :  21:19:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Warnman's homepage  Reply with quote
I just finished listening intensely to this album and there's really a lot of interesting ideas involved in it. CD 2 really caused goosebumps on my skin although some tracks sounded more like Eurodance to my opinion.
Anyway, this is a very good release to my point of view. I'm glad that I bought this release!

"Happy Hardcore: Love it... hate it... it's fun!" (Matt Stokes)

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2014/04/03 :  22:07:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by _Jay_:
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:

When you listen, tell me Taste The Silence isn't one of the best/most original tracks of recent years!

100% with you on that mate, proper emotion provoking stuff.

Can't wait to get out and give it a good seeing to in the car

alstorm
Average Member

United Kingdom
190 posts
alstorm is verified hardcore artist
Posted - 2014/04/12 :  09:36:12  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit alstorm's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Warnman:
I just finished listening intensely to this album and there's really a lot of interesting ideas involved in it. CD 2 really caused goosebumps on my skin although some tracks sounded more like Eurodance to my opinion.
Anyway, this is a very good release to my point of view. I'm glad that I bought this release!

Thank You! - Glad you liked the Classics Disk, we felt we needed to include a few of the older 'Euro-Dance' edged tracks, purely to show where Euphony came from, as a lot of people probably aren't too aware of them, due to there age and style :)

Impulse_Response
Advanced Member

United States
724 posts
Impulse_Response has attended 1 event
Posted - 2014/04/12 :  10:27:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Impulse_Response's homepage  Reply with quote
I have enjoyed listening to this whole album. CD 2 was indeed excellent! First Kontakt has always been a favorite of mine, and it seems that the mixed version on here has a neat extra vocal.

alstorm
Average Member

United Kingdom
190 posts
alstorm is verified hardcore artist
Posted - 2014/04/15 :  09:43:04  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit alstorm's homepage  Reply with quote
ah that was the vocal from 'Heaven 7 - Kontakt DJ' which was basically a Modernized on of First Kontakt, so we did a little mash up for the mix to spice it up a bit, although there will probably be a 'Final Kontakt' coming soon enough ;)

DJ T33

United Kingdom
21 posts
Posted - 2014/04/19 :  11:41:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ T33's homepage  Reply with quote
Sorry I am bait late,

To be honest I wasn't sure weather I was going to get this album but shame on me, I am sooo glad that I did. Absolutely awesome album would recommend it to any hardcore enthusiast or if you are new to hardcore. Liked pretty much every track on there :)

Great work Al Storm & Euphony.

Warnman
Advanced Member

Germany
2,676 posts
Warnman has attended 2 events
Posted - 2014/04/23 :  20:56:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Warnman's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by alstorm:
quote:
Originally posted by Warnman:

Thank You! - Glad you liked the Classics Disk, we felt we needed to include a few of the older 'Euro-Dance' edged tracks, purely to show where Euphony came from, as a lot of people probably aren't too aware of them, due to there age and style :)

You're welcome and please don't get me wrong regarding my comment about the Eurodance sounding tracks in disk 2. I'm a huge supporter of Eurodance and old-school Hardcore back from the 90's, so I absolutely love these tracks. My comment only was refering to the people out there who expect a pure Hardcore release of classic styled tracks. It's a pure rave feeling to my opinion and this is what counts to my personal mind. Others might agree or disagree, well... but that seems to the difference between everybody's own unique taste of rave music.
Anyway,... everyone involed in this release made me very happy and had kept me occupied listening to noting else in my car for the past 2 1/2 weeks.

"Happy Hardcore: Love it... hate it... it's fun!" (Matt Stokes)

Sulphurik
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
954 posts
Posted - 2014/05/21 :  21:22:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Sulphurik's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:

11. Bang! - Sailaway (Storm & Euphony Remix)

Yes think this is the remix which featured on Off Yer Nut 2 from 98, Hard as Fock Mix. Think it had DJ Storm on the credits for the remix.

Hadn't heard this Sail Away remix from Seduction & Al Storm before, sounding good.
http://www.beatport.com/release/al-storm-presents-24-7-hardcore-classics-volume-1/1242396

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 8 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.5 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page