Radio listeners 178+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 R U Addicted to Hardcore

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
MC RizlaDizla I know I am. I have to hear it everyday. Whever it be tape packs, cd's, mp3s, or me and my m8 mixing it ourselves.

I once went to blefast to work for a week with a couple of my m8s. I took a sv 12 pack with me. But we could not find a stereo anywhere. I was hating not hearing it for that long. As soon as I got back home I stuck on a tape and was like aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh(in the relaxed way not the screaming for your life way)

When i'm with friends i can't stop talking about it. My Dj Tricks E, his poor g/f has to put up with constant talking of mc's dj's raves' choons vinyl, radio etc. Even my other friend who likes hhc said oh my god you 2 don't stop talking about it. ha ha

Anyone else like this

"Oh my goodness, Oh my Gosh. Here we go with a badboy rush."
"Oh my goodness gracious me, Badboy Dj, Wikkid Mc."
DJ Pathfinder yeah me the same

but its not only hardcore.

by me its about more music styles but in my free time i always listnen to music or im thruh the country to buy vinyl or cds.
or always mixing.
when i was in the uk (London) i had seen more then 30 record shops in 3 days.

highlits were 2 second handshop camden , waxcity croydon and blackmarket in soho.

also most of my money is into it.

You can't see me,because i am the future.
Hughes I always have my Vibes tapes handy.

!! Club Kinetic Ravers : Live, Love and Dance !!
NightSoul doesnt matter where i go even if up 2 my m8ts - always have some mix of hardcore with me - even when we go crusing in the car - the hardcore is banging -
--
i have been told a few times - is that all you talk about hardcore this happy hardcore that - i just like my music that i have loved for years -
--

dance till the police come
DJ Pathfinder i always have my md pack with me but i also ply there d&B and techno on.
or radiohead whatever.

Brian K it's what wakes me up in the morning, it's what i listen to driving to class, it's what i listen to walking to class =P *nuttah*

i do listen to lots of other stuff, but hardcore is what gets my day going for the most part =)

"do not dream, you dreamed about me"
aznwasian I'm addicted to music in general... I'm kind of off HHC at the moment but I still listen to it on a reguar basis.

¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸aZnWaSiAn¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯
-I can't stop raving...
Heist My Gf loves hardcore but hates how i just prattle on about little details for ages as I tend to do. I love most electronic music and I have come to discover that its not any particualr genre that I dont like (Apart from Garidge and anything else RNB related) Its music that deliberately tries to appeal to a certain group, i.e commercial shit or anything with an attitude. Attitude is what is ruining most music these days as most artists are ignoring lyrical/musical content in order to go for the group of people wearing DC shoes and backwards red baseball hats.

I love music tho. As long as its about the music (and you can tell by listening to anything pretty much what its about) and not how much its gonna sell or who it appeals to.

www.mp3.com/djheist
MC RizlaDizla Yeah just got to have some kind of hhc tape with me just incase you need a quick fix ; )

silver Just look at the who's online and you can see everyone is addicated ... at time of writing 51 people online :)

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
Oli G i AM addicted to hardcore
i do also listen to freeform and hardhouse BUT after being dragged in the local Zanzibar (for all you no UK ppl... Zanzibar comes under the dictionary as

a) full of dickheads
b) cheesy shittty music
c) djs who sit there faffing with the decks while there playing of cds (wankers)
d) ageneraly SHITE place where all ppl who love cheesy music go)

After a zanzibar experience :(
i must listen to hardcore, or even gabber
or ill pop

\o/ <o/ \o> <o> /o\ _o/ \o_
virus hahah.. here in toronto, there's this record shop, and right beside it, is this strip bar named zanzibar!

CDJay Addicted? Probably.

I have bought most releases from '95 until now, on 12", and own nearly every UK Hardcore CD & CD album ever released.

The level of my addiction is worse than that implies though, because I will only listen to digitally sourced tracks, so I am perpetually begging DJs / Labels for both older & new releases on CD.

I also intend to have my favorite tracks I can't get on CD, transferred & "re-mastered" from vinyl to CD, at insane cost / hassle.

I suspect I'm only just getting started too ;)

D.Jay

"Some people see things as they are... and say "Why?"
I dream things that never were, and say "Why Not?" "
Simon I'm glad you posted this coz all i listen to is hardcore and like many others i always have a mix cd or tape with me whereever i go. I once tried listening to other stuff but it just didn't work. but finding other people that like hardcore is hard.

respect to all the hardcore ravvers!!!!!

Midway_raver lol:( certified addict here........100% addicted.....i have to listen too hhc to chee rme up n stuff its getting bad i need help lol........mayeb we shud start a hardcore ravers anonymous....I spend most of my money on records or cd's or tape packs..or merchandise lol:(

Ant B
xxhappyxx yuh huh, i alwayz got my cds playin on repeat on my stereo, bt most ppl h8 it, n they r like r u listenin 2 ur crazy music again? grrrr!

'come fly my child 2 a special place, with angels in the sky, the time has come 2 fly!'
Oli G Once again yes im addicted

but ive got even worse

i went out with a group of non-hardcore liking mates last night

and i heard some bird talking to a bloke, and she said "ohh bad boy"..
and all i could think about was

wikw-wikwiak-bad boy
wika wiakwik - come again

then everything that ANYONE said, that had words from a hardcore lyric in it
brought taht tune into my head

however addiction is good :)

hardcore owns
[end]

\o/ <o/ \o> <o> /o\ _o/ \o_
MC RizlaDizla I got a million cds of hardcore in my car. People who get in, useally for a smoke up, have to put up with it. I found that the more times they get into my car, the more they start to like the choons.

So now if i every see a garage head walking the streets, i whack them over the head, through them into the back of my car and leave them there overnight with the cd put on repeat.

Sometimes they dont wake up though. But then again its one less garage victim walking our streets.

Heist
quote:

hahah.. here in toronto, there's this record shop, and right beside it, is this strip bar named zanzibar!

Hahaha. Theres an adult novelties sotre next to central records here. Take the wrong stairs and asking for hardcore could be very interesting...

www.mp3.com/djheist
dj tricks e (Rizla d) Its gotta be done realy and i think sarah and andy luv it realy they just dont know there hardcore and if we didnt know hardcore we would have s### to do or talk about.

I was walking through the jungle with the mic in me hand I said oh hardcore raver I'm the king of the land. Looked in a tree, what did I see. Every mother ****a on XTC
DJ Pathfinder
quote:
Originally posted by Heist:

quote:

hahah.. here in toronto, there's this record shop, and right beside it, is this strip bar named zanzibar!

Hahaha. Theres an adult novelties sotre next to central records here. Take the wrong stairs and asking for hardcore could be very interesting...

www.mp3.com/djheist

in amsterdam in the center everywere you look a sex shops and clubs.

MC RizlaDizla in amsterdam in the center everywere you look a sex shops and clubs.

hahaha no sh1t pathfinder

obtw you still bringing that whip i told you to get hehehe

Edited by - MC RizlaDizla on 19 Dec 2001 04:02:15
DJ Pathfinder ha ha funny

ok i will bring my kinky suit.

MC RizlaDizla hahaha you betta coz you would look the odd 1 out when we go raving NYE. Didn't i tell you its the norm party wear in the uk.

It took 1.22 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page