Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 R U Addicted to Hardcore
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 2

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
MC RizlaDizla
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,056 posts
MC RizlaDizla is verified hardcore artist MC RizlaDizla has attended 20 events
Posted - 2001/12/11 :  07:30:42  Show profile View artist profile Send a private message  Visit MC RizlaDizla's homepage
I know I am. I have to hear it everyday. Whever it be tape packs, cd's, mp3s, or me and my m8 mixing it ourselves.

I once went to blefast to work for a week with a couple of my m8s. I took a sv 12 pack with me. But we could not find a stereo anywhere. I was hating not hearing it for that long. As soon as I got back home I stuck on a tape and was like aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh(in the relaxed way not the screaming for your life way)

When i'm with friends i can't stop talking about it. My Dj Tricks E, his poor g/f has to put up with constant talking of mc's dj's raves' choons vinyl, radio etc. Even my other friend who likes hhc said oh my god you 2 don't stop talking about it. ha ha

Anyone else like this

"Oh my goodness, Oh my Gosh. Here we go with a badboy rush."
"Oh my goodness gracious me, Badboy Dj, Wikkid Mc."

Alert moderator
DJ Pathfinder
Advanced Member

Netherlands
1,676 posts

51 hardcore releases
Posted - 2001/12/11 :  07:54:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Pathfinder's homepage
yeah me the same

but its not only hardcore.

by me its about more music styles but in my free time i always listnen to music or im thruh the country to buy vinyl or cds.
or always mixing.
when i was in the uk (London) i had seen more then 30 record shops in 3 days.

highlits were 2 second handshop camden , waxcity croydon and blackmarket in soho.

also most of my money is into it.

You can't see me,because i am the future.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Hughes

United Kingdom
82 posts
Posted - 2001/12/11 :  07:56:47  Show profile  Send a private message
I always have my Vibes tapes handy.

!! Club Kinetic Ravers : Live, Love and Dance !!

NightSoul
Average Member

United Kingdom
238 posts
Posted - 2001/12/11 :  08:08:15  Show profile  Send a private message
doesnt matter where i go even if up 2 my m8ts - always have some mix of hardcore with me - even when we go crusing in the car - the hardcore is banging -
--
i have been told a few times - is that all you talk about hardcore this happy hardcore that - i just like my music that i have loved for years -
--

dance till the police come

DJ Pathfinder
Advanced Member

Netherlands
1,676 posts

51 hardcore releases
Posted - 2001/12/11 :  08:12:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Pathfinder's homepage
i always have my md pack with me but i also ply there d&B and techno on.
or radiohead whatever.

You can't see me,because i am the future.

Brian K
Advanced Member

United States
8,663 posts

528 hardcore releases
Brian K has attended 5 events
Posted - 2001/12/11 :  11:19:41  Show profile  Send a private message
it's what wakes me up in the morning, it's what i listen to driving to class, it's what i listen to walking to class =P *nuttah*

i do listen to lots of other stuff, but hardcore is what gets my day going for the most part =)

"do not dream, you dreamed about me"

aznwasian

United States
428 posts
Posted - 2001/12/11 :  18:12:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit aznwasian's homepage
I'm addicted to music in general... I'm kind of off HHC at the moment but I still listen to it on a reguar basis.

¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸aZnWaSiAn¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯
-I can't stop raving...

Heist
Advanced Member

Australia
706 posts
Posted - 2001/12/11 :  19:49:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Heist's homepage
My Gf loves hardcore but hates how i just prattle on about little details for ages as I tend to do. I love most electronic music and I have come to discover that its not any particualr genre that I dont like (Apart from Garidge and anything else RNB related) Its music that deliberately tries to appeal to a certain group, i.e commercial shit or anything with an attitude. Attitude is what is ruining most music these days as most artists are ignoring lyrical/musical content in order to go for the group of people wearing DC shoes and backwards red baseball hats.

I love music tho. As long as its about the music (and you can tell by listening to anything pretty much what its about) and not how much its gonna sell or who it appeals to.

www.mp3.com/djheist

WWW.VOIDDJ.COM

Mixes, Original Tracks & Remixes, Hardcore Event/Music Reviews, Pics and more...

MC RizlaDizla
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,056 posts
MC RizlaDizla is verified hardcore artist MC RizlaDizla has attended 20 events
Posted - 2001/12/12 :  05:52:41  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit MC RizlaDizla's homepage
Yeah just got to have some kind of hhc tape with me just incase you need a quick fix ; )

"Oh my goodness, Oh my Gosh. Here we go with a badboy rush."
"Oh my goodness gracious me, Badboy Dj, Wikkid Mc."

silver
Admin

Japan
12,549 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2001/12/12 :  07:15:39  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
Just look at the who's online and you can see everyone is addicated ... at time of writing 51 people online :)

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.

Oli G
Advanced Member

United States
1,817 posts
Oli G is verified hardcore artist Oli G has donated money to the site Oli G has attended 41 events
Posted - 2001/12/12 :  07:16:08  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Oli G's homepage
i AM addicted to hardcore
i do also listen to freeform and hardhouse BUT after being dragged in the local Zanzibar (for all you no UK ppl... Zanzibar comes under the dictionary as

a) full of dickheads
b) cheesy shittty music
c) djs who sit there faffing with the decks while there playing of cds (wankers)
d) ageneraly SHITE place where all ppl who love cheesy music go)

After a zanzibar experience :(
i must listen to hardcore, or even gabber
or ill pop

\o/ <o/ \o> <o> /o\ _o/ \o_

http://www.myspace.com/camelrecords

virus
Advanced Member

Canada
4,346 posts

716 hardcore releases
virus has attended 41 events
Posted - 2001/12/12 :  09:38:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit virus's homepage
hahah.. here in toronto, there's this record shop, and right beside it, is this strip bar named zanzibar!

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2001/12/13 :  02:08:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage
Addicted? Probably.

I have bought most releases from '95 until now, on 12", and own nearly every UK Hardcore CD & CD album ever released.

The level of my addiction is worse than that implies though, because I will only listen to digitally sourced tracks, so I am perpetually begging DJs / Labels for both older & new releases on CD.

I also intend to have my favorite tracks I can't get on CD, transferred & "re-mastered" from vinyl to CD, at insane cost / hassle.

I suspect I'm only just getting started too ;)

D.Jay

"Some people see things as they are... and say "Why?"
I dream things that never were, and say "Why Not?" "

Simon
Advanced Member

Belgium
5,001 posts
Simon has donated money to the site Simon has attended 5 events
Posted - 2001/12/15 :  13:44:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Simon's homepage
I'm glad you posted this coz all i listen to is hardcore and like many others i always have a mix cd or tape with me whereever i go. I once tried listening to other stuff but it just didn't work. but finding other people that like hardcore is hard.

respect to all the hardcore ravvers!!!!!

Midway_raver
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,032 posts
Midway_raver has attended 2 events
Posted - 2001/12/15 :  18:09:02  Show profile  Send a private message
lol:( certified addict here........100% addicted.....i have to listen too hhc to chee rme up n stuff its getting bad i need help lol........mayeb we shud start a hardcore ravers anonymous....I spend most of my money on records or cd's or tape packs..or merchandise lol:(

Ant B

xxhappyxx

United Kingdom
363 posts
Posted - 2001/12/16 :  08:44:14  Show profile  Send a private message
yuh huh, i alwayz got my cds playin on repeat on my stereo, bt most ppl h8 it, n they r like r u listenin 2 ur crazy music again? grrrr!

'come fly my child 2 a special place, with angels in the sky, the time has come 2 fly!'

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 2.17 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page