Radio listeners 182+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 ** August Releases at the IDR mp3 Shop **

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
sparkyidr
AUGUST RELEASES AT IDR

Summer is upon us and that means hot weather and hot tunes. Just check out the summer collection from IDR Music…

Indiscriminate Records 010
Cube::Hard – Dark & Light (Setting Sun)
After a brief absence from the store we are proud to re-release this storming tune from one of the hottest properties in hardcore today! Fresh from featuring on the latest Bonkers album this track is set to be one of the stand-out tunes of the year! Throw in a Digital Tekniq and Adam L remix and you have possibly the best reason to spend just shy of 2 quid this summer!

Original Mix clip
Digital Tekniq & Adam L Mix clip

Indiscriminate Records 011
Mentholated Spirits – Waiting for Tonight
How do you follow on from a banging release from the man like Cube::Hard? Easy! You take Cube::Hard himself and just add Sparky, Adam L & Striife into the mix and you have Mentholated Spirits – Waiting For Tonight. This tune featured on This Is Noize 2 and is a eclectic mix of crazy synths, tough beats and classy vocals. This essential release is rounded off nicely by a remix by two of Hardcores most prolific producers - Sparky & Flyin!

Original Mix
Flyin’ & Sparky Mix

Project Xero 005
Milo & Virus – Want My Love
Milo and Virus certainly have been ramping up the bar on their productions recently and this release is just a taster of what these two stateside producers are capable of. One for the breakbeat-heads this track is high energy hardcore from start to finish! Backed with an uplifting Adam L remix Project Xero’s fifth release continues its mission of “putting fun back into hardcore”.

Original Mix
Adam L Mix

Don't forget the Latest F.A.S.T. Music releases are also available from the IDR shop

Enjoy.
CDJay Great stuff, guys :D

CDJay
Leto Wicked, and noted for the news...:)
Loz_e wicked guys, good stuff!
Brian K awesomeness

It took 0.64 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page