Page: 
of 15

Author Thread  
Jax
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,676 posts
Jax has donated money to the site Jax has attended 6 events
Posted - 2007/12/02 :  16:04:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Jax's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by __CMC__:
^^^ehhhhh

I was refering to you simply missing the fact i had already said what you tried to say, your trying to tell me technical abilty is not all that count when i had quite clearly stated prior to you posting that i was basing that soley on technical ability!

Again with your english, the education system sure failed you:P

Very funny with your comment it has just proved what i already thought............

Hope the djing goes good for you cause if not with an eductaion like yours i would expect you to be staking shelf or so:)

i work in the education system you plank. everyone makes mistakes, just like you did posting stupid comments in this thread

you were slating Bass Generator, why? if he gets the crowd bouncing thats all that matters, your just a jealous nobody

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Leto
Advanced Member

United States
2,849 posts
Leto has donated money to the site Leto has attended 7 events
Posted - 2007/12/02 :  16:54:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Leto's homepage
I'm pretty sure Brisk responded to you about his Next Gen megamix on Kutski's Radio 1 Show.

Again, I've read the thread. Maybe I just don't understand anything at all.

ghods.gift

United Kingdom
109 posts
Posted - 2007/12/02 :  17:46:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit ghods.gift's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by dj_deano:
The fact that he has backed this up with absolutley no evidence is well... gay.

Total ****in nonce sense.

Just to make one thing clear i did not start this rumour, was pasted to me on msn and i came on here for some clarity. I think Brisk is a top dj and would be a major loss if he did have to call it quits.

__CMC__
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
593 posts
Posted - 2007/12/03 :  10:16:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit __CMC__'s homepage
@Leto

I think we both know the remark about kutski's vs brisk's quick mix has been unanswered but you keep telling your self your right:)

quote:
Originally posted by Jax:
quote:
^^^ehhhhh

I was refering to you simply missing the fact i had already said what you tried to say, your trying to tell me technical abilty is not all that count when i had quite clearly stated prior to you posting that i was basing that soley on technical ability!

Again with your english, the education system sure failed you:P

Very funny with your comment it has just proved what i already thought............

Hope the djing goes good for you cause if not with an eductaion like yours i would expect you to be staking shelf or so:)

i work in the education system you plank. everyone makes mistakes, just like you did posting stupid comments in this thread

you were slating Bass Generator, why? if he gets the crowd bouncing thats all that matters, your just a jealous nobody

Everone makes mistakes sure, just you done the same thing twice in the same thread:P Learn to read:)

So you work in the education sysytem, whats that mean in real talk? Your the schools janitor? Cleaner? or dinner lady? Cause i highly doubt someone that cant read correctly would be teaching.

Heres a lesson for you........

If i was slating Bass Generator like you say
quote:
Thats being said he is one of my fav to watch due to the tracks and the atmosphere he creates but for this discussion it is based soley on technical ablitity!
Me saying he ain't the most technically gifted is not slating that what i would call being honest!

Also please note i am not jealous of him and if i was jealous of a dj there is so many more dj i would rate above Bass Generator (& Brisk for that matter) Would it not make sense to be jealous of a worldwide superstar dj? Or even a dj i rate highly? ie. Kutski

The insult about me being a plank was very hurtful i must say:P But seen as how you've been trying to get on Brisk/Bassy G's cock and with the photo of your nice lady like long hair i assume you a fag or a part time rent boy i didn't take to much offence, it's all good:)

novaboy
Advanced Member

Australia
1,319 posts
Posted - 2007/12/03 :  10:43:52  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit novaboy's homepage
my god..

WHO CARES.

seriously, who gives a shit lol

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2007/12/03 :  11:06:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage
I was planning a long post describing my thoughts on the subject here, but i'm so scared of being insulted by the mighty fountain of all knowledge that is CMC i've decided not to bother. Some of those remarks are REALLY hurtful you know!

Couple of points though.

Nobody is ALWAYS right.

People have different opinions and preferences - MOST of us can accept that without turning childish.

CMC
You seem unable to accept that there is a massive difference between a specially prepared 'megamix' (which was done as well as anybody could expect), and a 'live' mix (which wouldn't have been possible on decks). Kutski is an amaxing DJ who i've seen a fair few times and you have to admire his ability - In fact i wish there were more like him.
BUT, to criticise Brisk's ability when it was a totally different type of mix isn't fair - and you haven't seen fit to comment on his reply on that point have you?

At least compare 2 live mixes, then you can fairly say that you think Kutski is a better DJ technically - bet you get some support too. Instead you just insult everybody who disagrees with you.

So much for the short post!

Lilley
Advanced Member

Australia
3,740 posts
Lilley has attended 7 events
Posted - 2007/12/03 :  11:10:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Lilley's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
Nobody is ALWAYS right.

i beg to differ

bulby_g
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,205 posts

430 hardcore releases
bulby_g has attended 55 events
Posted - 2007/12/03 :  11:12:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit bulby_g's homepage
Brisk isn't the most tech' DJ but he's a good DJ. Even if he did fudge one mix (which it seems he didn't, I haven't listened for myself) his track record proves it was a one off. I would trust Brisk's comments that the mix is fine as I'm sure he knows the difference between a good and bad mix and I'm also sure he'd put his hands up and admit he ****ed it if that were the case.

I would agree that Bass Generator can't mix though.

Anyway...

Lilley
Advanced Member

Australia
3,740 posts
Lilley has attended 7 events
Posted - 2007/12/03 :  11:15:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Lilley's homepage
^^^ whoa

an unbiased, level headed response. NO WAY!

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2007/12/03 :  11:48:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Lilley:
quote:
Nobody is ALWAYS right.

i beg to differ

Ok, i'll rephrase that.

Other than me, nobody is always right.

Better?

:P

__CMC__
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
593 posts
Posted - 2007/12/03 :  12:36:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit __CMC__'s homepage
quote:
Originally posted by bulby_g:
I would agree that Bass Generator can't mix though.

Finally some one with some sense:) Best get your flame suit on:P

@DMS

I have not disagreed with everyone just those that have posted shit ie. Jax telling me technical ability and being a good dj aint the same thing when i had clearly stated i was basing that comment on technical ability! So therefore due to his inability to read and his snide remark i responded!

quote:
which was done as well as anybody could expect

I know now it was not a live mix but still for a programmed mix it ain't done as well as could be expected, infact now i know that it was done on ableton i actually think it worse than i did before!

I would recommend you get some of Dj Rectangle mixtapes he IMO is 1 of the best at programmed/multitracked mixes and if you think Brisk's was so amazing you have a lot to learn!

Posted by me
quote:
Thats is no dig at you, i know you have skills and just cause i dont think your the greastest doesn't mean i think your shit:)

quote:
Exactly Brisk is good (exceptinally good) but your either stupid or naive if you think he is the best out there.............................

I aint slating brisk but ya'll need to keep his dick out your mouth, it like you lot have him up on a pedestal! Put pussy on a pedestal not another man you fags:P

If you think that just cause you lot say his mix is so amazing and he is whatever don't think you can pass your views on to me, OPINIONS ARE LIKE *******S EVERYONE HAS GOT 1:)

Meathead
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
4,217 posts
Posted - 2007/12/03 :  18:30:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Meathead's homepage
quote:
I aint slating brisk but ya'll need to keep his dick out your mouth, it like you lot have him up on a pedestal! Put pussy on a pedestal not another man you fags:P

strange that seein as how you're the one who just can't stop goin on about brisks' dick

"Music creates order out of chaos; for rhythm imposes unanimity upon the divergent, melody imposes continuity upon the disjointed, and harmony imposes compatibility upon the incongruous." -Sir Yehudi Menuhin

Jax
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,676 posts
Jax has donated money to the site Jax has attended 6 events
Posted - 2007/12/03 :  22:40:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Jax's homepage
you wanna know what i do? i do cleaning cover for the council, so you got part of it right.. im also a technician for design technology and art departments + teaching assistant at a secondry school, i dj, i put on events and i rent out my pa gear for events / partys

what do you do? look at welds and say if its good or bad. you must get so much job satisfaction its unreal

TypeR
Advanced Member

Unknown
2,633 posts

55 hardcore releases
TypeR has donated money to the site TypeR has attended 11 events
Posted - 2007/12/03 :  23:59:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit TypeR's homepage
Brisk is a friend of mine, and I know as a fact that he's got more important shit to do rather than troll a web forum to battle it out with a person on the internet. He's a busy enough guy running three record labels, website, mind blowing tour schedule and finding enough time to sit down for a poo and some tea. Why don't you give the guy a fuc*ing break. Maybe he doesn't want to talk to you? He doesn't owe anyone an explaination for anything in the world. Give it a rest.

Meph751
Advanced Member

United States
1,488 posts
Meph751 has attended 1 event
Posted - 2007/12/04 :  00:23:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Meph751's homepage
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Lilley:
quote:
Nobody is ALWAYS right.

i beg to differ

Ok, i'll rephrase that.

Other than me, nobody is always right.

Better?

:P

this cannot be, for I too am always right.

always.

Topic is 15 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  ... 11  12  13  14  15
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.7 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page